A Place to Vent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
If you get shot tomorrow is either Kyan or I probably unless again we can get Sorian on the Hawthorn train.

Gut check, most likely vig to avoid a vig claim?

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I think I might go turm, Ty, Sorian on my vig rankings.

(I hope it was actually Terra who did claim vig.)

Verelios

Were-elios
If you get shot tomorrow is either Kyan or I probably unless again we can get Sorian on the Hawthorn train.

Gut check, most likely vig to avoid a vig claim?
I'm thinking that the vig is either Sorian or Hawthorn in that situation. The first is okay...they might go for Leo or Hawthorn. The latter will shoot me on sight, lol.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I have to think if Hawthorn was the vig she would have tried to use that at some point in the day. She wouldn't be able to shoot tonight and then show up tomorrow and say ha ha just kidding!

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Yep pretty much. We end it now or we in deep trouble. I say Leo and turm today and Ty tomorrow night if it comes to it to give us the slightest chance at trying to convince Sorian to eject Hawthorn on the last day.

Yeah. The kill order does not matter if the doc is dead. We just need to pick the fool and the scapegoat for the endgame. You'll be the one against the two. Who can you put the blame on and who will believe you over the target?

Re: vigi. Hawthorn does not push for her own death over Blarg if she knows that she could shoot Vere. Ty has been hinting endlessly about the gun but he hasn't delivered, he has nothing. turm and Sorian are the only theoretical gun owners in my mind.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Yeah. The kill order does not matter if the doc is dead. We just need to pick the fool and the scapegoat for the endgame. You'll be the one against the two. Who can you put the blame on and who will believe you over the target?

I think the only one I could try to get a push on would be Hawthorn. I don't think turm would go for that, I've been on his list for awhile. No clue what Sorian would do in that situation, they've been fixated on Hawthorn for awhile but that would be a lot of new information to process which would change the read. I've never played with Ty so no idea how he would react. I think Leo could possibly be convinced but that would take some work. I guess if endgame came I would prefer to be there against Hawthorn and Sorian or Leo.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I think the only one I could try to get a push on would be Hawthorn. I don't think turm would go for that, I've been on his list for awhile. No clue what Sorian would do in that situation, they've been fixated on Hawthorn for awhile but that would be a lot of new information to process which would change the read. I've never played with Ty so no idea how he would react. I think Leo could possibly be convinced but that would take some work. I guess if endgame came I would prefer to be there against Hawthorn and Sorian or Leo.

Hawthorn is green as soon as we double kill. Same with Ty. I think Sorian would not ignore your hammer and he'd always vote against you. I can't predict turm. Leo I think is the best chance for the role of the fool since he has been suspecting both Sorian and turm. I think the endgame should be you, Leo and turm / Sorian. Deciding the final pick is not necessary right now and if it comes to this at all, you are the one who has to make the choice.

Based on this, I think we should kill Hawthorn and Ty. I think the doc is dead, there is little point in keeping quiet after Vere's claim exposes the supposed remnants of the scum team. Nobody entertained the Leo / me / Vere team either, which would've been the only possible reason for the doc to stay quiet.

Verelios

Were-elios
Hawthorn is green as soon as we double kill. Same with Ty. I think Sorian would not ignore your hammer and he'd always vote against you. I can't predict turm. Leo I think is the best chance for the role of the fool since he has been suspecting both Sorian and turm. I think the endgame should be you, Leo and turm / Sorian. Deciding the final pick is not necessary right now and if it comes to this at all, you are the one who has to make the choice.

Based on this, I think we should kill Hawthorn and Ty. I think the doc is dead, there is little point in keeping quiet after Vere's claim exposes the supposed remnants of the scum team. Nobody entertained the Leo / me / Vere team either, which would've been the only possible reason for the doc to stay quiet.
I think the best bet for Hedin in a 2v1 is to go for a Leo/Turm combination. Everyone else would eject on sight.

Verelios

Were-elios
I feel pretty bad for putting the team in a rough spot. I didn't think of the vig killing one of us off to cut off our path to victory before claiming when we could have tried to tough it out for the day and gone to D4 with at least 2 of us under cover.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I'm good with Ty and Hawthorn. She needs to be put out of her misery one way or another.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I feel pretty bad for putting the team in a rough spot. I didn't think of the vig killing one of us off to cut off our path to victory before claiming when we could have tried to tough it out for the day and gone to D4 with at least 2 of us under cover.

I think our actions today were as good as they could've been. Your claim was necessary for certain, the hammer was the absolutely safe choice to make and we were better off mass claiming than getting owned by Blarg.

If this is a vigi win, so be it. Holding the shot for just this one scenario is madness.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
We can speculate about stacking on Blarg, but that discussion (and all the others down the line all the way to we should've shot Blarg N0) is contaminated by info we did not have when the choice was made. Blarg was a perfectly fine push target last night and like some idiot said here, the only thing that would've fucked us up was if he and Hawthorn got green checked. Funny, I know.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member

Nothing to feel bad about in my book. I could have never pulled that off and wouldn't have even tried and by doing so you put us in the best position to make it through the day. If the vig still hasn't shot then oh well, they should have shot last night in my opinion and can't account for it all.

Plus, Faddy is 85% letting us twist right now.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Oh, my claim is a mistake. I should not have done that but I panicked a bit when I saw Blarg's claim. I realized that the worst case scenario was now reality and had but two thoughts in my head: well fuck and good luck Vere. I should've thought a bit more about this scenario yesterday, but there was so much to think about.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Are we good with Hawthorn and Ty then? I kinda just want to put it in and see what happens before we spend the next 20 hours second guessing ourselves.

Verelios

Were-elios
We can speculate about stacking on Blarg, but that discussion (and all the others down the line all the way to we should've shot Blarg N0) is contaminated by info we did not have when the choice was made. Blarg was a perfectly fine push target last night and like some idiot said here, the only thing that would've fucked us up was if he and Hawthorn got green checked. Funny, I know.
Nothing to feel bad about in my book. I could have never pulled that off and wouldn't have even tried and by doing so you put us in the best position to make it through the day. If the vig still hasn't shot then oh well, they should have shot last night in my opinion and can't account for it all.

Plus, Faddy is 85% letting us twist right now.
Thanks guys, you know to pick a mate back up again.

Verelios

Were-elios
Oh, my claim is a mistake. I should not have done that but I panicked a bit when I saw Blarg's claim. I realized that the worst case scenario was now reality and had but two thoughts in my head: well fuck and good luck Vere. I should've thought a bit more about this scenario yesterday, but there was so much to think about.
It wasn't a mistake. Since we had you as doc, it would have been easier to steer turmoil towards ejection if you spoke out. Your survival would be suspicious but it's also possible it was WIFOM by scum. Anyway, claiming when you did meant you were unafraid of a CC which is the most important thing.
Are we good with Hawthorn and Ty then? I kinda just want to put it in and see what happens before we spend the next 20 hours second guessing ourselves.
Those choices are good with me.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I appreciate the time and care you are taking with the end of game post Faddy, I'm sure it's going to be something pretty cool.

I'm other news, is it getting a little hot in here or is that just me?

Verelios

Were-elios
Nah, I'm chill...chill...
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member

Verelios

Were-elios
giphy.gif

It's good that we got ahead of Hawthorn. Heavens knows how many pre-typed posts she had ready, and she might have swayed town unlike Blarg.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
ngl, feeling a bit nervous right now. Faddy is just waiting for Kyan to wake up so he's around for the end right?

I really want to find out after the game why the vig held their shot.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I've stayed from a hammer when I thought that it was best to wait. No way could anything bad happen, better to look authenticTM.

Then Pizza killed my whole team.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
So last night I had a dream where Kyan, Faddy, and I were celebrating a win (Vere was not present so I hope thats not some sort of premonition). As part of the celebration we decided to go skydiving and as we were floating back down Faddy brought out a DJ set, said "Shout out to the Unix users out there" and started DJing.

This game needs to end, I can't handle any more weird dreams.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
So planning for worst case scenario if Vere gets offed, should I tempt fate and claim the vig shot? Say I shot Hawthorn to see if that would end things overnight? Would have to explain why I didn't claim yesterday but Sorian was the only one who never claimed anything so if its turm they would have the same issue explaining.

Verelios

Were-elios
So planning for worst case scenario if Vere gets offed, should I tempt fate and claim the vig shot? Say I shot Hawthorn to see if that would end things overnight? Would have to explain why I didn't claim yesterday but Sorian was the only one who never claimed anything so if its turm they would have the same issue explaining.
Yeah, you might want to depending on who is the vig. Thunderdome Sorian. Don't CC turmoil because you expressed some hesitation in killing me the next day.

Verelios

Were-elios
Yeah, you might want to depending on who is the vig. Thunderdome Sorian. Don't CC turmoil because you expressed some hesitation in killing me the next day.
Actually, you can work it out that you mentioned killing Thorny BECAUSE you were going to kill me tonight. This can work.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I think there is a good chance Sorian would shoot Hawthorn if they were the vig, turm is the one that I'm not sure about.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I got this thought that no way does Vere get vigi'd because I exist. I have every reason as the totally real doctor that I am to protect Vere, I believed him after all.

So umm. Yeah. Hedin turns into a corpse, Vere is a obvious red to eject and WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A DOCTOR WHO CLAIMED TWO DAYS AGO IN MY ENDGAME???

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I didn't even think of that, would the vig even take a shot at Vere with a claimed (and fairly town read) doc around who can potentially protect?

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
No. It just does not happen. It's a meme verification shot in a situation where such things should not be taken. But saving a shot for D4 is questionable as well - welcome to the WIFOM zone.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
So yeah either I'm dead or we win which makes it a lot easier on me! With that in mind would either of you want to change the targets based on the fact that it would be one of you two at the end game and not me?

Verelios

Were-elios
I got this thought that no way does Vere get vigi'd because I exist. I have every reason as the totally real doctor that I am to protect Vere, I believed him after all.

So umm. Yeah. Hedin turns into a corpse, Vere is a obvious red to eject and WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A DOCTOR WHO CLAIMED TWO DAYS AGO IN MY ENDGAME???
giphy.gif

This vig about to fuck our day up, that's legit the worst case scenario.

Verelios

Were-elios
So yeah either I'm dead or we win which makes it a lot easier on me! With that in mind would either of you want to change the targets based on the fact that it would be one of you two at the end game and not me?
There's no target I live against. Kyan maybe, maybe lives against Leo. If Sorian claims vig then he doesn't live against him, and certainly needs to Wifom 2v1. The chances are bad though, do not pass go bad.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute

We don't win if you die. Simple as that. Vere gets hammered within the first hour of the day if the game does not end, it is impossible for him to get into the endgame. I can get there, but why is there a claimed doctor in the endgame again??? Gaslighting is all I have and nobody will believe it, as they shouldn't.

Verelios

Were-elios
I contemplated fucking around and stacking on Ty to frame Hawthorn for today and give us some WIFOM room, but fuck that, YOLO.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Well I said in my reasoning behind stacking on nin that it was a throw all your chips on the table move, I guess we just see if we get called on the bluff now.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Turm and Sorian were both on the Blarg vote so hopefully a hammer didn't look funny to them. Ty hadn't really committed one way or another so...

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I contemplated fucking around and stacking on Ty to frame Hawthorn for today and give us some WIFOM room, but fuck that, YOLO.

No reason why Hawthorn wouldn't go Kyan though even if we thought we could frame her for keeping you alive.

Verelios

Were-elios
No reason why Hawthorn wouldn't go Kyan though even if we thought we could frame her for keeping you alive.
I ran through that thought. She wanted to frame kyan, and knowing he would likely protect me, she killed Ty to give credence to Blarg's claim that he was the cop.

But this means nothing if the vig hits me, lol.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
If the vig hits me that's a tough battle just based on numbers, would need two others to buy it. I think we just have to roll with it at this point.

Verelios

Were-elios
Well, it was fun guys. We had a lot of laughs. Yelled, danced, a lot of tears were shed. Whatever the outcome I wouldn't change our team for the world.

Go team scum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom