Scum Thread MGS Mafia |Scum| FOXHOUND Funhouse

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
Kill: Aeleus

Just to put something down but i think this is a good kill

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I will say I have a mild hesitation because Ael is someone we can work with.

But also unlikely to get voted out, so. Probably fine.

I'm taking my daughter out to get some books so I'll be gone probably until closer to action lock.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Kill: Aeleus

Just to put something down but i think this is a good kill
Command received

Edit: Wait, you already did a command for the night. Someone else has to perform the kill that isn’t doing an action.

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
I'm on the way home now so I'll be mostly around from now on.
I agree Neki is a smart target for our guinea-pig. I will feel bad if she does something bad to him but something horrible has to happen to him sooner or later I guess.

As for who to target, I have no strong feelings at the moment so I'm happy to defer.

I'd only have suggested maybe avoiding Ambulance while his change in playstyle is still drawing looks. And also Chuggs as long as Kopite is still copying him just because it makes sense to see what we're dealing with before we think about shooting it.

I'd also personally prefer to avoid ATP at least for tonight because I'm bonding with Zem over him and if he posts anything in the thread like he's working through in the chat then ATP might be an easy place for me to find someone to frown at in suspicion today
767883192958713916.png

Natiko

Kopite, for the next day and night phase you are a Godfather meaning you will show as town for any alignment checks. You have a 1-shot Bulletproof Vest. Each night you can PM the gamerunner the command ROLEBLOCK: (NAME). Your target will be blocked from doing actions that night. You are also a Watcher and will learn the name of any player that visited your target that night. You also have the ability to vote.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
oh ho ho ho ho ho ho

We don't have to fake a red check. I was so convinced yesterday that Chuggs is other faction that I set up to go there today. I wasn't kidding about having a list of Chuggs' scum tells either. I think if I mount that today there will be plenty of people who will join. We can get him out. But the question is - do we want to? If we hang on to him, is that an extra kill for us? We could keep working on that today and try to get him killed d3. Depends on what we can do with his role, I guess.

@Natiko - does Chuggs' kill count for us? Can we use it?

ALSO: if there is a godfather, there is a real cop, so I'm going to retailor my PM just a bit.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
So it would just be a roleblock. Okay. Then let's just try to get him voted out. New question for @Natiko: if Chuggs dies d2, is Kopite still a godfather n3?

Ephidel

Haha, I take back my earlier reconsiderations, that's a far more interesting role to know.
This is getting interesting
746229884040380417.png

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
thank you for the clarification, Nat!!

In case I am killed (because I could easily be the other faction target):
So some of the things that got pulled out of the thread yesterday that other people notice: Chuggs agreeable, passive. BUT ALSO:

-chain posts- 2-3 in a row for no good reason (this pads post count; high post count=town; he posts MORE as scum than as town)
-his constant invoking of others (use with care unless I'm dead, since I did it also)
-complete passivity at EoD when the person HE basically started on was going down - he expressed no concern or uncertainty (because he knew Ty was town)
-hunting the clues in Feign's breadcrumbs not to solve BUT TO HUNT PRs
-the very specific "maybe Faddy is on a small scum team" (Chuggs probably is!!) and notes on the bombing too. He honed in on specifics because he knows. What was it that got said about you last time as scum, Faddy? The curse of knowing?
-already a Ty v Chuggs dichotomy in place: USE IT

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
And if I DO die? Nail Chuggs' ass to the wall because it definitely looks like I am coming for him today based on EoD yesterday.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
with 6 minutes to go, I don't think I'm dead because I haven't been asked for a final tailor and I think I would be, but also I just tailored sooooooo

gl gl gl gl gl gl team

Faddy

cool cool.

Haha yeah chuggs was full of crap. I think I will also go after him and see where we are.

i think we also need to think about Mutually Assured Destruction. If one of us is under pressure do we say f it and red check chuggs.

Faddy

Now did chuggs team come at me with a check too.

LOL if they did.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
cool cool.

Haha yeah chuggs was full of crap. I think I will also go after him and see where we are.

i think we also need to think about Mutually Assured Destruction. If one of us is under pressure do we say f it and red check chuggs.
I mean, we could. What's he going to do, say he's a godfather? lol

Faddy

Did we stack on Aeleus with the other scum team? Or they hit a BP or a doctor or something.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Did we stack on Aeleus with the other scum team? Or they hit a BP or a doctor or something.
Real talk, if I was a doc, I would not target jman last night because everyone would assume doc on jman. So I'm guessing they hit a bp or a doc cover. I'm also guessing they don't have a strong or they'd have hit jman, unless he's lying - which is possible. He was WAY too quiet after his 18 hour d1 no-post window.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Ambulance is partnered with Chuggs.

He's been so eager to get my list of Chuggs' tells and now I say I'm about to drop that mixtape and he's all "I dunnoooooooo."

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I feel like the other team saw Faddy and we are doing the same things to each other here lol

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
this is the evillest shit I've ever done and is only slightly mitigated by the fact that I'm right about all of it. i'm just using my rightness for evil gain.

Ephidel

Unfortunately for me it wasn't timezones :blobghost:

As I just said in the thread, sorry I completely vanished, I had to dash out unexpectedly, and I'm additionally sorry my absence has drawn some heat, but hopefully that will shift a bit once I actually write things.
I'm going to go catch up.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
"hard time believing that a scum would be willing to go so hard one person and to be willing to find all that evidence"

...sorry, Neki >.>

Kopite

Quickdraw King
If Maol’s Chugg’s scum partner is it a good idea to push a lunch there during the next day phase? Would it be to our benefit to keep another faction around if they have kill powers?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Hawthorn seems off but I don't see w/w with Chuggs at all unless I get deep into conspiracy territory.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Being able to go after a vocal and townread player is the gift that will keep on giving - people sticking out all over the place.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I am CACKLING that we are all stacked and I think we should stay. So much for "scum never stacks." I love it.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Thinking ahead to tonight: we should probably try to find partners and control them, I think, and I'll start using my shots, too, because I have a feeling I won't be here long at this rate, but damned if it wasn't worth it. RB one suspect and Faddy can control another, maybe? I think we also want to be careful and try to do our damndest to make sure we're not killing another scum tonight because that will bring faction talk into the spotlight.

Faddy

Thinking ahead to tonight: we should probably try to find partners and control them, I think, and I'll start using my shots, too, because I have a feeling I won't be here long at this rate, but damned if it wasn't worth it. RB one suspect and Faddy can control another, maybe? I think we also want to be careful and try to do our damndest to make sure we're not killing another scum tonight because that will bring faction talk into the spotlight.

no I am controlling jman. He ain't disarming HP. That bomb has got to blow up.

Faddy

Oh my god. Chuggs great post.

Sorry about our low info bullshit kill. Is he trying to say they don't have a factional kill?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
if they don't have a kill and we offed Ael and Feign died... we are in for a long run but i think we have this on lock, especially if Maol really is a cop. I think he gets blocked anyway. or we could have Kopite block jman and Faddy you could take someone else? there are multiple ways to skin these cats.

Faddy

Redirecting is always a gamble.

If maol is the cop we could redirect them to Kopite I guess.

Faddy

Oh. They killed jman and have the bombs.

I assume they have someone who can poison and someone who plant a bomb.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I think Kopite blocks Maol - that way we can see also if anyone visits him. That's how we find out if he really is a cop, right? Redirecting IS a gamble, especially if they're infecting people, but at this point, we just gotta kill them, really. And everyone else. So we need to stay alive.

I'd rather not kill Maol outright tonight at least.

Faddy

Well it doesn't look like HPSauce will die and the bombs are more like getting doused??

Faddy

If we could go to spec then we would know there was no revival mechanic.

Natiko

FYI - should any of you flip I am going to correct the mistake that refers to Patriots in the role PMs. Genuinely not sure how that happened since you can see that those PMs don't even have that same template? lol But I'd rather not cause dumb confusion over a typo. Just couldn't clarify until that info was public.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I mean, I know that. I'm wondering what the actual thing here is. I'm gonna guess it's a medium situation and not a revival.
lol timing re: Nat and Faddy. Yeah, that is weird that it didn't get caught in review but with this size I think we'd have gotten there anyway. we are smart motherfuckers and not at all goobers. probably.

Faddy

I think Kopite blocks Maol - that way we can see also if anyone visits him. That's how we find out if he really is a cop, right? Redirecting IS a gamble, especially if they're infecting people, but at this point, we just gotta kill them, really. And everyone else. So we need to stay alive.

I'd rather not kill Maol outright tonight at least.

Blocking and watching is more likely to find us the doctor tbh. Although maybe a cop checks maol

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
we MIGHT be goobers.

I just don't to die, guys. I WANT TO LIVE!

People to not kill:
Kenny, because he is the vote tomorrow, easy

People who may still actually die: HP - it's possible that jman just had foxdie? we don't know how it works.

Zeke will bus in a second and now I'm concerned about him as a potential partner, honestly. I'd make that list:

Vere
Maol
Kenny
Zeke
low possibility of Fanto
low possibility Kalor

thoughts?

Faddy

I mean, I know that. I'm wondering what the actual thing here is. I'm gonna guess it's a medium situation and not a revival.
lol timing re: Nat and Faddy. Yeah, that is weird that it didn't get caught in review but with this size I think we'd have gotten there anyway. we are smart motherfuckers and not at all goobers. probably.

I forgot mediums asking spec things was the new hotness.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Blocking and watching is more likely to find us the doctor tbh. Although maybe a cop checks maol
That's what I'm saying. If doc thinks Maol is cop, they go there tonight; we block and watch, we see who it could be.

Faddy

we MIGHT be goobers.

I just don't to die, guys. I WANT TO LIVE!

People to not kill:
Kenny, because he is the vote tomorrow, easy

People who may still actually die: HP - it's possible that jman just had foxdie? we don't know how it works.

Zeke will bus in a second and now I'm concerned about him as a potential partner, honestly. I'd make that list:

Vere
Maol
Kenny
Zeke
low possibility of Fanto
low possibility Kalor

thoughts?

I don't think the bombs explode due to their wincon.

"You win when you control a majority of the vote, when all non-Patriots have a bomb planted, OR when all non-Patriots are infected by FOXDIE."

If they could explode the bombs then there would be no need for the all non-Patriots have a bomb planted part.

Or I am wrong and they have like a one shot vig and used that on jman to stop bombs being removed.

----

For our night actions I agree that Kopite should go on Maol.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I'll say one thing: Leo's (very correct lol) speculation is going to have Fanto freaking out tomorrow, because the reason she always votes me was... that other game in which I was scum who got to hunt a cult.

I would like to add her to the potential kill list. It shades Kenny further, too, and there are so many people to protect that no doc is there, I think, probably. Though I probably ninja kill tonight regardless.

Faddy

We don't think Fanto is aligned with Chuggs?

If not I would be tempted to use a strong kill there.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
If they could explode the bombs then there would be no need for the all non-Patriots have a bomb planted part.
Possibly. But it could also be there in case they have 1 mafia left and two town but the two town are infected = insta win, not having to wait for bomb/poison or life through the day.

We don't know, but the gamble is definitely a choice between a shorter game and a longer one. We'll know if HP dies, I think, or if there are any other kills. poison may be die at end of day while bomb is after night phase - or they could just have to sit.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
We don't think Fanto is aligned with Chuggs?

If not I would be tempted to use a strong kill there.
I think it's POSSIBLE but not LIKELY.

Fanto's dismissal of my Chuggs case is interesting. I'm going to go back over her posts. But for now I'd say let's put her on the list of potentials.

Faddy

I think it's POSSIBLE but not LIKELY.

Fanto's dismissal of my Chuggs case is interesting. I'm going to go back over her posts. But for now I'd say let's put her on the list of potentials.

Fanto is on the list but they did A LOT of work yesterday not going on Chuggs. Like they had no idea we could break through the godfather protection so for them protect and hope chuggs gets checked.

Zeke is another person we could just kill.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Do we want to aim for one of them for safety or do we want to aim for probably-town?

If I'm them, people I'm considering loading up today with bombs and shit are:
me
Zem
LP
Maol

probably not you, they'll hammer that d1 speculation on scum team size if they're smart but that depends on who the partners are.

Probably not Zem, since he brought up the d1 post.

So probably me and LP get poisoned/bombed tonight and they hope we kill Maol if Maol's not on their team and they try to get you voted out tomorrow, Faddy. That's my prediction at this time.

Faddy

Do we want to aim for one of them for safety or do we want to aim for probably-town?

If I'm them, people I'm considering loading up today with bombs and shit are:
me
Zem
LP
Maol

probably not you, they'll hammer that d1 speculation on scum team size if they're smart but that depends on who the partners are.

Probably not Zem, since he brought up the d1 post.

So probably me and LP get poisoned/bombed tonight and they hope we kill Maol if Maol's not on their team and they try to get you voted out tomorrow, Faddy. That's my prediction at this time.

I think my plan is push hard on verelios. That is someone most likely scum with chuggs. If people start asking about other teams I am going to push you and LP. Maybe Zeke. I think there are definitely going to be town who are paranoid and want to go for someone pushing chuggs.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I think my plan is push hard on verelios. That is someone most likely scum with chuggs. If people start asking about other teams I am going to push you and LP. Maybe Zeke. I think there are definitely going to be town who are paranoid and want to go for someone pushing chuggs.
Oh, that's good, then I can yell and stomp my feet at you without fighting and scumreading.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
If we could have controlled him and had him check Kopite and he knew it was Kopite, that would be baller, but I think that is the better solution, yeah.

I could be down for killing Zeke or Fanto. Possibly also Hawthorn. Can't think of any other good targets, really. What do y'all think? And who's Faddy's target?

Would not kill:

Stan
Kenny
Leo (maybe n3)

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Re Faddy, I’ve got 2 suggestions:
- Hawthorn to target themselves maybe, to ‘remove’ possible doctor interference
- Fate‘s softclaimed Raiden, which could be a vig/kill role so divert them to another townie

For kills, I think Zeke, Fanto, Hawthorn would all be ok. I think town Fanto is likeliest to give us the most trouble tomorrow and she’ll be coming for you Monkey as you say and put a lot of attention there. Other viable targets are Sky and Neki, low info kills.

ATP visited jman who conveniently died, wonder if we can exploit this someway? Insinuate that ATP is from the other scum faction and push there?

Ephidel

I think we want to aim for town.

Their wincons are only going to cause speculation and panic if they're still alive to spread it.
People can maybe dig through Chuggs now and try and find associations. They don't get to do that if we just shoot the patriots in the face for them, that's just going to leave them more free to hunt us.

I don't want to kill Fanto. At least not tonight.
I think there's a decent chance Fanto is One Of Them after she went to bat for Chuggs so strongly... and I also think she can probably talk herself out of the fact she did so and maintain her town status in the eyes of others. She pushed that Ynnek train. I think the way to "save herself" will be to stick with it as her definitive read to pursue and we want that train. And as a bonus she's been chucking town reads in our direction so far. I feel like she'll be more useful alive tomorrow.

I don't want to kill Ynnek because hopefully we can get him voted out.

I don't want to kill Zem because we know his power isn't dangerous, I don't want to kill HP because I want to see if the bombs do anything, I don't want to kill Neki because he probably doesn't really know how to solve and I'm telling myself that makes him safer. I don't wait to kill Sparks yet because I like the idea of having miselimination bait around.

ATP is up in the air for me.
I kinda want to see if he actually gets any heat off of of Chuggs chucking his name out at the end there. It would be nice if he could be a vote target instead. But damn am I regretting trying to frame my previous attempt to shade him as them being teammates.

Vere worries me. I think Ambulance slipped when he said he was glad Ael didn't chuck their roleblock at him, and I am assuming off the back of that he has a night action.
I'd be interested in shooting him, but if Faddy wants to push him for elimination I'd be interested in that too. I started listing him in my scum reads already anyway but it was wishywashy, maybe I could put some time in tomorrow trying to force myself to see everything he says as scummy and seeing how convincing I could make it sound.
But my gut says he's town, not patriot (... and I actually performed Vere's scum hunting via who gave Ael town reads exercise. We do not come out of it looking great).

I would be down for killing Zeke. I'm fairly sure he's town, the attempts to vote him out haven't caught any traction, and if left alone long enough he might actually start to Do Things and Zeke actually putting in effort is risky.

I would be down for killing Hawthorn. We know she has an active night ability and though we don't know what it is we know it didn't harm Neki. We know she typically gets heat for nothing anyway, and this wasn't her strongest day. I don't know how risky leaving her alone would be.

I would be down for killing Leo just because he's damn perceptive and once people start townreading him it will probably stick.

I would be down for killing Odin. He's being town read but it wouldn't really give anyone much to work with. The other team would probably double down on calling us names for it but that doesn't concern me.

Ephidel

As an aside, with Shirou... eeeeeh. I think he just really likes Raiden.I know the rng wants what the rng wants but chances are he's just playing around.

Faddy

I don't think I want to target hawthorn because if they are doc we want to see if they go on maol.

I feel like we pick someone townie and dump them on someone we aren't targeting. I think if we aren't killing fanto I should use my power there and direct them onto Verelios.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I don't think I want to target hawthorn because if they are doc we want to see if they go on maol.

I feel like we pick someone townie and dump them on someone we aren't targeting. I think if we aren't killing fanto I should use my power there and direct them onto Verelios.
I like this a lot, actually. And kill Zeke?

RB/watch Maol
Direct Fanto onto Vere
Kill Zeke

Ephidel

I could be wrong, but I assumed you can't copy anyone new until tomorrow when your Chuggs skin expires.

Top Bottom