The back of Keighley's Van

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
tbh the best course of action for town would probably be to eliminate hobo. You know for a fact he is a neutral with his own win con. So that makes him a possible ally to mafia.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Vote: Maolfunction

Idk, maybe this is conspiracy me thinking too hard, but I cant shake that maol may be scum. Looking back at end of day 1 with Bo and Maol's defense Raz. I made the assumption they both going too hard to defend Raz that they both can't be scum together. That assumes that they coordinated in scum chat. I can see both them being scum, them seeing the raz push and both acting to defend their scum mate. Especially when you have the defense of "raz vote came outta nowhere" etc.

Turmoil - Maol defended turm
what are we doing town? if turm and Bojack are off the table today, who would we be shooting for next?

I still think there's probably scum among the players who were pushing for a more apathetic approach yesterday. Between the four of them, there's a decent chance at least two are scum between Hobo, LP, Leo and Hedin.

But if there's only one, then town needs to look at the late Raz voters, and people who have been off wagon consistently. People like Zeke, malus or EC.

I know today feels like an easy day, but it shouldn't be. There's a decent chance turm has just been misguided townie this whole time, and scum are perfectly fine letting town walk themselves into this flip, hence why there's not much going on today so far. We need some pressure on other spots, otherwise town's gonna walk themselves into a losing position again.

Maol's EC Lie - The reasoning that he didnt want to be nk'd didnt make sense. Going thru the lie and not walking it back when EC claimed Vanilla didnt make sense. What also stuck out about me when thinking about the play from a scummaol is..............he couldve outed a real tracker with the play.

This exchange from Fando/Turm sticks out to me

I could swear there was a game were Fando was madbussing teammates. Anyways not very interested going there this early in the game.
I am indeed a mad busser; it's actually a really bad habit that I have and proof that I suck as scum. I'm surprised you know about this though as we were never scum together.
Paranoia had me thinking that maybe this was something mentioned in scum thread, but Maol is the only player in the game that I've been scum with (and bussed lol) and I don't think he'd share that specifically any way.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Day 5. Vote out Ambulance/Zipped. 8 left.

Night 5. Maol can act but not Fate. Assume scum gets the kill off. 7 left. Koldanar dies.

Day 6. Pick the other between Zipped/Ambulance. 6 left.

Scum gets a guaranteed kill on Fate N6 and they have to because he can act but not Maol. This is the safest option. 5 left.

Day 7. Me, nin, Hobo, Zeke, Maol. Vote me off or nin. 4 left.

Next night is Night 7 and since Sneeks had no self protection caveat, Maol can protect himself. Scum shoots either me or nin. Zeke is too risky to target. 3 left.

Now you have Maol and probably Hobo and Zeke left. 1 neutral, 1 town, 1 scum. Hobo can play kingmaker and scum can win with him. Who is scum then?
Sorta similar to my paths I said earlier, we have the same conclusions anyway. Hobo is the decider.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Also, I don't think town realizes Nin is kinda confirmed.
1. The bp on scum
2. He called out Red before kold even claimed. I know you can say of course Red is in the game, which is true, but still should count for something.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Extend the day phase?
Rk47kmR.gif

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Let me weigh giving Nin the shot.

Hobo
Zeke
LP
Nin
Zipped
Kold
Ambu
Fate

N5 kill Kold

D6
Hobo
Zeke
LP
Nin
Zipped
Ambu
Fate

Nin shoots LP - Small chance nin shoots me.

Hobo
Zeke
Nin
Zipped
Ambu
Fate

Misvote zipped/ambu
N6: kill fate

D7
Hobo
Zeke
Nin
Ambu/Zipped

= In this scenario ambu/zipped will vote with nin since nin would be basically confirmed. Then it's up in the air on who nin votes.
============================================================================================================

Hobo
Zeke
LP
Nin
Zipped
Kold
Ambu
Fate

N5 Kill Fate

D6
Hobo
Zeke
LP
Zipped
Kold
Ambu
Nin

D6 - Zipped
N6 - Nin

D7
Hobo
Zeke
LP
Kold
Ambu

D7 mislynch lp/zmbu
N7 Kold

D8
Hobo
Zeke
LP

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
But...............killing nin could be fun and the speculation on why he was killed could create some noise for me to hide.........

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Zeke also had a chance to hammer Maol yesterday and they didn't.

I bring this up because at that point in time the only players remaining that Kold had had active votes on were Maol and Nin (via Malus). If scum had been able to get Maol sent off at that point they could have safely killed Kold night 5 which would have activated nin as our conditional vig...who could only shoot themselves. I just feel if scum wasn't already on the waggon at that point they would have jumped at the chance.

I'm almost positive that Zeke is clean.
My truffle shuffle bretheren!
:truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle:

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
The unexpected Raz vote D1 made scum look bad enough that they likely resolved to start bussing. There were others suspicious enough to die but generally it was always going to be an uphill battle for them.

The fact that Zeke was on Raz is a pretty good indication that he's town. So if it's between him and Ambulance, I lean slightly more towards Ambulance.

But I don't want to look ahead because it's likely just Zipped.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was working on a big ass post putting doubt on LP.

Think ima save it for the next day phase now. Seems zipped is the vote for today.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
The post:

Like I said, speculating about PRs and setup is just noise/busywork at this point. Let's deal with actual postings.
Scum is between LP and Zipped.

I still think it's Fate. Going off votes, he's the most suspicious to me. Hedin/Ambulance is also possible.
Scumreads Fate - No too bad since me and maol felt the same about fate possibly being scum. But............
My name is Henter Jallaford
I am aligned with town
My role is cop

I expected a cop. The checks are convenient.

But considering scum had a conditional godfather and this is a normal setup I see reason to disbelieve it.
Speaking of godfather, remember when Hedin mistakenly thought Raz was one?
Vote: Ambulance
Even throwing shade on Fate after the claim. Sowing doubt.

Kold posts this:
And now it's time for interesting facts!

Never voted scum off
EC*
LP
Neki

Shifted votes to save turm :
LP
Neki
Leo
EC

Possible scum?

LP
Neki
EC

Bonus post by Koldanar trying to shade 3 townies.
Shade on Koldanar who turned out to be IC.

Now we move on to maol. Now, scum would want to eliminate maol, because they know maol is telling the truth. After it was agreed to let maol live to potentially protect Fate. LP comes in with this.
Maol pushed Zeke to reveal more about his role, and then floated a wild theory that scum shot BoJack. If scum died targeting someone, scum would want to know if they can do that again, and if they seem hesitant to reveal, that may be scummy. It's too risky to target Zeke at night so keep him until the end and try to undermine him as possible scum in the meantime.

Don't forget the fake tracker claim on EC. He claims it was to dodge the NK. There were plenty of options that night that had more town cred than Maol. It wasn't to get EC killed either because he was well on his way to dying before the claim even happened. It was done to lure out the real tracker.

BoJack was a Dante cop. Raz was a PR cop. A town tracker would be a logical counter, but Maol had to make sure there wasn't one in the game. He baited a counter claim. Either way, he'd use the backup claim and then eliminate the tracker freely, since the doctor is dead.

TL;DR: Maol is scum
1. Despite claiming to live another night and be useful, there's a scenario like the one above where he survives until the end. We have a tendency to leave claimed PR's alone so scum can resolve the slot, but scum has higher priorities at the moment.
2. Backup cop/doc seems too strong in this setup.
3. Fake tracker claim was done to bait a CC, as a tracker is one of the biggest threats to scum now. Nothing to do with trying to survive another night.
4. Don't forget Hobo is neutral survivor so town doesn't have that much wiggle room

LP used maol's argument against me to scumread him and get him lynched and said it was "wild", only to try to used the exact arguments to get me lynched.
=====
voting maol out right now means i die tonight
and with how much the rest of you post
we will most likly make it to MYLO
LP's response:
You will die either way. Scum is not going to let you get another check off.
Didn't care about Fate living. The check isnt even the important thing about Fate. It's the fact that Fate is confirmed town should be reason enough to possibly save fate. A confirmed townie voice.

Nin's death - I don't think it was a coincidence he was killed when he got a list of targets to shoot. Scum would believe his Vig claim, but they have no idea if it's true that he can only shoot when red is dead.

If Koldanar is IC then scum is most definitely Ambulance.

You can flip me after because I don't want to be around at MVLO to figure it out.
Yet he ended up pushing maol and getting him killed.

Zipped I agree with Ambu that it seems like Zipped is scrambling. Yesterday he was too wishy washy on Maol. It seemed like he was ok with letting maol test his claim, then when a lane was opened up to remove maol, he took it. There's also the fact that he doesnt want to look at the the vanillas at all, mostly just spec on PR.

I leave you with this message from maol
Considering that the phase isn't over suggests last scum is already on my wagon.
[/QUOTE
The three vanillas were on that wagon.

Vote: Lone_Prodigy

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Fate......if I knew you were gonna be this difficult in lynching Zipped I would’ve just killed you last night. Nin would’ve probably been more open to turboing.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Listen I know LP wants to vote Hobo today. But I think we can solve the game today right now. Getting rid of Hobo doesn't help us solve the game. Zipped saying hobo is recruitable etc, doesnt really make sense. Eliminating Hobo, just gives scum a chance to silence Kold's voice in the final 3. If the final 3 is me, lp, ambu, we can just decide on that today, with input from Kold while he is alive.

That looks real sincere to me
:truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom