Scum Thread Dharkon's Minions

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
A and 10 both of diamonds, you should yaggsaron with yami and card 4 or 5 from the table and hope for the best

Sorian

Staff member
Make sure to fuck with Yami, without his bullshit, we both have extremely high odds of winning this hand

Sorian

Staff member
Meh, you just removed a card, lucky that 4 didn't matter for either of us. If another diamond drops I should win since I think Yami was looking for hearts? And if not your two pair is solid.

Sorian

Staff member
Looks like youll get the item anyway if I had to guess

Also lol @ me roleblocked again.

Sorian

Staff member
I hope I turn into a horror show like I did in the last game.

Franconp

Frank
Another thing I noticed is that Apho's role don't work on illuminaties. Vere Is not an illuminati. So we have a third faction?

Sorian

Staff member
Another thing I noticed is that Apho's role don't work on illuminaties. Vere Is not an illuminati. So we have a third faction?

Seems that way or "illuminati" means forces of light because of illumination. COuld be either with this game lol

Sorian now has χ-Blade, if owned by Xehanort: Gain RNG protection from an event/ITA that would've killed you and 1 more vote steal, additionally, if exactly 13 town and 7 scum exist in the game, gain a 1 shot vig. Lastly you become Ninja.

Sorian

Staff member
Excuse me? This game has ITAs? Have you talked to my lawyer about this yet? :P

Also lol at 7 scum. Scum is neutrals too I assume?

Sorian

Staff member
Oh wait I have another question.

So if I use a vote steal and then lose my key blade, do I have 1 vote steal left or 2?

Sorian

Staff member
:thinking:

Fran, assume the answer is yes. Killer's always grab items. Muffin either wasn't stolen from or someone else can also steal.

Nope, steal actions are after faction kills. Vere would never have the chance to get the item in this hypothetical.

Sorian

Staff member
Who approves these baddie order of operations? I blame @heymonkey

Well, doesn't matter either way, same rules apply since I doubt the item just went to the aether, we would have known about it because it would have had to go out in the public thing. So I guess small chance Geno is just sitting on it until after day end.

Sorian

Staff member
Same rules apply meaning either Muffin is lying or someone else can steal.

Franconp

Frank
Sorian, when you use your power your target can't say that you forced them to vote, right?

Why don't we use it on Chuggs? I'm voting for a town read will look bad.

Sorian

Staff member
Sorian, when you use your power your target can't say that you forced them to vote, right?

Why don't we use it on Chuggs? I'm voting for a town read will look bad.

Yup, that was the plan for the first use. It's the obvious choice.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
go us

wouldn't have suggested Vere if I knew offing him N1 was so popular. that's what I get for only playing sporadically

anywho what's ITA

Franconp

Frank
Maol:

That'd fit in with a bastard game. If that's the case are we thinking 3 vs 3? Also wonder why a different mafia faction would go after Vere. The only player who he sort of zeroed in on was AB.

That 3vs3 is a weird assumption. We know we have 3. Maybe he could be one of Vere's partners? Or from the 3rd faction?

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
oh, sure, everyone comes out of the woodwork NOW to say of course Vere was scum. cowards

taking constant potshots is fun because no one wants to call you on it because they don't wanna get potshotted back

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
3vs3 is such a weird number for a 28 players game.
I think it might be 3v4 or something like that. I remember one of the guidelines in those "how to plan a mafia game" docs was to make multiple anti-town factions asymmetrical

Franconp

Frank
I would kill Ketkat during N3 just to know what the hell are the Illuminati.

If we have a 3rd faction I want to know about it early.

Sorian

Staff member
I would kill Ketkat during N3 just to know what the hell are the Illuminati.

If we have a 3rd faction I want to know about it early.

This is fair, I would rather get her lynched though but I couldn't find ANYTHING to tie her to Vere so that seems hard right now.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
if we try to get Ketkat lynched people are gonna be looking at us funny because it'll come out of nowhere and just happen to be correct when people are already catching onto multiball

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
So people like Apopheniac look scummy. Added to the fact that mafia(?) targeted Chuggs item and not his.
why is Faddy believing I wasn't targeted for a steal when I hadn't even posted yet

Franconp

Frank
if we try to get Ketkat lynched people are gonna be looking at us funny because it'll come out of nowhere and just happen to be correct when people are already catching onto multiball

Yes. I wouldn't force the lynch. If Ketkat is gaining traction we can jump on it for easy townie points but if she isn't I would just kill her during the night.

why is Faddy believing I wasn't targeted for a steal when I hadn't even posted yet

I saw this and was going to call him out but I was on a subway and forgot about it.

Sorian

Staff member

Sure, absolutely don't bring it from no where (unless you want to fake claim cop but then I think explaining why you searched Ket would be even weirder), I'm just saying, I will be all over that if someone else tries to bring it up.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
that second Chuggs post reads like it's intended to frame Fran for the coercion (Fran was on his ass about the claim yesterday and it namedrops him specifically today), but I'm extremely hesitant to bring this up in-thread because if they have some way to deduce that Fran is on our scumteam, it could be a setup to draw us out to defend him

if Fran gets heat for this, I think the heaters are enemy scum and he may want to Commute tonight

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
oh look, Ketkat thinks she's figured it out

If she moves on Fran for it, that might be a good opening

Sorian

Staff member
I read here first and assumed there would actually be something dangerous in the main thread. That second Chuggs post is a non-starter for suspecting Fran. Clearly the person is trying to frame Fran and it's a bad job at it.

Sorian

Staff member
Clearly someone else fucking with Chuggs too and it does not give me confidence he won't botch his voting/not allowed to reveal me instructions with the way he's been skirting this.

Sorian

Staff member
Man, whoever is forcing Chuggs to post really has a stick up their ass for you Fran, what did you do?

Sorian

Staff member
So day and night shots maybe on this thing Chuggs' is dealing with? If he's about to post weird again at the top of the hour mixed with the question he asked you, that makes me think he assumed he met his requirement with the first weird post but has now been informed he has the make another.

Franconp

Frank
I don't think that he was forced to ask me that question.

He just remembered that I said 2 forced posts.

Btw, I was going to say something to AB about Apho but Maol was defending him so I just let it pass.

Franconp

Frank
I'm thinking about using my commute tonight. I received an item and the one who targeted Chuggs seems to want to frame me.

@Dr. Worm you could send me your item and I can keep it safe.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
so it's probably a 50/50 of whether I get wasted or Fran commutes the shot, yeah

Or is there enough heat on me that they'll probably try for Fran

Sorian

Staff member
lol I don't think either of you are in danger. You're both second tier lynch candidates right now, it would be foolish to waste a kill on you when people like Faddy are one weird post away from snapping at you.

Sorian

Staff member
Hmm

So on the surface, AB is claiming that he both steals and flavor checks you. That's problematic.

Sorian

Staff member
He shouldn't be allowed too, no. If targeting a dead person fails then targeting someone not in the game should also fail but who knows. You might want to generalize the question more before Geno will answer it.

AB claims only 1-shot so that's nice but that's quite a convenient claim. At least he'll likely try to target Fran if he can investigate again and he'll miss.

Sorian

Staff member
Damn, she was actually scum, now I have to deal with Faddy being annoying all day tomorrow.

Sorian

Staff member
So Fran is definitely commuting and we want me to have Chuggs vote for Loki right? ...... @Geno what would Chuggs have to do if I tell him to vote for Loki and a theoretical thunderdome happened?

Who should Apop roleblock?

Sorian

Staff member
And if we roleblock Aeleus?

As cute as that sounds, I think the odds of him choosing one of us are very low. Do we really want to roleblock him and then all be up for contention tomorrow?

Sorian

Staff member
I also worry someone is watching Aeleus for that exact reason and I'm the only ninja.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
I think AB is bluffing his Commute but he's probably doc'd anyway. Investigate may be multishot if it's essentially just a series check for item compatibility along with a steal but I think it'd be two at most

Ketkat could command cultists, caught Muffin? @Gorlak can you confirm that the Illuminati faction named in my role PM is distinct from the Forces of Light faction named in the flips for Verelios and Swamped

Franconp

Frank
For a moment I thought that I could be targeted by Aeleus, but after Swamped flip it's unlikely. I should be getting some townie points for that flip.

Franconp

Frank
I will commute tonight, too much heat on me.

Sorian could force Chuggs to vote a townie. Right now he is +1 so we still can't kill him.

For Apho's roleblock I don't know. Fanto, Brazil and Ketkat are blocked. I'm thinking Stuart or Fando maybe. Faddy?

Sorian

Staff member
Faddy is probably just the double vote tbh so it feels a bit wasted. How about Muffin? We could confirm/deny he is with Ket and we don’t know what his power is so we might block something too.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
The only thing with Ketkat and Muffin in a cult is I don't know how that would work

If the roleblock prevents recruitment, then leader!Ketkat would be all alone going into D2, which means she's not with Muffin. If Muffin is the leader, the roleblock wouldn't have been refunded because it would occur prior to Ketkat being turned

Sorian

Staff member
The only thing with Ketkat and Muffin in a cult is I don't know how that would work

If the roleblock prevents recruitment, then leader!Ketkat would be all alone going into D2, which means she's not with Muffin. If Muffin is the leader, the roleblock wouldn't have been refunded because it would occur prior to Ketkat being turned

You didn’t roleblocked anyone, if Illuminati is a cult, you aren’t allowed to stop them from recruiting.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
You didn’t roleblocked anyone, if Illuminati is a cult, you aren’t allowed to stop them from recruiting.
oh right

So Ketkat is the leader and Muffin is likely her recruit. I guess I may as well rb Muffin to confirm

Checking page 1 for flavor, I guess Jedah is the cult leader

Sorian

Staff member
Now remember, cult is an assumption but I think verifying Muffin now would be best either way. Ket did seem to care about him a lot.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
CRYOKINESIS: Muffin

My name was tossed around for Aeleus to tdome yesterday and if I get in it I'm seriously considering claiming to be some kind of faction cop for cults

Sorian

Staff member
CRYOKINESIS: Muffin

My name was tossed around for Aeleus to tdome yesterday and if I get in it I'm seriously considering claiming to be some kind of faction cop for cults

I highly doubt he goes for you based on his own reads but yes, this would be the right call regardless. I wouldn’t claim cult right away, be honest that you search for Illuminati. That’s weird enough that people might believe you.

So Fran is definitely commuting and we want me to have Chuggs vote for Loki right? ...... @Geno what would Chuggs have to do if I tell him to vote for Loki and a theoretical thunderdome happened?

Who should Apop roleblock?
Sorry, I had to miss D2 end completely. If anything makes the person you target be unable to vote for the person chosen then your power fails and your shot is gone.

Sorian

Staff member
wait was I bait

He was purposely messing with all three of you is what I think that post means.

How about I just make Chuggs vote for Aeleus? It lets me use this free shot now (don’t want to lose my item and this shot somehow), Chuggs would probably still be voting for town, and people might not realize vote fuckery exists yet. Win win?

Sorian

Staff member
Let me find my command, Geno is lame so it’s probably norted or something

Sorian

Staff member
Yup

NORT: TheChuggernaut, Aeleus

That should be the right order.

Top Bottom