Scum Thread Dharkon's Minions

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
Should Apho claim that his item was stolen during this night phase?

No, I think AB is lying and he’s going to target you or Apop or Fanto. And if he happens to target Apop then there’s a lot of explaining to do in that case.

Sorian

Staff member
That's actually a good point. I guess Apo should go in and immediately ask if AB stole from him since his item is gone. Don't claim it out the gate but if pushed, he should probably claim that his item was the χ-blade and we'll pretend that Fran won the chaos emerald from his event so then all the items are accounted for correctly.

Franconp

Frank
That's actually a good point. I guess Apo should go in and immediately ask if AB stole from him since his item is gone. Don't claim it out the gate but if pushed, he should probably claim that his item was the χ-blade and we'll pretend that Fran won the chaos emerald from his event so then all the items are accounted for correctly.

That's what I was thinking.

Franconp

Frank
You said that you would like this game to have a bigger postcount than HvV 1 but not like this, Geno. Not like this.

Sorian's item said 7 scum so either they have a bigger team or something more it's out there.

Sorian

Staff member
You said that you would like this game to have a bigger postcount than HvV 1 but not like this, Geno. Not like this.

Sorian's item said 7 scum so either they have a bigger team or something more it's out there.

They never confirmed/denied when I asked so I doubt I get the answer but some people consider neutrals to be scum.

Sorian

Staff member
I just realized I've been making a mistake, we don't get the extra kill when the other scum team is dead, we get the extra kill when the illuminati is dead so /shrug at what happens when the other team dies. I assume Geno will do a storyline thing about the imbalance of light and dark and then we can kill all nights but yeah, not surprising he wouldn't tell us.

Franconp

Frank
Geno in the opening flavour mentions 3 big baddies: Galeem, Dharkon and Jedah.

We are Dharkon minions. The forces of light are Galeem minions. So there should be a third team for Jedah. Maybe it's the illuminaties.

Franconp

Frank
If the 3 teams have 3 members each that would mean that we would be at 7 now so we should kill townies if we want that extra kill.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
aye aye, cap'm

I was about to explain how it worked, if he gets shot even if it's successful it will still miss, but he has 2 lives for it, a 3rd successful hit and he's eliminated.

Sorian

Staff member
And I’ll still love because everyone will shoot me over and over.

Sorian

Staff member
If the 3 teams have 3 members each that would mean that we would be at 7 now so we should kill townies if we want that extra kill.

So my issue with a 3 team scum game is when does the third team make kills? We have odds and evens covered.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
Also if Jedah is running a cult I would assume we've got a Thanos running around as neutral

But other than that, a three faction game probably isn't gonna have tons of neutrals

Sorian

Staff member
They'll likely be at three members after tonight, since Ketkat will have recruited twice

Remember, a cult can still fail even if you can’t stop them. She likely can’t recruit any scum or neutrals so that’s only if she targeted town twice (and if this is even a cult). Speaking of, no talk of a refund yet so Muffin must have been clean.

Franconp

Frank
I think that the illuminaties may be like the plague in the first game. It's another mechanic of the first game that wasn't used. Maybe they don't recruit but just add members and they need an amount to win.

We should kill Ketkat for info tonight.

Sorian

Staff member
Maybe my dream come true and Aeleus thunderdomed Ketkat

Sorian

Staff member
Yeah, 1 life, you started with 3.

-_- Bruh, you wrote it like this:

I was about to explain how it worked, if he gets shot even if it's successful it will still miss, but he has 2 lives for it, a 3rd successful hit and he's eliminated.

You made it sound like you were one of those "you have 0 lives left" folks since you said I started with 2 lives but die on the 3rd hit.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
I'm seriously considering just going for broke and claiming to be a faction cop for Illuminati anyways just to get ahead of various shit

Someone convince me that it's a bad idea

Sorian

Staff member
I'm seriously considering just going for broke and claiming to be a faction cop anyways just to get ahead of various shit

No, a cop would never ever claim right now. Maybe....maybe you could make a case for closer to day end if Ket isn't gaining steam but no way would a cop claim right now. You should vote for Ket though and try to find other reasons so the vote makes sense. Also make sure to claim you got stolen from early (but not the item yet unless pushed).

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
No, a cop would never ever claim right now. Maybe....maybe you could make a case for closer to day end if Ket isn't gaining steam but no way would a cop claim right now. You should vote for Ket though and try to find other reasons so the vote makes sense. Also make sure to claim you got stolen from early (but not the item yet unless pushed).
that's not a no!

Franconp

Frank
Oh wow, I didn't notice that. That's definitely code.

So Ketkat could have targeted Loki N1. We should try to get Ketkat lynched today. If she truly Is illuminati tomorrow Loki will be in trouble.

That and Kalor should give us some peace for the next couple of days.

Sorian

Staff member
Wonder what we blocked Muffin from doing to me. Bummer if he was an alignment cop, would have gotten everyone to shut up about me.

So, I don't think Loki is already converted. That reads a lot like a secret partner. Why would he bother using illumination if he's already on the team.

Sorian

Staff member
Hmm, yikes, Muffin was pretty specific about that, we can't let him target me or he'll know I'm lying.

Franconp

Frank
Wonder what we blocked Muffin from doing to me. Bummer if he was an alignment cop, would have gotten everyone to shut up about me.

So, I don't think Loki is already converted. That reads a lot like a secret partner. Why would he bother using illumination if he's already on the team.

Wasn't Captain America a secret Hydra agent for a while?

Makes sense.

Sorian

Staff member
Wait, maybe he can't copy your invented role? It would be a passive.

He can't copy scum because the factional kill and scum would usually be making fake claims so he would be a pseudo cop. He definitely can't copy anything my item granted me (maybe his item lets him do that).

Sorian

Staff member
You can bring up the passive thing if this goes on for awhile though.

Sorian

Staff member
I'm on a subway right now. When I get home will make a big post with everything that happened today and add that.

Tbf, Loki did say he cop checked someone so he's not all passive like I am claiming to be.

Sorian

Staff member
Scum have non-passives in addition to their factional stuff, so I think it's a robots thing

"Like I am claiming to be" :P

His thing would fail on me because I'm scum, we're talking about the lies here not the real stuff lol

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
Optimal N3 for Muff is to check AB to see if he can take from Snake, but this throws a wrench in my plan to claim

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
Really, though, pseudocop that also gets new powers is too insane and for that alone I think it's a robots thing

Sorian

Staff member
I wouldn't worry about focusing too much on this in the thread. I can't be lynched today and people need to talk through the thunderdome. I'm sure there will be some new bullshit tomorrow that will help or hurt my own case.

Sorian

Staff member
Hmm, Loki is on some shit. I don't know what the illuminati do but Loki is or got connected somehow and I don't think that item mention is a lie.

Sorian

Staff member
I might've made a mistake but the kraken bypassed that anyway so eh.

It didn't cut through it, you got hit twice in the first few shots.

but the kraken bypassed that anyway so eh.

It didn't cut through it

the kraken bypassed that anyway

giphy.gif

but the kraken bypassed that anyway so eh.

It didn't cut through it

the kraken bypassed that anyway

giphy.gif
I didn't check for consistency but believe me you didn't lose just because I felt like making you lose. It's like even if you had it vs Bakura he would still be able to shadow realm you.

Sorian

Staff member
I'm aware I should be blaming Retro and Gorlak for being mean to me, just funny that you bullshitted at first when you weren't sure how many shots registered on me lol

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
do we believe Kits is out of shots or should Fran use his jail

tbh I think she is, she doesn't seem to be the type to bluff that. still makes it hard for me to fakeclaim tho

Sorian

Staff member
do we believe Kits is out of shots or should Fran use his jail

tbh I think she is, she doesn't seem to be the type to bluff that. still makes it hard for me to fakeclaim tho

2 sounds about right, I believe AB is out of shots too.

Franconp

Frank
Confirmed Roles by Flip:
5. [He/Him] Verelios - EST - Scum Joat
21. [She/Her] Swamped - EST - Scum Joat
27. [He/Him] Oliver James - GMT+8 - Town tracker

Claimed Roles:
6. [He/Him] Kalor - BST - Miller/ ITA killer
10. [He/Him] Muffin - CEST - Role Copier
16.[He/Him] Absolutbro - EST - Thief / Role cop (2-shots)
18. [She/Her] Kitsunelaine - GMT+12 - Aligment cop (2-shots)
20. [She/Her] Lokiduck - PDT - Innocent child / Aligment cop
23. [He/Him] TheChuggernaut - CST - Item giver
26. [They/Them] Aeleus - BST - TD creator

Unknowns:
1. [She/Her] Cat - CST
2. [He/Him] TearablePuns - EST
3. [He/Him] Fantomas - CDT
4. [He/Him] Maolfunction - PST
7. [He/Him] Stuart444 - BST
11. [He/Him] Lone_Prodigy - EST
12. [He/Him] Brazil - GMT-3
13. [He/Him] Fandorin - GMT-3
14. [She/Her] Ketkat - GMT-4
17. [He/Him] Zippedpinhead - GMT-5
19. [They/Them] Weemadarthur - CST
22. [he/him] NeonBorealis - CST
24. [He/Him] Vincent Alexander - CST-6
25. [He/Him] Malus - CEST
28. [He/Him] Faddy - UTC+1

Sorian

Staff member
Just to make sure, don't post this accidentally in thread as an attempt to look like you are keeping track since you removed all of us :P

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
Tearable Puns said:
I have never felt better about Loki's alignment as I have now. I'm not claiming cop because I'm definitely not one, but based on what she's been talking about recently. All I can say is I understand.

Franconp

Frank
Apho, I will ask you about your "stolen item" I asked Muffin and Fanto so it would be weird that I don't ask you. Just claim that you lost the x-blade.

Sorian

Staff member
@Geno This has probably been answered somewhere else but I'm missing it. Just for housekeeping: If someone is roleblocked, can they still pass items? Also, if they have more than one item, can they pass both of them during the same day or night phase?

@Geno This has probably been answered somewhere else but I'm missing it. Just for housekeeping: If someone is roleblocked, can they still pass items? Also, if they have more than one item, can they pass both of them during the same day or night phase?
Yes and yes

Sorian

Staff member
That was legit, I plugged all 10 numbers into a list randomizer and those 3 came out on top.

Sorian

Staff member
So depending on what I get, I kind of just want to sweep the item along straight to Loki. I need a little good will and if it's not one of our items, I don't really care that much that it could maybe end up in someone else's hands eventually.

inb4 it's captain america's shield tho

Top Bottom