Spectator Thread Chilling at Neutral Holy Ground

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
For many eons and eons the Holy church has been a neutral observer of the Holy Grail War and it is ou- I'll just skip all the boring crap.

Welcome to spec chat where observers of the holy grail war and the dead can sit back, relax, and speculate about our masters and servants and who they think will win this HGW!

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Quick heads up - I can see the scum chat. (To avoid spoiling things for myself I blurred my eyes - I thought I might have seen a name I shouldn't have, but it was just Vere.) Might want to check the permissions.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
*pokes head back in*

Ok, that looks good now lol.

So excited to see this game run, really interested to see how people react to the mechanics.

lokiduck

*pokes head back in*

Ok, that looks good now lol.

So excited to see this game run, really interested to see how people react to the mechanics.
Yep >> We already saw some of that with the talk about the new rule in the mafia thread >>;

lokiduck

Woah, Stan's avatar is absolutely incredible!
Yes Stan did a great job :D

I accidentally spoilered myself (which is why I dropped out of replacements) which in a way is going to be interesting knowing the scum team and seeing how they play. I haven't had this view yet in this community.
It can be quite fun actually. It has definitely help me understand how scum works better.

lokiduck

After reading the cliff notes about Fate I have come to the unique conclusion that anime and mangas are fucking weird as hell and I can't decide if it's good or bad that I never got into them because of that.
Since there's a lot of fate content, the good news is there's probably something you'd like depending on your tastes, the issue is finding that specific series. XD

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Feels like a pretty slow start so far, though I guess it did start on the weekend.

I ended up being a Mentor for one of the new players this game btw, though I will keep who it is a secret from my fellow Spectators just because I said so lol.

lokiduck

Feels like a pretty slow start so far, though I guess it did start on the weekend.

I ended up being a Mentor for one of the new players this game btw, though I will keep who it is a secret from my fellow Spectators just because I said so lol.
Yeahhhhhhh we realized it being a weekend might be an issue, but if we need to we can extend it. However, I'm sure it'll pick up >>

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
h7tW1eN.gif

"...and that's when I realised that some bastard had stolen my trousers!"

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Any takers for who's going to be the first to slip up? The smart money might be on Jman going so all-in that he forgets the rule at the worst possible time, but I'd be tempted to take a punt on a sauce-fuelled Stan.
nah, we've got D&D tomorrow with Stan so I think he'll be more likely sober.

lokiduck

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Our tank snails laid eggs a while back and now there are a ton of baby snails around the tank. they are so cute ;w;

The issue is we thought they wouldn't actually hatch and now I have to deal with a ton of baby snails

:surprised:

Verelios

Were-elios
They have no idea and this is a rather tame opening. The amount of posting was the biggest thing that I had to get used to in this community and I'm not sure if I am completely there yet either.
This is completely true. There would be games I'd be in with Monkey, Nat, Sorian, Fran, etc. having 150+ posts in the day, where I'd wake up to 15 pages, and I'd be typing away trying to cope like:
tenor.gif

A Wild Shark Appears

Our resident acupuncturist
Would it be possible for me to get viewing access to the scum chat? I initially wasn’t going to ask because I saw the team in the beginning, but I forgot half the roster lol.

My scum game is really bad so I’d like to analyze how a team plays in real time if that’s allowed.

lokiduck

Would it be possible for me to get viewing access to the scum chat? I initially wasn’t going to ask because I saw the team in the beginning, but I forgot half the roster lol.

My scum game is really bad so I’d like to analyze how a team plays in real time if that’s allowed.
We'll make a special case for you only. c: We will also remove your liking permissions so you won't be tempted to like any posts. ;)

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Do Scum also only get to talk at night, or is that just for the Lovers chats? I can't remember from the review lol.

Tbh, I don't remember like, anything, from the review, other than a few key roles/mechanics and the reasons why it's a Bastard game lol. :P

lokiduck

Do Scum also only get to talk at night, or is that just for the Lovers chats? I can't remember from the review lol.

Tbh, I don't remember like, anything, from the review, other than a few key roles/mechanics and the reasons why it's a Bastard game lol. :P
XD the lover chats are the only ones that are night based :p Scum chat is normal.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
So Launch pokes around for interest in Zeke early on, nothing happens, then Zeke winds up as the leading train against no kill at the end almost out of nowhere. Mm. Maybe it's Launch's run as scum last year talking, but something seems whiffy to me there.

lokiduck

I just found another stash of snail eggs in back of the tank. >> More snail babies on the way.

:surprised:

lokiduck

Also here's a fun idea. For those who don't know the roster, why don't spec chat guess who they think the lover pairs are besides their normal scum hunting :D

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
I suppose the first question is if anyone felt brave enough to place a distancing vote for their partner? Scum would have had the chance to discuss that in their own chat, of course, but town would have needed to do it without warning.

lokiduck

I suppose the first question is if anyone felt brave enough to place a distancing vote for their partner? Scum would have had the chance to discuss that in their own chat, of course, but town would have needed to do it without warning.

Yeah it'll be interesting to see if partners either massively town read each other or bus for distancing. XD
:eyes: I will say tho that one player did vote for their partner.

turmoil7

Imperial Corps Commander Who Cheers the Army
I'm not paid enough attention to guess pairs.

I fear if town wins we will have lots of no kills in he immediate future

lokiduck

did something interesting happen with the night actions?
It was a pretty chill night power processing wise. Vere and I were excited about one thing, but then we remembered we changed the role in review so it wasn't as excited then.

However, a town master did fuck over their servant in a way that might help them later depending on how the servant takes it. That lover chat is going to be exciting.

Needless to say we'll have some people joining spec soon :eyes:

I can’t wait to read these lovers chats.
They are a lot of fun. :eyes: A def recommendation.

lokiduck

Why did L_P have to act all sketchy in lover’s chat lol
I think because of that your lover chat is the shortest one. XD

I would have said this info earlier, but it would have made it obvious who scum killed :<

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
I was thinking about posting more but then I remembered the possibility of mixed alignment. And since I was RB that's usually a scum role.

lokiduck

My summary for the day so far can be summed up as :I Especially to some of the PMs I received.

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
Btw Loki and/or Vere, was my actual scum read any good? I won’t see who it was so a yes no shouldn’t be spoilers for anyone else (the person I targeted)

Top Bottom