Scum Thread MGS Mafia |Scum| FOXHOUND Funhouse

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Oh, actually, what about bomb deflector? If you’d been bombed, it would have take out the bomber (and you?).

I don’t remember if you ever speculated about bombs not existing though.

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Oh, actually, what about bomb deflector? If you’d been bombed, it would have take out the bomber (and you?).

I don’t remember if you ever speculated about bombs not existing though.
I've not speculated about them no. I'm happy with this claim and I think it's better than an enabler, but I really do think there's no other Vig lol, and Fanto vote bombed herself

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
But then what got jman? That’s the problem. There are two mystery deaths and one solution. Rather not take the risk.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Do we think it’s safe for me to carry the kill? I’d like to use a strong shot just in case.

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
Who are you actually planning on killing tonight?

Hedin?

Do you think it's worth keeping him around to try and push Vere while he's not buying Vere's town sleepwalking masons thing or do you want to off him for safety now everything is so up in the air?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I just don’t know. I’m about to do some ISOs. Hedin is naturally suspicious of me but also we need to get rid of Vere.

How’s your chat going?

Ephidel

He's still being friendly and open in discussing his reads and thoughts.

He thinks we have two scum left to find, because he thinks we're dealing with two teams of three.

He's pretty into Stan being scum and he thinks Kopite's votes look suspicious.

We looked at the vote tool a bit and I attempted to float that while I trust Neki I'm still suspicious of Vere as well.
He thinks the fact Faddy and Fanto both voted for Vere means it's unlikely he's scum but I commented that Faddy giving himself that Zeke fixation was an easy way to get off any train he wants so I'm still suspicious there.
I pondered them being neutrals too, because Ael was hunting them and they were neutral.
He agrees it's highly unlikely there's only one neutral in a game this size, but he seems to want to put the pairs on the backburner for now.
(Speaking of which, that's not even entirely a lie on my part. Could they be neutrals?)

We've since had a bit of a discussion over game balance.
He thought town having a bunch of negative utility was to balance out the scum teams having to deal with each other.
I asked if he really thinks having two teams is enough to justify us being lumbered with paired sleepwalkers and unknown lovers and a guy who literally cannot explain his speech patterns without dying.
Ultimately, we're unsure.

When he posted a list earlier he said he thinks the last two scum will be in
Sparks
Stan
Kopite
And you'll need to be looked at.

He thinks if we somehow get through that list and the game doesn't end we'll need to look at the pairs.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Small thing for my pretyped that you may or may not want to pursue today (it will be in my first post):

Only ONE player has EVER mentioned foxhound - and that's Leo. Everyone else referred to second team or team liquid. Foxhound makes sense for flavor but it never, ever came up from anyone else.

Ephi, you've pushed Leo in the past so if you want it, there's a thread to follow after day start.

Kopite

Quickdraw King
But then what got jman? That’s the problem. There are two mystery deaths and one solution. Rather not take the risk.
LP killed jman , this is his flip:

You are Zero the FOXDIE Infector.

You are aligned with the The Patriots.

You are teamed with:
HMMMMMM?

Okay I don't have a good flavor reason for this one. Sue me. Each night you can PM the gamerunner the command INFECT: (NAME) to infect a player with FOXDIE. When all non-faction players have been infected with FOXDIE your faction will instantly win. You are also a 1-shot Instant Infector and once per game at night you can PM the gamerunner the command INSTANT INFECTION: (NAME) to infect a player with a fast acting FOXDIE without them being informed. This means at the end of the upcoming day phase they will die. You also have the ability to vote.

Instant infection is what got jman

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Hedin may be anti-Vere, but he's also confirmed. If not him, then who do we kill? I really do think there could be one more patriot. It's not Hedin. It's PROBABLY not Fate but could be.

I think Hedin is the safest kill. We can point to his posts about Vere.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
LP killed jman , this is his flip:

You are Zero the FOXDIE Infector.

You are aligned with the The Patriots.

You are teamed with:
HMMMMMM?

Okay I don't have a good flavor reason for this one. Sue me. Each night you can PM the gamerunner the command INFECT: (NAME) to infect a player with FOXDIE. When all non-faction players have been infected with FOXDIE your faction will instantly win. You are also a 1-shot Instant Infector and once per game at night you can PM the gamerunner the command INSTANT INFECTION: (NAME) to infect a player with a fast acting FOXDIE without them being informed. This means at the end of the upcoming day phase they will die. You also have the ability to vote.

Instant infection is what got jman
Oh, good call, okay, I hadn't gotten back to LP yet. Please bring it up in the thread too!

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Hedin may be anti-Vere, but he's also confirmed. If not him, then who do we kill? I really do think there could be one more patriot. It's not Hedin. It's PROBABLY not Fate but could be.

I think Hedin is the safest kill. We can point to his posts about Vere.
I think it’s Stan, chat blocker and all.

We need to beat off attention from Vere, Fate and Zem today.

Oh, good call, okay, I hadn't gotten back to LP yet. Please bring it up in the thread too!
In what context though haha, sorry I’m bad at this :(

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I think it’s Stan, chat blocker and all.

We need to beat off attention from Vere, Fate and Zem today.

In what context though haha, sorry I’m bad at this :(
You're totally fine. :)

In my opening post I'll have a whole section about Faddy and jman's deaths. I have a question in there about LP and you can just quote it or @ me and say just what you said: jman was probably LP. It's a good way for you to be involved in totally safe conversations.

(I agree with you about Stan. But we're not sure.)

I have one hour to put in the kill so if you guys really don't want Hedin, make your case!

Kopite

Quickdraw King
You're totally fine. :)

In my opening post I'll have a whole section about Faddy and jman's deaths. I have a question in there about LP and you can just quote it or @ me and say just what you said: jman was probably LP. It's a good way for you to be involved in totally safe conversations.

(I agree with you about Stan. But we're not sure.)

I have one hour to put in the kill so if you guys really don't want Hedin, make your case!
Ok, im good with Hedin. I think u should play up the fact that hedin also got targeted because he was an ally/defender of yours (metawise that might be lies, but it certainly seems that way from the last phase and we have for the most part relatively new players left)

Ephidel

I don't know how to approach the Leo thing.
Before my pushes were pretty much that he was on Chugg's team and not really believing the poison doc claim at all.
I mean, the poison doc claim could still be bullshit, I could have that crazyland theory. There doesn't have to be a poison doc, in fact there being one makes the patriot wincons even more unachievable. Nobody said they'd healed him, so he assumed it was safe to claim, if someone had counterclaimed they'd at least have known who to kill to progress, and in the end nobody did so it worked out.
But if he isn't it does mean I have to assert he has another night action that isn't intrinsically harmful and visited Kalor just to keep his cover.

I tried to hedge my bets a bit by commenting when Kalor said he could be the other team's poison doc yesterday too, but while that's probably a better theory it doesn't really fit with half of what I was saying before.

I can't have it both ways.

And I have no idea how Reki is likely to react to me having crazy tinfoil on their predecessor.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
You don’t have to! Do whatever seems most natural for you. I just wanted to mention it because I think it’s real interesting.
SORRY YOU JUST GOT HERE AND THIS IS CRAZY BUT IM GONNA HULKFIST YOUR FACE, BABY: MrHedin
Strong shot, Nat. Sorry, Hedin. I’m infamous for killing replacements. :( Gorlak never did forgive me.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Red text on the black background looks 3D to me and gives me a headache and yet I'm still over here making up dumb commands and extending the red text lol.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
You don’t have to! Do whatever seems most natural for you. I just wanted to mention it because I think it’s real interesting.
SORRY YOU JUST GOT HERE AND THIS IS CRAZY BUT IM GONNA HULKFIST YOUR FACE, BABY: MrHedin
Strong shot, Nat. Sorry, Hedin. I’m infamous for killing replacements. :( Gorlak never did forgive me.
He actually just mentioned that the other day lol Received

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Hol up I just realised something Faddy redirected Fanto to make Vere the vote bomb! So yeah someone else mustve killed Faddy but if we play it right we can get Vere lunched with a bonus kill

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Hol up I just realised something Faddy redirected Fanto to make Vere the vote bomb! So yeah someone else mustve killed Faddy but if we play it right we can get Vere lunched with a bonus kill
oh shit you might be right!!!

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
So I target a player with 1 or 2.... OK that wasn't clear at all.

Control: Fanto 2 Verelios
holy shit you are right, that would be 2

WOW WE TOOK THE BOMB AND FADDY STILL DIED

DAMN

5jlO.gif

Ephidel

Oh good catch, I forgot that.

But then what got Faddy?
Another patriot one off skill or an actual vig?

I guess era wasn't up for long, maybe someone will claim it?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I have a plan.

We get literally anyone out today. We kill lovers tonight. 7-3. Next phase I claim cop. I don’t think at this point there is a regular cop but I need to check when Era is back up. I say I tried to get people to not claim to protect the cop as deflection so they wouldn’t think it was me. I red check someone. Then we are 5-3. If we are under threat, Ephi “slips.” We win.

check my math? I have been lying in bed thinking of how to solve this.

Ephidel

Right, firstly I should have said that I did claim lynchproof to Zem last night. When he asked I didn't really feel I could hold off again and it felt like it would have been way weirder for me to try. Hopefully at least I've cemented some trust there in case things get Worse and I need the backup.
I did say I don't want to reveal it to the thread unless I have to though because testing it would waste a day and the claim itself would let scum know they need to nk me, not that my reads have made me a target worthy of that.

That's a potential problem, for which I apologise, but you can just call bullshit on me and say he was wrong about Faddy and my bluff is one that needs to be called if it comes to it.

I don't think your math works though.

Anyone out today is 9-3
Dead lovers would be 7-3
Vote out fake red check is 6-3
Dead anyone is 5-3

But pressure would be on you after a fake red check and the redirector is dead so you can't get out of it that way.

It's too soon to deflect to me because even if we did me not dying would take us into the night still 5-3, NK takes it to 4-3, we'd go into the next day still needing to get someone else voted out in the face of suspicion on both of us.

I don't think we can plot a straight route out yet, we have to hunker down.

Kopite

Quickdraw King
The fanto vere vote bomb theory though, could vere have been targeted if he sleepwalked somewhere? Maybe fanto ‘missed’ then and retargeted herself?

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Right, firstly I should have said that I did claim lynchproof to Zem last night. When he asked I didn't really feel I could hold off again and it felt like it would have been way weirder for me to try. Hopefully at least I've cemented some trust there in case things get Worse and I need the backup.
I did say I don't want to reveal it to the thread unless I have to though because testing it would waste a day and the claim itself would let scum know they need to nk me, not that my reads have made me a target worthy of that.

That's a potential problem, for which I apologise, but you can just call bullshit on me and say he was wrong about Faddy and my bluff is one that needs to be called if it comes to it.

Anyone out today is 9-3
Dead lovers would be 7-3
Dead anyone is 5-3

But pressure would be on you after a fake red check and the redirector is dead so you can't get out of it that way.

It's too soon to deflect to me because even if we did me not dying would take us into the night still 5-3, NK takes it to 4-3, we'd go into the next day still needing to get someone else voted out in the face of suspicion on both of us.

Hmm maybe Zem’s a good NK target then? I think we need him to lunch Stan some point though.

Maybe we lunch Sparks today 9-3
NK Fate (who‘s confirmed whereas the lovers ‘wow we’re still alive’ rhetoric is going to start drawing some side eye) 8-3
Build a case against one of Stan/Vere 7-3 (assuming no votebomb)
NK Zem 6-3
Monkey claims cop, redchecks Neki? 5-3,
NK lovers win

Getting Stan/Vere is going to be a tough one though, might force an earlier role claim for Monkey.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Oh no I think this is fine. Good, even.
Thinking about the rest.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
The fanto vere vote bomb theory though, could vere have been targeted if he sleepwalked somewhere? Maybe fanto ‘missed’ then and retargeted herself?
Yeah, we don't know if it's on Vere. It probably is. But it could be on anyone. That makes Vere a straight up gamble.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member

Anyone out today is 9-3
Dead lovers would be 7-3
Dead anyone is 5-3

You're right, that would at best put us 4-3. We could do it if it's the "right" four. fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuck I just don't see a path. We are a little boxed in.

This may end with you in an f3, Ephi, and if that's the case, we need Zem alive.

Let's focus on getting Sparks killed today. If the site ever comes back anyway.

Ephidel

He doubts me because Faddy didn't believe his lie
620948794196099073.png

Considering he actually was suspicious and you actually did consider nuking him I guess that's on me, lol.
Let's hope he gets over it
767835390831886357.png

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Up for me still, but yes even after coming back I've had a few moments where it just ceases to exist briefly but a refresh a minute later usually fixes it.

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Possible hail mary here if we need it Monkey, claim Cop and say you green checked me? If you get lunched, I’ll almost certainly make it to endgame but if they still want to lunch me first we’re done for

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Possible hail mary here if we need it Monkey, claim Cop and say you green checked me? If you get lunched, I’ll almost certainly make it to endgame but if they still want to lunch me first we’re done for
I'm going to. I'm building it now but I can't finish until my meeting's over. Everyone cross your fingers.
He doubts me because Faddy didn't believe his lie
620948794196099073.png

Considering he actually was suspicious and you actually did consider nuking him I guess that's on me, lol.
Let's hope he gets over it
767835390831886357.png
This just made me laugh. Faddy claimed neutral who turned into town but he suspects you because Faddy played him? That's the first bum move I've seen from Zem lol.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Okay, let's workshop it. I'm claiming Holly White the Cop and saying my flavor is about uncovering THE TRUTH. I also considered being Solid Eye.

I'm saying I checked ATP, Kopite, and Neki, and got all greens, and that I thought about checking the lovers but it didn't solve them anyway.

What do you think?

There's more but i'm not worried about that if this works.

Ephidel

Depends what you actually think about our masons. I'm still not convinced they're town myself
767883192958713916.png

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Well, part of the "rest" is that I'm spinning it as odd-night checks basically and I'm gonna check someone tonight but I can't say that in the thread, of course! I have to pretend I'm out of shots and vanilla now! /innocent

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Starting to think a bomb deflector might not be the best since we already had a bomb defuser (although I can say that it would also mean ATPs bomb would've triggered my passive too). Maybe I should go all out and claim Rations doc?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Not sure why you'd check Neki over Vere?
My reason in the post I have prepared is that Neki was quiet and new and I had no idea how to read him. I can definitely skate on "my ego is so big I believe I can read almost anyone."

Up to you on that claim -whatever you think is best but you're gonna get challenged for targets and reasons so keep that in mind and get it all ready if you want to change. Also gotta think about what you said about Hawthorn. You did vote her so that tracks.

Kopite

Quickdraw King
If i do go for rations doc

N1 - Jman
N2 - Mao, believed he was a coo
N3 - Monkey, after it turns out Hawthorn was legit
N4- Out of shots/ ATP (strong kill still killed him?)

Ephidel

I need him dead so Zem doesn't start thinking I'm on a team with him as well, stat.

When we were talking about Sparks last night I wondered if his role might actually be complicated and asked him to imagine what Sparks would do if he had a role like ATPs, and now he's claiming JOAT as well, lol.

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Hmm I feel that a doc claim is too much now judging by reactions. I’ve bought myself time thanks to the timezones( and i genuinely need some sleep now) but I’m stumped at what I should claim now. I feel like all we’re doing is to just buy Ephi some time

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Hmm I feel that a doc claim is too much now judging by reactions. I’ve bought myself time thanks to the timezones( and i genuinely need some sleep now) but I’m stumped at what I should claim now. I feel like all we’re doing is to just buy Ephi some time
Weak doc!! Rations could be a weak doc! You die if you protect scum. I just thought of it now and Nat loves those.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Here are all the things I considered:

rations: if infected with foxdie, spreads to anyone who visits you

pacifist, which i don't think you should claim

Drebin, targeted targeted bodyguard - 2-shot, you can pick someone and guard them but you die in their place if they are targeted. also you smell like a monkey
(you can say you covered jman and someone else, real town people)

^^this would also be weak like Stan's role but has the added monkey thing

still thinking

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Sparks will go today. Pretty sure of it. So my fate will depend on how he misread his role. Lol?

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Stan’s claim/fakeclaim is great for us! We can justify Monkey being safe tomorrow now. If sparks does have an alignment check just fight against it, 2 weak docs can fit.

Thanks for the fakeclaim suggestions, targeted bodyguard will be too sus because of Mao’s role, foxdie spreader makes sense to balance things in favor of the patriots but where does the rations flavor fit in?

Kopite

Quickdraw King
How bout this, You are ration, the foxdie carrier/immune. If you are infected by FoxDie you will be immune from all Night Kills. Any player who visits you will be infected with Foxdie?

Ephidel

I can see it already. All his claims are going to be true, somehow.
He's going to be Metal Gear Rex the JOAT Tracker and he's going to have been programming that mech every night to get the results he wants out of it, except wrong, so he got the wrong results
767883192958713916.png

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Ok I'm trying to think of our plan assuming things are realistic/bleak

Day 7/Today

Vote out Sparks, kill Shirou/Zem/Reki/Kalor 8-3

Day 8

Vote out tailored Monkey, kill Shirou/Zem/Reki/Kalor 7-2

Day 9

Vote out Vere? kill Shirou/Zem/Reki/Kalor 5-2

Day 10

I get voted out, pull a Patriots and admit that I'm scum role cop and reveal Stan's a patriot and that Monkey tailored her PM (this might happen earlier), kill Shirou/Zem/Reki/Kalor 4-1

Day 11

Vote out Scum Stan, NK lovers win?

Day 9 is super hard to pull off though I'm hoping with the greencheck and confirmed cop I get thru one more day at least which will secure the win

Ephidel

If Zipped is about to say that Faddy never mentioned me I'm about to throw things.

Ephidel

If you think we're going to lose Monkey anyway, I assume we make sure she takes down someone else with her/first.

Monkey's checks have been odd nights, I assume the plan is she goes into the thread tomorrow and announces she lied and she wasn't out of shots and she got a red check on someone?
She'll go down after that for Being Wrong, but at least it will be another person down?

Kopite

Quickdraw King
If you think we're going to lose Monkey anyway, I assume we make sure she takes down someone else with her/first.

Monkey's checks have been odd nights, I assume the plan is she goes into the thread tomorrow and announces she lied and she wasn't out of shots and she got a red check on someone?
She'll go down after that for Being Wrong, but at least it will be another person down?
Yeah that’d be ideal, target Vere or HP? Problem is it’s difficult to get Monkey off the hook today as well

Ephidel

I don't know, today feels like a Sparks day.

Of those, Vere. Of everyone... I'm still tempted to say Vere, he's going to be pretty difficult to shift.
Leave HP well alone, lol, let the lovers keep self destructing.

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Hmm, they're only considering that scum! Ephi would lie about her role, instead of scum! Ephi being Elimproof. That's good for now

Ephidel

Monkey did tell me at the start that lynchproof scum is rare. Hopefully it's rare enough that they won't even think about it.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I'm going to put this here because I won't derail the train they're on but jesus christ that's not good investigative work it's bad it's bad you don't go into half data with a plan and code for the plan goddamn i'm shriveling up and dying inside help

that said, please vote Neki out, thanks

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I have to support the Sparks vote but it definitely means I'm gonna get pressed tomorrow. I'm going to talk about Stan and Hawthorn and how both existed to try to save myself and I might be able to pull it off. Also ATP and Zeke/ATP and Kenny. But be prepared if they knock me out.

Ephi, this really may all come down to you. If I go before Kopite, he looks good but less good than you.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Okay, so we assume Sparks goes out today. We kill Stan (maybe?)
Unbothered, I sail in tomorrow with a red check... who do I check? What's the path? We want to distract from Kopite for as long as possible. I think one of the masons or one of the lovers.

I also think you kill Zem before you kill Fate.

Red-checking a lover will feel super convenient and if we leave them, they self destruct anyway, so I think I redcheck Vere.

Ephidel

I think we kill Fate (whittling down confirmed town) or Kalor (who everyone but Reki is considering pretty much mechanically cleared at this point) tonight, perhaps?

I know Zem doesn't entirely trust me anymore but I still think he's slightly better to have around for the moment.
Leave the lovers. Pray they keep scum reading each other. I think saving their double kill for later is still the better play with the rather rocky road it looks ahead.

And god yes would I support a red check on Vere if you think you can push it, he's probably going to be hard to shift otherwise, and killing one during the day and potentially cleaning the other one up at night if need be feels like it would be neater than killing one of them at night and leaving the other one flailing around in the day half confirmed depending on what the other flip was.

Ephidel

We can kill Stan if you want if you think it covers for you not being dead again easier, I'm not attached to keeping him in game and I don't know how long it will take to shove him out through the vote process.
Might be better, actually, just so he can't interfere with the night kills on his on nights if he guesses our targets right.
Yeah, I could support nking Stan.

Ephidel

(I'm treating his claim as a possibility just in case Zipped's role really does have entirely separate uncontrollable bathroom issues, lol).

Kopite

Quickdraw King
I don't think we should kill Stan, he's still scumming it up and is casting suspicion away from us, although I think he can't hit his wincon anymore. Stan also ensures that we can explain away Monkey being alive, and he will naturally draw suspicion when for example he isn't targeted tonight despite confirming he's an unlimited shot doc who can't target himself, that's an easier lunch to push. Also if it really comes down to it we can drag him down with us.

Shirou probably shouldn't be our kill too, he seems to be happy with us, with Monkey and Ephi high on his town list.

Our kill should probably land on Zem, Neki, Leki or Kalor. I think Zem is best as he suspects us and is town leader, killing them might raise more eyebrows but I think it's worth one less almost guaranteed vote. Neki/Leki are dealing with some heat of their own and I don't think Kalor scumreads us that much for now

Best case scenario plan could be:

Day 7/Today
Vote out Sparks, kill Zem 8-3

Day 8
Vote out Vere/Neki/Reki, kill Shirou 6-3

Day 9
Vote out Stan, kill lovers and win?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
No, you're right, I had convinced myself for a minute that Stan was really a doctor. Zem is the best choice.

Leki is a cute combo, I love it. :D

Kopite

Quickdraw King
No, you're right, I had convinced myself for a minute that Stan was really a doctor. Zem is the best choice.

Leki is a cute combo, I love it. :D
This is going to sound so stupid but with the Lovers being convinced that Zipped leaving is flavor I'm starting to wonder if Stan could actually be doc? :laughing:

Maybe we should give his fakeclaim (?) more credit lol

Ephidel

Honestly, the Lovers are so fucking weird I really think our assumption that us chucking Stan at them had anything to do with that was a fluke.

I look back at that post I wrote last night where I was considering it as real and... I think maybe I wasn't joking.
It is a weird spin on a doctor compared the standard.
I genuinely think I want to nuke him.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
so he was a "joat" but one track, one alignment, and it takes three phases. that said i'm about to get votes tomorrow so buckle up, friendos! who we murdering?

Ephidel

I'm not ignoring you, I swear.

I'm just trying to think through who I can actually make cases against if they're alive and/or who might actually listen to me versus deciding to vote me out for funsies
767883192958713916.png

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Tomorrow I'm going to open with a repetition of the dualities. Two revives. Two questions to gamerunner. Etc. Etc.

Reki, Zipped, and Vere are all good ones. The question is: if I someone tomorrow they probably go for me first, but then my redcheck after. do you vote for me or against me? Because the next two phases are going to be me and then after I flip, whomever I red check. After that it's just keeping Kopite alive. If I live, great. But I'm probably going to die.

Good thing is that Zipped gave me a GREAT reason for lying about my "shots." If I'd claimed last phase, I'd be dead with a shot remaining. So I lied today during mass claim. I got that. It's going to fuel chaos when I flip cop.

Vere posting about me being angry about Zipped was really interesting at the end. Not sure what it meant.

Kopite

Quickdraw King
2 doctors, 2 rbs, 2 bombs. I was wondering if you could actually avoid the fake redcheck? If it happens though, I think voting for your redcheck is better, we can probably convince town that scum aren’t going to trade 1:1, and I cant remember Ephi’s scum list but a redcheck on Vere or Stan or Leki and I can jump on those votes.

Who are we NK, do u still have strong shots left? I think Zem is best.

Day 7

Day 8
Vote out Vere/Stan/Leki, kill Shirou 6-3

Day 9
Vote out tailored Monkey, kill lovers 4-2

Day 10
Mislunch a townie, win?

Kopite

Quickdraw King
2 doctors, 2 rbs, 2 bombs. I was wondering if you could actually avoid the fake redcheck? If it happens though, I think voting for your redcheck is better, we can probably convince town that scum aren’t going to trade 1:1, and I cant remember Ephi’s scum list but a redcheck on Vere or Stan or Leki and I can jump on those votes.

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10
Mislunch a townie, win?
Or even if things go bad for me and Ephi

Day 10
Vote out Kopite, kill townie 3-1

Day 11
Ephi’s claim gets tested, hydro 3-1

Day 12
Mislunch, scum win

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10
Mislunch a townie, win?
I think I should definitely go for the fake red. Just balls out. If we are gambiting, let’s fucking go. I will flip as a goddamned four-shot cop. WHY NOT.

Ephidel

I want Stan or Kalor dead tonight

Just in case he is a doctor I don't want him saving anyone. The last thing we need is him blocking a death so this goes on even longer and if he does block one I can't keep arguing to vote him out anyway so we'll have to nk him anyway.
Alternatively, Kalor because he's pretty much mechanically clear and him dying before he remembers he called my shit in early game would be better. Also because ninjashotting the watcher would be funny.

Leave Shirou for the moment. He's confirmed but whatever, he can die later just as easily. For the moment he likes me and Monkey and he tried to vote Vere but got prodded out of it by That Vote, he might be inclined to jump on a red check there.

Tomorrow I'm going to open with a repetition of the dualities. Two revives. Two questions to gamerunner. Etc. Etc.

Reki, Zipped, and Vere are all good ones. The question is: if I someone tomorrow they probably go for me first, but then my redcheck after. do you vote for me or against me? Because the next two phases are going to be me and then after I flip, whomever I red check. After that it's just keeping Kopite alive. If I live, great. But I'm probably going to die.

Any of those work for a check as far as I'm concerned, but my heart still wants you to red check Vere.

The only thing is if you can actually swing checking Vere considering your phase was spent arguing with Zipped, lol.

Ephidel

Considering my scum list at this point is Vere, Reki, and Stan if you red check Vere or Reki I'd vote with you.
Kopite had you as one of his top scum earlier so I guess he might have to be suspicious and go against. Going against someone who greenchecked him might also help lend him a bit of credence, perhaps (some sort of "I know I'm town but if she's scum so does she, I'm clearly here to help sell her fake role if I die first, and doesn't having this red check feel convenient" to push against you, but also a damn good reason to follow your corpse to an actual red because he knows he's clear)

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I agree with all of the above, Ephi. I think we should get Stan just in case, but I sure hope he didn't swap the days. He would have had to lie about all his targets, though. But there's nothing to do about it if he did. Definitely leave Fate. I think Zem or Stan, but Stan is too much of a risk.

OKAY SO IT'S JUST A REGULAR KILL OR WHATEVER, BUT MURDERIZE: STANTASTIC

luv u, Stan

I'm going to think about my fake red and see what I can construct and what I can sell. Deep breaths. This is fine. Everything is fine.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom