Spectator Thread Hype Chat

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Ah, this must be a very permanent death indeed if I can see this.

I wish I didn't sign up for this game. Not because the game was bad or anything, but because I didn't have the time to play. My performance was utter shit and it reflected on the rest of the team as well. I even got to be a Godfather, what is like funny and all since I hate cops.

A fun game, even if I only coasted through it. I can partially get why people sing their praises about these games, this shit must be impossible to grasp if you are town. As scum though, this was rather understandable. I guess that's what partially got me. Real props to Vere, that was a good early read.

@Geno Is the you-know-what my item? Please tell me it is. It'd be very funny.

I wish I didn't sign up for this game. Not because the game was bad or anything, but because I didn't have the time to play. My performance was utter shit and it reflected on the rest of the team as well. I even got to be a Godfather, what is like funny and all since I hate cops.

A fun game, even if I only coasted through it. I can partially get why people sing their praises about these games, this shit must be impossible to grasp if you are town. As scum though, this was rather understandable. I guess that's what partially got me. Real props to Vere, that was a good early read.

You know what's the funniest of all? You got scanned N1 but cop didn't have a chance to come out. Also remember the
Director? It's Vere
, yes hollywood and gold is your item

SalvaPot

YEAH

I tried to recruit you Night 1, so I knew you were scum since then. I was going to offer you up to save myself but Launch killed me first. I also hit another one of your teammates, lol.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
You know what's the funniest of all? You got scanned N1 but cop didn't have a chance to come out. Also remember the
Director? It's Vere
, yes hollywood and gold is your item

Well, this certainly then was a game fitting of me. Irony overload lol. Green alone does not get you to the finish line in a game like this so I don't mind missing that. I even agonized over that possibility when I saw the PM, I knew that I couldn't really benefit that much from my role. This right here was always the end scenario I foresaw and here we are, funny till the end.

Here I am singing his praises and he never took decisive action against me? Such cowardice.

I also love the fact that H&G was my item. All that time I spent agonizing over Reiji, blind to the obvious twist there.

I tried to recruit you Night 1, so I knew you were scum since then. I was going to offer you up to save myself but Launch killed me first. I also hit another one of your teammates, lol.

...but why. I feel I was such a questionable recruitment choice lol. Bad off-meta D1 and my town meta gets me killed within 3-4 days usually. Was that breadcrumb Launch posted real then? Scum chat was laughing at Launch for that. No way would Salva have recruited you lol, Launch is getting desperate.

SalvaPot

YEAH
Well, this certainly then was a game fitting of me. Irony overload lol. Green alone does not get you to the finish line in a game like this so I don't mind missing that. I even agonized over that possibility when I saw the PM, I knew that I couldn't really benefit that much from my role. This right here was always the end scenario I foresaw and here we are, funny till the end.

Here I am singing his praises and he never took decisive action against me? Such cowardice.

I also love the fact that H&G was my item. All that time I spent agonizing over Reiji, blind to the obvious twist there.

...but why. I feel I was such a questionable recruitment choice lol. Bad off-meta D1 and my town meta gets me killed within 3-4 days usually. Was that breadcrumb Launch posted real then? Scum chat was laughing at Launch for that. No way would Salva have recruited you lol, Launch is getting desperate.
I'll be lying if I said I knew you were scum, I just wanted to recruit the players I felt would make good scum teammates and would probably not have too many eyes on them.

And yes, that was a breadcrumb, if you look closely you can find the other one too. They are hella criptic and honestly I did not expect launch to find them, it was there so I could quote them before dying to screw you over and give more time for my team to recruit the neccesary players for us to win.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I'll be lying if I said I knew you were scum, I just wanted to recruit the players I felt would make good scum teammates and would probably not have too many eyes on them.

And yes, that was a breadcrumb, if you look closely you can find the other one too. They are hella criptic and honestly I did not expect launch to find them, it was there so I could quote them before dying to screw you over and give more time for my team to recruit the neccesary players for us to win.

I'd accept the compliments if this hadn't been such a bad game for me lol. I actually stopped pushing you when I became afraid of you after that totally-not-threatening post where you went all HEY I THINK YOU ARE ACTING SCUMMY BUT I THINK YOU ARE TOWN WINK WINK WOULD BE A SHAME IF YOU MADE ME THINK OTHERWISE. That was scary.

If you had to shorten this second person's name (i.e. Kyanrute => Kyan, 8 to 4 letters), how long would the shortened name be? I wanna know how worried I should be.

SalvaPot

YEAH
I'd accept the compliments if this hadn't been such a bad game for me lol. I actually stopped pushing you when I became afraid of you after that totally-not-threatening post where you went all HEY I THINK YOU ARE ACTING SCUMMY BUT I THINK YOU ARE TOWN WINK WINK WOULD BE A SHAME IF YOU MADE ME THINK OTHERWISE. That was scary.

If you had to shorten this second person's name (i.e. Kyanrute => Kyan, 8 to 4 letters), how long would the shortened name be? I wanna know how worried I should be.
I can just tell you if you don't mind spoilers, lol. But I'll let you guess first.

Don't spoil more folks, we've given enough as is, game has long way ahead of it, we're gonna need a 2nd OT

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
So is there a reason why some people are allowed to join spec chat but other dead players haven't? >>

lokiduck

lol didn't you review this?!?!
To be fair >> We finished reviewing it back in June (and that feels like years ago now) and because I'm reading it with Ephidel I'm elected to not look over said thread and the spread sheet to keep myself in the dark as possible.

I know about some shit lol just from remembering it, but other things I don't remember at all. :D :D :D

Last edited:

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
vnNQSjJ.jpg
Yep, this is a Geno game alright.

Some people prioritize fun over winning and for some those two things aren't the same thing at all. That's all there is to it.
I understand what you're saying, it might just be me who's usually playing differently, also if you're watching scum team prepare to be disappointed because the person they want to kill cannot be killed again.

This reply isn't very inspiring lol

Asked because I saw you refraining Kyan and Salva from spoiling too much and I wanted to discuss some things, but I'll just zip it as well.
Oh, well I thought I kinda spoiled it already with my above comment, yeah let's wait a bit then before revealing stuff

Oh, well I thought I kinda spoiled it already with my above comment, yeah let's wait a bit then before revealing stuff
Oh, I hadn't seen that. I think you're revealing more than intended, actually lol You're naming the biggest reveal!

lokiduck

LOL All the dead being able to talk is fun. You can really feel Fanto's frustration from not getting to talk with anyone about the game for days on end.

Also wee is the perfect person to become a stump. :D I look forward to all her posts in the future.

Also I'm quite proud.
When Stan did press x to doubt I immediately remembered that Cole was in the game and knew immediately he was the cop. I find it amusing no one picked up on that XD. Same with Launch's claim. I realized he was the villager from his role talk.

Last edited:
Town is not bumbling at all this game. They have been very much on point since D1, I think.

I don’t think Brazil flips as town. I think he has more information that he’s letting on regarding a few players. Was mostly around last night but not engaging in anything worthwhile.

I wonder if I had taken towns offer and come forward as cult, what the real cult would have done, would they have outed themselves to out me? Because I did think about claiming to be cult lol

I wonder if I had taken towns offer and come forward as cult, what the real cult would have done, would they have outed themselves to out me? Because I did think about claiming to be cult lol
I think they would talk it out and decide who would counter claim you on that lol

SalvaPot

YEAH
I was going to claim as cult on Day 2 since I got what I believed was 2 red checks and since I don't need to be alive to win, but I didn't want to go that route since I believed it would really center all the conversation to me and I didn't want to pull a blarg just yet.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I thought I had blundered so hard on my last eod.. instead town just start tearing each other apart

Your mistakes were small, they just happened when town was REALLY hungry for a alternative lynch candidate.

Town got all that it wanted from yesterday and today is a perfectly logical continuation to that. Information overload combined with a notable town majority easily leads to a small town culling if the remaining scum have played at least some of their cards right. Needles in a haystack.

It just feels like town trying to be to smart.. they had a list of names the majority were in agreement were not town.. they got one right with me but then instead of just continuing thst list of names they shoot a Mason pair that until today was widely town read by everyone lol

Ops, forgot I had this here.

Sorian, Brazil and Vere are the only players not disclosing information about their roles right now. Kinda very sus and I'm surprised no one is pushing them about it.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
It was just way too quiet. Some of the lunches have been easy but town has been way too complacent and sheep like this game.

SalvaPot

YEAH
I guess reviving Jman has become canon!

This games has inspired a new game that I'm going to start writing, but its going to be fun.

SalvaPot

YEAH
My guess is not enough.

I really need to start working on my game. I have the core idea figured out but still trying to work out roles.
Usually for me as soon as I have a core the roles come easy.

The idea I'm inspired by is a shop mechanic, but different to what Fanto and Geno did this season. Best I can describe it is that it works like those old Counter Strike where every round you could buy equipment in your faction show and every correct action or round you get more money to upgrade yourself, I want there to be a full economy and for people to actually be able to buy and sell actions from each other at their own set prices. It will also be a full-on vigilante game, with everyone having access to kills but also to vests, access to override or lynchproof, or lynchproof removal.

Everyone is a mercenary and there are access to missions every day they can complete for extra money, at the risk of losing the equipment they have.

Yeah, Mercenaries would be a great name for it.

Usually for me as soon as I have a core the roles come easy.

The idea I'm inspired by is a shop mechanic, but different to what Fanto and Geno did this season. Best I can describe it is that it works like those old Counter Strike where every round you could buy equipment in your faction show and every correct action or round you get more money to upgrade yourself, I want there to be a full economy and for people to actually be able to buy and sell actions from each other at their own set prices. It will also be a full-on vigilante game, with everyone having access to kills but also to vests, access to override or lynchproof, or lynchproof removal.

Everyone is a mercenary and there are access to missions every day they can complete for extra money, at the risk of losing the equipment they have.

Yeah, Mercenaries would be a great name for it.

Thst sounds dope

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
How many kills did you have stored? And yeah, we did have Fando pegged and backed off.

Top Bottom