Spectator Thread Hype Chat

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
:popcorn:I'm all set >:D This is going to be great based on how everyone is already freaking out about the mechanics.

That reaction to the risk map and the pirate ship was *chef kiss*

Where's disgusting emoji reaction when you need it. Like when I went to Germany and they sold sweet Pop-corn, wtf.
Well, more for me Geno, damn! Loll
My mom and I like to put Peanut M&Ms in our popcorn. c:

Salty and sweet are a great combo like french fries and chocolate milkshakes.
Exactly this! I love salted caramel stuff too. Idk how it works but it does.
Havent tried peanut butter yet though but now i wanna

lokiduck

Exactly this! I love salted caramel stuff too. Idk how it works but it does.
Havent tried peanut butter yet though but now i wanna
I don't like sea salt on chocolate or salted caramel actually, but I do love stuff like Kettle corn.

Sawneeks

little green dog
well now Yakko's world is stuck in my head

Where's disgusting emoji reaction when you need it. Like when I went to Germany and they sold sweet Pop-corn, wtf.
Don't hate it until you try it! It's actually a really really good combo

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
And I agree that salty and sweet are a great combo! Chicago style popcorn is delicious, for example.
Very true - my popcorn preferences would be butter flavour if it's microwave popcorn, salt if it's at the cinema and salted sweet popcorn if it's bagged. I'm a fairly recent convert to salted popcorn, it was too plain for me when I first tried it as a kid.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town

For posterity, here's Salva's entry for the Specvision Song Contest. A couple of stumbles, but I'll give points for adding a little vibrato and for the open tabs.

Oh, and:
OfH0eHa.gif

You love to see it.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
This spec ship thing will never not be funny, there's no way I'd make a role that involves Spec chat that heavily.
...until everyone's certain that you won't do it. The next game you make? BAM. Bastard spec.

lokiduck

Would be fun but feels wrong imo, spec is here to spec mostly, having them involved feels off.
Yep. I've humored trying to do something fun with spec chat in the past, but it basically never will happen just because it'd be too much work for spec chat, and that's 100% not what they sign up for when they do. XD

Mind you maybe one day it can work out so we'll see :eyes:

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I mean, never trust Sorian but also I'm laughing at posts talking about Sorian claiming. Sorian will name claim even when he shouldn't lol.

I also expected the game to have more pages by now, I'm surprised, but probably will pick up at day end.

Dang, I really was not expecting an override to be used there of all places. That's a really bold move to make Day 1

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
That was... certainly something. Blarg's up to something, alright - you wouldn't deep six a confirmed townie like that without expecting to get branded as scum on the spot, so there's got to be a reason to draw the heat. I can only think that it's going to end up with him going bang or that this is some kind of multiball false-flag scheme at the moment.

OK, so let me get this straight - today features a double-elimination with no backtracking on votes (that may not work anyway), plus ITAs with roleblock-bomb passing and Fantosaurus Rex's revenge on the map.

Piece of cake.
To think without powers it'd just be the vote thing and the event.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
If it weren't for the fact that I don't think that such a role could ever make it through review, I'd swear that Blarg's some kind of bizarre jester variant. Something along the lines of having to get 'killed', at which point he becomes ascetic for the remainder of the phase before becoming normal again and, after that, has to survive until the end of the game.

lokiduck

LOL that was a lot to catch up on, but some pretty exciting shit happened it seems.

It's funny I remember spending a lot of time balancing Maol's role and now he died Night 1 so it didn't matter.

Now I know how OA felt about the town roleblocker in Nier mafia. XD

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
God, Blarg is such a treasure, that is the perfect role for him!

Seeing the full role though, way more bold than I was already expecting aiming for Fanto like that
I'm assuming that Fanto was on Blarg's hitlist, which would explain why he had the over-ride. Just about anyone else would have probably saved that for last and made a smug 'neutral all along!' exit, but you've gotta love Blarg for doing things his way.

lokiduck

LOL things are definitely getting interesting. What's kind of fun is I don't know who has what role and all I have knowledge of is what I remember from back in June when we finished reviewing XD

So it's been fun trying to figure out who has what. XD My friend and I have been scumhunting together tho it's mostly her posting her theories to me :D

Launchpad said:
OJ had the edge over you, sorry. You're still town read for me, probably more after this whole thing and the claim, but I would have rather see you go than OJ.

What an incredibly suspicious post. Voting between two people you town read instead of making an argument elsewhere or just not voting on them is so odd.

They gotta have more confidence and start the trains!

I've never actually played in a game with a nexus before. Is it usually a somewhat negative utility town if it's kept secret or is it like an added effect for neutrals/mafia in bastard games?

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
I've never actually played in a game with a nexus before. Is it usually a somewhat negative utility town if it's kept secret or is it like an added effect for neutrals/mafia in bastard games?
Given the random factor, I think negative town would a fairly good description - a town nexus is more likely send actions off to a team-mate than scum (at least while town significantly outnumber scum) and, unless they're informed by the mod of who they're redirecting to, are more likely to cause confusion with inaccurate results and so on. To my way of thinking, a scum nexus would be more powerful as a way of spreading FUD - as I recall, Geno's put nexuses in his games before, but I can't remember how they've been aligned.

Stantastic said:
You could almost call it a Stanford mafia experiment, eh?

Ehhhhhh?

Fuk u it sounded funny in my head.
Don't worry Stan, I liked it.

Wait, is Fran actually just claiming serial killer with extra powers? I don't see town going any other way today after he said he can kill people

lokiduck

LOL I'm clearly not paying attention. I was wondering why Muffin would claim being a Lannister and didn't realize he had also claimed to be a miller XD

turmoil7

Imperial Corps Commander Who Cheers the Army
I look sporadically and always there is some crazy new thing, I can't imagine how it feels to play it lol

SalvaPot

YEAH
Well that was fun, wish I could mess around a bit more before getting killed while I was sleeping, but oh well.

Top Bottom