Scum Thread Casterly Rock

Ynnek7

OH MY GOD, THEY LYNCHED YNNEK
Rac would have claimed doctor.
Fran didn't seem to be acting like a cop.
Stu's flip is different from his claim.
Zeke came up as town.

The only role we know wasn't changed was Geno's, so maybe neutrals are treated differently.

Ynnek7

So we actually have no clue if an actual watcher/tracker is gone. Claiming vanilla might be dangerous if me or Blarg were watched.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
It's true, but there are only three town players left. Chances are pretty low the one of them is a tracker. Fate already claimed, also.

Ynnek7

Okay, looks like we were right about Bojack, but how could they not suspect me if they would have had to roleblock me?

Ynnek7

I want to vote for one of them and just I'm voting for the claimed scum, but I'm worried about falling into a gambit, lol.

Ynnek7

If he's telling the truth about numbers, he's in a worse position than he thinks. Might need to see how Leo reacts, first.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend putting a vote down yet. It would seem way too nervous, and just in case there's something else behind this.

Ynnek7

Okay, so today we have to vote out one of them and then kill the other tonight, probably trading one of us (unless they go for Leo).

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
They say the scum team is Launchpad, Leo, Stu, and Zipped. Let's say their plan to get me goes through today:

N5: 2 Scum Us, 2 Scum Not Us, 2 Town

They kill Kenny next.
D6: 1 Scum Us, 2 Scum Not Us, 2 Town

They vote out Leo.
N6: 1 Scum Us, 2 Scum Not Us, 1 Town

Even trading kills there, they win. In their minds, though, it would be taking out the 3 Scum Us. That must be their endgame. They know there are three of us left, they just think it's me, Kenny, and Leo. They just think Kenny is a harder sell, rather than trying to link me and Leo to Zipped and nin.

Basically anything we can say to refute that would be putting our asses out there, too. We just need to be careful about what we say and keep up the ruse that we're town.

Honestly, kudos to them. Sadly, I don't think this is going to go their way.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Since they might have lied about who has what role and still have a role block in play, and they haven't guessed Blarg is still in play, Blarg should do the night kill. I think that might be worst case scenario here, is one of Kenny or I gets blocked again and we can't kill EC.

Even if we trade kills tonight, if we get EC, we win.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
I don't know if we should risk ourselves on a hammer. They have the same roles as us, they recited them all basically, but I don't want to take chances that something could happen tonight. I'll let you guys make the call.

:thisisfine:

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
I think if one of you puts a vote down, Fate will hammer it. Then I would guess we would go into a night phase that'll end when actions are in, Blarg sends the kill on EC in and hopefully we win there.

Ynnek7

Kinda wondering if it would be better to keep ec alive tonight for the easier vote tomorrow, but I'm not sure if that would work for us.

Ynnek7

We kill Leo, they kill launch, that leaves me, Blarg, fate, ec. We could probably get ec out pretty easily.

Both teams go for Leo, that leaves me, launch, Blarg, fate, ec. We could end the day right then.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Kinda wondering if it would be better to keep ec alive tonight for the easier vote tomorrow, but I'm not sure if that would work for us.
Hmm I'm not opposed to it. It would certainly sell the idea that there was only ever one scum team.

We could kill Fate tonight, instead. Although, if we all survive tonight, then we win regardless of who we kill.

Killing Fate and assuming one of us dies puts us at 2 Us vs EC vs Leo. I think unless something wild happens, that's also game over.

We kill Leo, they kill launch, that leaves me, Blarg, fate, ec. We could probably get ec out pretty easily.

Both teams go for Leo, that leaves me, launch, Blarg, fate, ec. We could end the day right then.
Between Fate and Leo, I don't think we should go for Leo. EC might kill him for us.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
In a 2v2 situation, unless one of these people was sitting on a day vig shot up until now and they hadn't used it on one of the TWO proclaimed scum, then we win regardless of who's in play. We only lose if they leave EC alive, because if we can't talk them into the lynch, then he will kill another one of us tomorrow night.

In that sense, maybe it's better to kill EC.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Sorry, what I said earlier is wrong. They won't be able to vote us out tomorrow regardless, it'll at least be 2 Us vs 2 Not Us

Let's hear from Blrarg

Do we have any Powers left? Launch you still have a Ninja yeah?
That's right, but I don't think there's an advantage to using it. If EC is actually the roleblocker, he will block Kenny or I

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
worst case EC kills one of us and also survives

Blarg
Ynnek/Launch
Fate
Leo
EC

2 #1 scum
2 Town
1 usn't scum

But EC, a claimed scum, would still be alive so we could just direct Town to finish that job hopefully yes

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Yes, that is true. Worst case is our kill does not go through, which is why I think Blarg should do the kill. They blocked Kenny last night, they know I'm scum. They don't suspect Blarg at all

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
ah yes they might be lying and still have another member...
This seems unlikely. They started with 4 like us. Stu confirmed Zipped as scum, Fran, EC, and BoJack are the remaining ones.

Even if we consider one of those members is wrong, Fate and Leo do not bus their own, in either of yesterday or today, if they're on that team.

But also, it's most likely just Zipped, Fran, EC, and BoJack lol

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
And if they have another member, the best course of action is still to kill EC and figure out who the last one is.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
So, if one of Fate or Leo is actually scum, then we can't afford to miss scum tonight. That could put us in a 2v2v1 situation tomorrow.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
I'm conflicted in that I want to keep EC alive for that "guaranteed" Daytime scapegoat?

Between Leo and Fate who's better to keep for the final climax?

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
I don't buy Fran wasn't scum, though. He nexus'd and switched two kills on him.

I don't know where Stu gets his info if his role wasn't legit.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
I'm conflicted in that I want to keep EC alive for that "guaranteed" Daytime scapegoat?

Between Leo and Fate who's better to keep for the final climax?
We will control half the vote or more. I don't think we'll need a scapegoat. But Leo is better to keep around.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
sry had to step away a bit there

OK I feel Leo's more analytical &/or conspiratorial and it would take some effort to convince towards our cause, while Fate can be related to and thus manipulated by you Launch if you lean into your common weeb?

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Pl0Aroh.png

Top Bottom