The Mystery Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

San Franpsycho

Costume Account (She/Her)
We'll have to build the order. I think also tonight we need to go through the roster and find the doc if we can. I bet they're out of shots but still.

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
it's just you and me now, pal.

we can do this. I believe in us. I believe we will at least give it one hell of an effort to honor our fallen comrades.
My big fear was that a scum Mal flip would really paint me bad and I'd be shortly leaving you alone. Hopefully the vote swerve gives me just enough cred to get at least a couple townies pushed out the door before me.

San Franpsycho

image.jpg

anyone who knows is my new bestie

San Franpsycho

longest exhale

I think with all the weirdness today, I have a slightly better survival chance than I did before.

but I was legit irl sweaty lol

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Yeah, I mean, we came into this day wanting to vote one of us out to make the other two look good. Didn't, uh, go exactly as planned but...mission accomplished...?

San Franpsycho

Here's who's left
[He/Him] The Ghost of Stealin Stan|Stan - UTC
[He/Him] Snow Creature - UTC
[He/Him] Wax Phantom - UTC - mason
[She/Her] Spooky Space Kook|Kook - UTC
[He/Him] Alien - UTC - hinted at vanilla or useless role early
[He/Him] Lightning Strikes|Lightning - UTC - probably an override or something
[He/Him] Neon Phantom|Neon - UTC
[He/Him] Captain Skunkbeard|Captain - UTC 0 - vanilla
[He/Him] Woodsman - UTC - RIP
[He/Him] Pazzo the Ghost Clown|Pazzo - UTC - fucking wolf ass wolf
[He/Him] BooBeard - UTC - doubt is doctor
[She/Her] San Franpsycho|Sans - UTC - fucking wolf ass wolf
[He/Him] Snow Ghost - UTC - probably vanilla?

So the doctor is probably in:
Stan
Snow Creature
Kook
Neon

Did I miss anything?
Doc, if still beshotted, was probably on Stan last night. I would love to kill there but I am hesitant. I think Stan is the biggest threat to us right now. But a dead Stan is leverage.

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Wax said Hyde had been doused right? Wonder if the win con is just ignite three, but there's no limits on the ignites and we accidentally denied the win. That would be slightly unfortunate but might mean if the douse isn't on us tonight and the arsonist lasts through two nights we'll get another couple exits.

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Of the candidates for doc - did any of them more eagerly believe that Tech died from visiting scum? Stan might just be the answer. I mean think about it - Stan protects Snack N2, we see Tech flip. At this point Stan can't know if scum got spooked and shot Tech/shot Tech at random or if he got a block and Tech died from his weak modifier. D3 Snack claims cop, and then N3 we bravely shoot Snack. Could be strong shot, but could also hint to the doc that they did save N2, hence no fear from us N3. Then D4 you get the opening from Stan. Just an idea though.

San Franpsycho

Yeah, I'm gonna read back a little and see but I suspect it's probably just Stan.

Whom do you want to guess tonight?

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Depends if we’re taking the shot at Stan I think. And who we even have identity reads on lol Guess I could do Jman so we know if he’s anything or just vanilla if we want a for sure check.

San Franpsycho

Jman is a good one, just to get it out of the way. Or we could do Neon as Ephi (second time's the charm?). I am DYING to know who new Skunkbeard is, like it is KILLING ME. Also big curious about Stan. UGH I WANTED TO DIE FOR THE SPOILERS

San Franpsycho

Okay, looking for doctor clues.

Alien said his role was boring early on, after the BooBeard debacle (boring or nonexistent?)
repeated "boring" later

Really not sure if boring or not a role at all, but probably not the doctor since he was all but begging to be killed over Boo early on.

Snow GHOST was the "green" vanilla.

San Franpsycho

Kook's edginess around the arsonist should tell me who it is and I know I should know who feels this way and isn't Fanto but I cannot remember and it's driving me up the wall.

San Franpsycho

Sometimes I feel like Snow Ghost is Stan without normal typos or swearing. I feel like that should also be a clue. ahhhhh

San Franpsycho

Possibly, with she/her pronouns to throw folks off. But we don't know how many signed up or who was on the list, etc, so... ???

San Franpsycho

Okay. I am pretty certain Stan is the doctor. I went back and read the Geno post and the whole theory is that TP was not killed (but got hit with his weakness), basically, and the doc would have enough insider info to guess that was probably the case.

I'm putting this in but we can change it.

KILL: THE GHOST OF STEALIN' STAN

San Franpsycho

Immediately I doubt myself. It probably isn't that easy. But Stan is a good kill and even if not the doctor, is probably safe tonight, don't you think? Yesterday would have been the day. He said it himself.

Unless it was some reverse psychology.

ahhhhhh

San Franpsycho

Unless you'd rather shoot for Neon Phantom, who is the other strong doctor candidate I have, but we already missed once on Ephi.

San Franpsycho

Nat does. I don't remember what dates are like, because I have a

:heart: bald and hairy soulmate jerk guy :heart:

maybe Nat can find a cute anime person to go with his name.

(deep cut jokes)

San Franpsycho

Clues were there. He referenced doctors and kills several times. I'm a dingus. I didn't look at him because I just assumed he was something wacky.

It was DURING D2 he said he couldn't be killed after that, so it wasn't related to the save. Really regretting the Stan kill now with Stan signaling so many times today that he should be protected if possible. Hindsight. Ugh.

But what is tutor?! Nat, do you have any ideas??

San Franpsycho

Okay. This is not bad. We maybe? found the doctor or a link to (need to see if jman weirdly townread anyone) but we helped out the arsonist and our kill went through.

San Franpsycho

I feel like Skunkbeard could be Sneeks but why would she be on replacements?
anyway, I want to tell Alien that I remember doing these numbers and collating posts and it's a very good strategy! It is! I'm gonna lie and tell you it's not and that's the weakness - it leaves you open. but don't listen to evil people like me!

San Franpsycho

Eh, I don't know. Let's see how things go. I am choosing to be cheerful because things have been such trash for me today after our trash run that surely everything will be good. That's math. MATH. It worked for President Mayor Andrew Yang, didn't it?

oh yikes

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Hey I mean I’m gonna do my damndest. We’ll see what happens as we silence more voices. Maybe the arsonist will ignite just one or two douses in again

San Franpsycho

Alien melting down so hard he wants to quite mafia, despite like...being kind of on the money quite a bit this game lol
I do wonder here if he's the arsonist and if so it's a shame to kill him.

Also, PSA: ALIEN, DON'T QUIT! (HP? Probably HP. We should talk after when I'm not gaslighting you any longer!)
I mean, quit if you need to, obviously, but I have ten reasons why you shouldn't :)

San Franpsycho

hey I'm about to push back on something you said, but don't belabor it, let's let it ride. (it'll be the post with the big shruggie)

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
hey I'm about to push back on something you said, but don't belabor it, let's let it ride. (it'll be the post with the big shruggie)
I expected something so much worse when you warned me lol Yeah, I put that out there as bait for you to counter. Just a little extra nugget of discussion and teetering on my behalf for you in the event I do get flipped. I'm hopeful you'll be able to make it to end game.

San Franpsycho

lulz I think Neon is the arsonist and Ephi has the neutral curse. I can make a very clear case for that today and I'm not going to. If no one else does, I'll do it tomorrow. I laid the seeds at least, but I hope she just ignites and exits. GODSPEED, EPHI, KILL SOMEONE FOR US AND THEN TAKE YOUR TOYS TO THE WINNER BOX

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
lulz I think Neon is the arsonist and Ephi has the neutral curse. I can make a very clear case for that today and I'm not going to. If no one else does, I'll do it tomorrow. I laid the seeds at least, but I hope she just ignites and exits. GODSPEED, EPHI, KILL SOMEONE FOR US AND THEN TAKE YOUR TOYS TO THE WINNER BOX
Yeah, I definitely started to get that impression when I did my look back earlier.

San Franpsycho

day 6 ends, and a million miles to go

Neon - will die
SC - may die
Kook - dead
Alien - will die
Snow Ghost - should die
Lightning - will die

Leaving us v Skunkbeard, BooBeard, Wax

maybe? Next two NKs are SG and Lightning, and this is all IF Neon ignites and leaves (oh god please) - I think... we can do this?

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Sorry I missed day end, though it doesn’t look like there was even much to miss. In a perfect world we kill SG and Neon exits, but I don’t want to count my chickens before they hatch. Watch Kook actually flip arsonist lol

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Okay, we’re safe there. So 7-2-1? If the arsonist really does just need a kill then exits we only need to toss two more out the door which I think is feasible. If there’s a dousing instead tonight then we have to assume the arsonist is trying to kill everyone and we’ll be in a slightly trickier spot since we’ll probably end up voting Neon out in that spot and we won’t get a second ignite.

San Franpsycho

Okay, we’re safe there. So 7-2-1? If the arsonist really does just need a kill then exits we only need to toss two more out the door which I think is feasible. If there’s a dousing instead tonight then we have to assume the arsonist is trying to kill everyone and we’ll be in a slightly trickier spot since we’ll probably end up voting Neon out in that spot and we won’t get a second ignite.
Yeah. I think we check Neon tonight to get the role name just in case. I also think we should wait a day to kill jman. Then it looks like we were doctor hunting, maybe?

But I have tentative hopes that maybe things will work out for us. small hopes. plz plz plz

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
I mean I’m all for getting Snow Ghost off my ass. I’m hopeful Jman won’t have a protect tonight either way. There clearly is some sort of limitation on his protects related to voting, but I can’t reasonably gauge what it is. Something like not being able to protect the night after voting for town? Dunno.

San Franpsycho

I hinted to Neon all day that I think that's Ephi. I dunno if the hints got picked up but if someone else gets doused, it will be interesting to see just who it is.

But yes, I think we kill Snow Ghost here. It'll create some wifom but I think there are enough targets in front of us that it should be okay. Putting it in now, can change later:

KILL: SNOW GHOST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom