Scum Thread Dharkon's Minions

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
It is usually the weapon used by the protagonists in castlevania to hunt vampires and not vice-versa but I doubt it kills him since it's not like a holy relic or anything. I doubt Geno was fancy with this, it's from his series, it must be for him.

yolo

GIVE: Morning Star, Fran

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
The reason I think it might be mine is because Gill is apparently associated with Christian symbolism

If Fran lives but it doesn't do anything can I at least try it

Fran now has the morning star, if owned by Dracula, give him 1 vig shot and 1 more shot of his abilities, you can use the vig shot in day or night, but if you want to use it on a day it must be in thread with the command Vig: X

Sorian

Staff member
I don't see the harm of you trying it too, we'll have to wait for tonight though. Also, I just looked up Gill because I didn't remember any of his backstory. I doubt it's your item because a morning star itself isn't really holy in anyway, it was just a common weapon at the time of the crusades and Gill doesn't use weapons. That said, I didn't realize illuminati is actual street fighter shit from Gill. I thought Geno just pulled a random faction name, now I'm even more confused.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
seriously what the fuck is my item

is it gonna be something like I have to win the Satsui no Hado from Akuma

Sorian

Staff member
You're welcome Fran :P

Is there a huge objection to us throwing the chaos emerald away at this point? We can send it to Loki and pretend it was from me. Hopefully Loki screws it up and gets confused right away and I can tell her she should have stayed quiet, then no one will try and steal from me. Fran can claim stolen from tomorrow and commute if he's really worried.

That vig shot could be an interesting way to gain some favor too. I'd use it sometime before day end tomorrow and narrow the thunderdome or kill Maol for consistency.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
Fran used his Commute last night, though I doubt he's gonna get targeted again. I'm in favor of chucking the Emerald. Gives are anonymous, right

I'm not gonna have internet for a bit, is it worth using my time to type up a roleclaim for Nash checking Illuminati to post later? or is that too much Investigator?

Sorian

Staff member
Probably too much investigator, you'd actually be more believable since you are such a narrow investigator but honestly, you aren't really under the scope yet and Fran can shoot Ket publicly if he wants to.

And yes, gives are anonymous.

Sorian

Staff member
And he has another commute now because of the item which is why I mentioned that.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
The reason I'd want to claim soon is because I don't think I'd have as good of a chance to do so later

Sorian

Staff member
The reason I'd want to claim soon is because I don't think I'd have as good of a chance to do so later

From a real perspective, right now you have a maybe red check on Ket because you don't know what illuminati means. And a green check on muffin. Ket is only behind by one vote right now so there's still a decent chance she gets lynched without you interfering and a real cop would prefer that because then you didn't have to reveal yourself and can keep working without fear of being messed with. I'd still say the only reason you claim today is if Ket completely falls by the wayside and you'd probably do it like 3-4 hours before day end. If Fran wants to participate in a gambit with you, you could claim around then and Fran could shoot her shortly after BUT Fran would theoretically have had this vig shot the whole time so he really should shoot Kalor since that was the first red check. That's my two cents on how this all looks from the town perspective.

Franconp

Frank
I wasn't around, I just checked the thread and saw that finally Sorian won something. And it's my ítem and now have a vig shot and more abilities? Good job Sorian.

Sorian

Staff member
I wasn't around, I just checked the thread and saw that finally Sorian won something. And it's my ítem and now have a vig shot and more abilities? Good job Sorian.

Now I don't owe you anything. The contract has been completed.

Franconp

Frank
No. We already know 2 of the items that are around and those aren't our. Also I have 2 steals. But I'm busy today so I won't be around much. Tomorrow I will be around all day.

Also I wouldn't claim illuminati cop. We are not 100% sure that Ketkat is illuminati, Apho could have been blocked N1 or maybe she was untargeteable. We have a good lead but not certainty. If Apho claims cop and she doesn't flip Illuminaty he will be in trouble. I would save that as a last resort.

Sorian

Staff member
Send Loki the chaos emerald real quick before you go, she just showed up in thread so I can sell that I did it since she was there if I really have to.

Sorian

Staff member
No. We already know 2 of the items that are around and those aren't our. Also I have 2 steals. But I'm busy today so I won't be around much. Tomorrow I will be around all day.

Also I wouldn't claim illuminati cop. We are not 100% sure that Ketkat is illuminati, Apho could have been blocked N1 or maybe she was untargeteable. We have a good lead but not certainty. If Apho claims cop and she doesn't flip Illuminaty he will be in trouble. I would save that as a last resort.

This is a very good call actually.

Sorian

Staff member
Just so everyone remembers what page we are on.

Apop won the chi-blade
Fran won the Morning Star (won his own item, you might need to get clever with what it gave you, maybe turned you from a night vig to a day or night vig?)
I won the chaos emerald.

Sorian

Staff member
I'm voting Tearable. I would prefer Ketkat so we have more info but I don't want to stack all our votes.

Meh, it doesn't matter since neither are with us. If anything, most people would wifom in the direction of "scum would never all vote together!!!!!"

Franconp

Frank
Regarding the vig I think that I prefer using it during the night phase. Maybe one of the odds nights.

I already think that I was targeted last night. I could claim untargeteable or some Joat.

If I use it during the day I have to target a scummy player and I have to create a lie. Using it during the night I can target a townie or someone with items.

Sorian

Staff member
Regarding the vig I think that I prefer using it during the night phase. Maybe one of the odds nights.

I already think that I was targeted last night. I could claim untargeteable or some Joat.

If I use it during the day I have to target a scummy player and I have to create a lie. Using it during the night I can target a townie or someone with items.

I don't think anyone targeted you last night. The only one who might have was AB but he went for Fanto instead. I only say to do it during the day because then it lets you have a free provable claim but it makes less sense as time goes on since you've had a red check you could have hit at any point as well as this whole thunder dome situation where you could have shot L_P or Maol who a lot of people have been wishing they could vote for.

All that said, you should use the shot tonight at the latest (or commute if we really think we should save it) because you are known to have an item and it would be a real waste if someone stole from you and we miss out on the free kill.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
dude if you were shot you were shot by scum

Scum won't counterclaim you and say they tried to shoot you, especially if you're provably a vig. They'll think it's weird you were doc'd

Imo it might be good to shoot Kalor just for town points, but run it by Sorian. It can probably wait till tomorrow

Sorian

Staff member
Wasting a day lynching him is probably the smarter move. Fran is pretty well read all around, I don't think he needs a solid provable claim right now since there's no heat to remove. He'll need a claim at some point but I don't think it's super important now.

Sorian

Staff member
From Fando: "lokiduck can you remind us what’s your take on Kitsu’s claim? If you can illuminate us on this, I think that’s the main contention point right now."

This shit is bothering me now.

Sorian

Staff member
Get Ket lynched today, kill Fando tonight, between the two of them, illuminati has to flip, lynch Kalor tomorrow but during discussion someone "notice" Fando and loki signaling to each other. We can be clear for so many days in a row.

Franconp

Frank
From Fando: "lokiduck can you remind us what’s your take on Kitsu’s claim? If you can illuminate us on this, I think that’s the main contention point right now."

This shit is bothering me now.

I missed that one. The only thing that I find weird is why all this secret codes. That would mean that they can't talk between themselves.

Franconp

Frank
Fando is voting Kitsune. If Loki is a secret partner he could be giving her hints to follow his vote to try to save Ketkat.

But the plot seems to risky. If Ketkat flips Illuminati the clues are too obvious.

Sorian

Staff member
I missed that one. The only thing that I find weird is why all this secret codes. That would mean that they can't talk between themselves.

Someone is a secret partner I assume, I'm doubting cult now. Or if cult, they have only specific people they can recruit.

Sorian

Staff member
I get the feeling your vote is going to have to do something more useful Fran lol

Sorian

Staff member
Assuming Ket is illuminati, Fando is on the opposing wagon, Kits still reads to me like easy patsy but her vote just keeps going up and up and I have to wonder if this is a small cult or a bigger scum team and if so, who else is on here protecting Ket.

Sorian

Staff member
cult doesn't necessarily have a chat?

They would definitely have a chat assuming they are fully recruited. Potential cult members/secret partners wouldn't be in the chat though which is why its notable that loki and Fando are talking in code.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
Assuming Ket is illuminati, Fando is on the opposing wagon, Kits still reads to me like easy patsy but her vote just keeps going up and up and I have to wonder if this is a small cult or a bigger scum team and if so, who else is on here protecting Ket.
Tbh I wouldn't have Fran move off her at this point because it'll look hella sus, even if there's nothing there and she flips cop

Sorian

Staff member
Tbh I wouldn't have Fran move off her at this point because it'll look hella sus, even if there's nothing there and she flips cop

He's on Tearable, not Kits. It's going to collapse soon so he has an opening to go wherever really.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
I don't get why a faction would want Kits out. Doesn't seem like flipping her is much townie points, even though she's probably out of shots

Sorian

Staff member
I don't get why a faction would want Kits out. Doesn't seem like flipping her is much townie points, even though she's probably out of shots

General worry that she is lying about her shots like AB did

Ket is a faction and Kits just seemed like the easier play since Tearable has been losing steam slowly since yesterday

Tearable and Ket are both the faction and lol

Those would be the main 3 to me.

Sorian

Staff member
Fando: "I’m fine with Kits going and will switch to TP over Ketkat."

Shocking revelation

Sorian

Staff member
I'm not sold on that being just a basic override. Guess we'll see.

Sorian

Staff member
Also there is a marvel HERO group named the illuminati and there are a ton of weird articles about how MCU Thanos is symbolism for the real life illuminati so......idk /shrug

Sorian

Staff member
Ah guess it was just an override, if thats the case then Fando voting off wagon seems a little more odd if they are together, Ket was never in real danger, why not just bus.

Sorian

Staff member
Also, I swear Kits better not be another forces of light, i can't eat another L on this.

Sorian

Staff member
Ok, so I was going to ask at some point during the day phase but I felt dumb and maybe I'm still dumb. Kits kept saying she was doing Giant Robo all through that day phase, does that actually mean something or was she trying to soft she was a robot?

Franconp

Frank
I think we should kill Fando and Ket. Thanos sounds like a neutral who might have a BP though but I think it's worth the try.

That would mean that we won't be able to use any other ability besides my vig and Apho's factional kill.

Franconp

Frank
Ok, so I was going to ask at some point during the day phase but I felt dumb and maybe I'm still dumb. Kits kept saying she was doing Giant Robo all through that day phase, does that actually mean something or was she trying to soft she was a robot?

No idea, sounded RL.

Sorian

Staff member
That would mean that we won't be able to use any other ability besides my vig and Apho's factional kill.

That's fine. I think you have to vig tonight anyway, like I said, you losing your item would remove 1 shot from all your abilities and the vig shot so using all those "free" things asap is very important because then your item is useless and if something happens to it, whatever. I think the vig shot is the most important free thing on there just to cut through this game a bit since our even night counter parts are sucking at this.

Sorian

Staff member
Also afk a bit, I really did want that shower that I was talking about in thread :P

Franconp

Frank
And if we hit Ketkat and someone else? Because if both Ketkat and Fando are illuminaties it seems that we are doing town's work for them.

We could kill Ketkat. Link Loki and Fando to her and that would give us a lot of easy days.

Sorian

Staff member
And if we hit Ketkat and someone else? Because if both Ketkat and Fando are illuminaties it seems that we are doing town's work for them.

We could kill Ketkat. Link Loki and Fando to her and that would give us a lot of easy days.

Killing illuminaties is our work, when they are gone, we get another extra kill. Doing that as soon as possible only helps us, town has enough to be worried about. We also still aren't even sure Ket is illuminati or what that means and we at least want an illuminati flip to add confusion to the day phases that isn't about us. If anything, I think it should be Fando and maybe someone else since we can be more sure Fando is illuminati since he clearly signaled back to Loki. I still think the both of them are our best bet though, I don't think someone used the mind stone and that's their only power unless she is just Vision.

Ketkat is getting super duper lynched tomorrow. Waste of a kill

There is a 0% chance Ket is lynched tomorrow. Kalor still has a red check, L_P, Tearable, and Maol are still all topics of discussion. Hell, Faddy and I have better odds of being lynched than Ket. She used an override, most would assume that is a town verification and call it a day.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
Feel like "MIND STONE" isn't really a town command, especially if we've got Thanos in this, but maybe I'm wrong and bad

Sorian

Staff member
Feel like "MIND STONE" isn't really a town command, especially if we've got Thanos in this, but maybe I'm wrong and bad

It could just be vision though

At the end of the day, that's just flavor though and override is the real command she used and override has been town like 95% of the time in this community.

Sorian

Staff member
Btw, if we don't kill her, you should absolutely go into the thread with that thought. That was your natural reaction so you should follow it in thread.

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
Still feel like it's ultra shitty to kill a claimed cop over, like, Tearable

Or shit, override can probably ignore thunderdomes

Dr. Worm

Has a PHD in Worms
I realize that she's more likely neutral than scum, but that doesn't seem like a saving grace because this game could still feasibly be neutral-heavy and the odd kills coming from a SK

Sorian

Staff member
Still feel like it's ultra shitty to kill a claimed cop over, like, Tearable

Or shit, override can probably ignore thunderdomes

She did it in the towniest way possible though, she let everyone have their vote and just used it at the last moment to guarantee no tie or her own death. I don't think she gets pushed heavily for awhile on anything except for maybe flavor.

Franconp

Frank
I also think that she won't be in trouble for a while. Kalor is the next lynch and after him are several candidates before Ketkat.

I wouldn't target Ketkat tonight. Even if she Is illuminati it seems that she has used her role already. If we want to kill illuminati I would target Fando or Loki. Also we could start killing the confirmed or semi confirmed townies. Wee, Aeleus, Chuggs, etc.

Chuggs will be +1 tomorrow. Sorian still have 2 shots so we can wait for another day.

Sorian

Staff member
I still wouldn't touch Loki, if someone is a doctor who can't target the same on each night then they protected Loki N1 and would be able to protect her again. We know something is up with Loki, average townie still thinks Loki is an innocent child. I think Fando is at least agreement as one of the kills?

Franconp

Frank
No, let's have town deal with Kalor. It's a free day for us.

Stuart for the kill? Votes D1 are giving him townie vibes.

Sorian

Staff member
No, let's have town deal with Kalor. It's a free day for us.

Stuart for the kill? Votes D1 are giving him townie vibes.

If we don't do Ket, I'd rather do someone more confirmed like Wee or Aeleus. Stu's votes only really seem townie with the only scum team being forces of light, when more factions are revealed, he loses those easy town reads.

Franconp

Frank
We already know Aeleus role so I don't think it's that good of a lynch. The positive thing Is that we should gain another item.

Wee it's confirmed, maybe she will be protected tonight?

Sorian

Staff member
We already know Aeleus role so I don't think it's that good of a lynch. The positive thing Is that we should gain another item.

Wee it's confirmed, maybe she will be protected tonight?

Maybe? With normal doctor rules of having to be a different players two nights in a row, the obvious decisions were Loki N1, a town read N2, and now N3 Loki is open again and Wee is a hard green check, I'd do Loki myself because Wee could be a godfather and Loki doesn't have that issue but it's kind of a crap shoot.

Franconp

Frank
Maybe Wee it's the gossip? She claimed a chat with Vere N1. Maybe she lied about a third party creating it.

I think this could be because noone claimed being in a chat N2. So, either the gossip couldn't create a chat or maybe it's Wee and asked her target to say nothing.

Franconp

Frank
Is this what we have?:

Sorian: 2 vote steals, ninja kills
Apho: 1 roleblock
Fran: 1 commute, 2 jail, 2 steal, 1 vig.

Sorian

Staff member
Maybe Wee it's the gossip? She claimed a chat with Vere N1. Maybe she lied about a third party creating it.

I think this could be because noone claimed being in a chat N2. So, either the gossip couldn't create a chat or maybe it's Wee and asked her target to say nothing.

Eh, I believe Wee well enough that she didn't create it. The PR getting killed is really an after thought here. All we really need to care about is cops and doctors, I think we've seen the million cops already so I'm less worried there and nothing has indicated doc yet so that would all just be a guess.

Sorian

Staff member
Is this what we have?:

Sorian: 2 vote steals, ninja kills
Apho: 1 roleblock
Fran: 1 commute, 2 jail, 2 steal, 1 vig.

I think I'm technically ninja no matter what I do so my vote thing is hidden too but otherwise, yes, this looks right.

Franconp

Frank
Besides that Apho gets an extra shot if we take out the illuminaties and you get an extra shot if there are 13 towns and 7 scum.

I don't think tha we will be able to get Sorian's extra shot with 2 scum already dead and Kalor being the next lynch (if he is scum). So let's aim for Apho's extra shot.

Let's kill Ketkat and Fando. I would like to hit an illuminati quick so we know what we are dealing with.

Sorian

Staff member
I actually think we still have a chance at mine but there's no way to aim for it since we don't know what starting numbers were so no reason to really think about it or expect anything.

Sorian

Staff member
Not really? Neither of them have an item right? (that we know of). I'd probably say Apo goes for Fando and Fran goes for Ket if we really want to micromanage the strategy but hopefully it doesn't matter.

Sorian

Staff member
Like I said, Fando knows about the illuminati, that's too big of a coincidence so there has to be something there unless Geno is specifically removing stuff from flip PMs which, hey, who knows

Top Bottom