Scum Thread The Dark Tower

EvilChameleon

Are you scum?
I don't think I've ever played with nin, but I get the sense they have a strong BS meter.

Though we'll see if jman and EC have a different suggestion since ours went so badly on N1 lol
I wonder if the smart play at this point is to pick someone we don't want killed, in hopes that it gets redirected to someone we do want killed, or just go ahead and pick someone we do want killed and hope it doesn't get redirected.

I wonder if the smart play at this point is to pick someone we don't want killed, in hopes that it gets redirected to someone we do want killed, or just go ahead and pick someone we do want killed and hope it doesn't get redirected.
Where I'm at right now, I'd lean towards killing someone we don't think would ever be targeted by someone else's action. Yesterday has me feeling a bit burnt by that. I don't like not knowing who our kill hit, if it did at all.

I'd rather aim at someone who's very likely to die, that way we can analyse what we're up against in terms of the second killer. So maybe like a Leo or Kenny.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
I Hate busing on both sides

I felt fucking awful throwing shade on ATP

My plan was to Townread all of you but ATP fucked everything up.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Jman stop posting in this thread. You will be moved to spec when someone is available.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Hey jman, don't feel this way. Don't replace just yet, go log off and get some rest and come back fresh. We need you on the team.
Already replaced out. safest thing to do

I almost shouted out ATP was mafia and busing me blowing the whole teams game up because I was (still am) legit pissed off at him.

You're well within your right to feel this way, but let's no be unfair to ATP - it's a tried and tested scum strat. Nothing wrong with it.

It's an unfortunate lesson we'll all learn - bussing isn't for everyone and that's fine. You're leaving and that's okay, leave it for post-game when you're less in the moment.

I apologise team, I honestly didn't expect things to go that way. I didn't think saying easy or lazy vote would be such a sticking point.

The more positive news hopefully is thst people will think there is no way we are the same alignment

It is what it is; I don't hold anything you or jman have said or done against either of you.

Let's take a moment, get our heads straight, and get back to murderising town, as god intended.

Franconp

Frank
Hi partners!

I'm haven't read much so far so I need to catch up.

Based on the things that I read I wasn't suspecting any of you so good job so far.

BTW, I'm taking the Sam Vimes claim. Discworld is one of my favorite series and I love the guards books.

Hi partners!

I'm haven't read much so far so I need to catch up.

Based on the things that I read I wasn't suspecting any of you so good job so far.

BTW, I'm taking the Sam Vimes claim. Discworld is one of my favorite series and I love the guards books.

Welcome fran, happy to be playing with you again.

Obviously me and jman just had a huge blow up resulting in the replacement, basically I pushed back on his vote on zipped. But I was town reading him before everything went haywire.

So I have wiggle room to not think you are scum despite voting on jman.

Though this whole thing hasn't taken the wind out my sails pretty much so I might take the rest of today off

Franconp

Frank
So we tried to kill Launch N1 but it failed and Saw and VA died instead? We should have another switcher in the game then.

Is it worth us trying to coordinate any sort of push or just let the vote go where it goes?

I'm personally hoping for a Hawthorn elimination today

We could try to split it. What are people on record saying about Haw?

It's not come up for me yet, but I was going to lean town on her personally.

Fran is town lean on her, im scum reading her, not sure on ec.

Atm it seems it will come down to her or zipped. My stu vote is going nowhere so ill probably move my vote to Hawthorn unless something else comes up

Franconp

Frank
I will probably move to zipped closer to eod. I already said that I wasn't opposed to his lynch.

I wouldn't try to coordinate a push unless one of us starts to gain some traction.

Hawthorn would put me and fran in her town core, maybe we should keep her around :p

It will be interesting to see where Launch goes once he gives up on his nin push. If he moves to zipped too that's almost certainly the elimination

Another day down. Will be interesting how tomorrow goes now there is proper vote to look at, I hope Hawthorn doesn't start scum reading me just for voting on her.

My early thoughts on the nk are taking another shot at Launch or outside the box, maybe someone like Leo, hopefully Hawthorn remains sus to people.

Franconp

Frank
Easy D2 for us.

I would say that both ATP and me are in a really good position right now. Some people has doubts with EC but Launch is townreading him so I doubt that a wagon against him will develop in the near future. Bojack may be in the worst position between all of us but I think a couple of players will be in trouble before him.

We are in a decent spot, hopefully Hawthorn remains on people's radars, I think blargs continued absence will raise eyebrows. Bojack might get some low activity looks, but anything aimed at him can be aimed at Kenny or stu.

I think we go for a NK, I'll use one of my ninja shots because they're likely not useful anymore and it buys us a couple of nights of peace if anything funny happens.

I back the Zeke vote but would also put forward Leo, just because I think they've got a solid foundation and people will start town reading them soon enough. Plus they're one of the few people with any meta on me as scum.

Franconp

Frank
I agree with Zeke.

I'm a bit worried about the other kill last night. The thing that worries me most is that we don't know who they targeted. Neither of the players who died was who we targeted so we have 2 scenarios:

1- there is a sk/vig and our shot was switched from launch to saw or va
2- there could be 2 sk/vig and our shot hit protection

We could use my heal today to protect one of us but not knowing who we killed makes it hard to know who would the Sk target. And I only have 1 shot so it's kind of dangerous to use right now. We don't even know if they can shoot twice (maybe it was a 1-shot vig) or twice in a row and we end up wasting our shot.

The same with the blocks. We need more info before we use them.

I would use just the ninja kill and save the other powers for one more night. I don't think that ATP or me are in danger of being lynched any time soon so we should have time.

Yeah honestly I'm a little surprised there was almost zero discussion from town about the fact two people died the previous night.

Two non scum killing roles and our night kill seems quite high for an 18 player game.

I'm hoping it's just a vig who couldn't wait to pull the trigger. Wouldn't be surprised if it was zeke himself lol

Shadow Kill: EzekelRAGE

I'm fine with this plan. And I think using our other powers would be too much of a crapshoot. Like Fran said, we just don't know enough.

EvilChameleon

Are you scum?
Huh, well that's fascinating. I skipped over the names and just read the role PMs and was like, "hell yeah, this is great for us", then I read the names, whoops!

Franconp

Frank
Maybe. I would avoid the subject to prevent mistakes if possible.

Maybe we really have 2 scum teams and he is one of them so he know about the fake flips.

EvilChameleon

Are you scum?
Yeah I was about to come in and ask the same thing myself. I very much doubt it though, since nobody removed from the game yet has flipped scum.

Franconp

Frank
I want to use my heal tonight. Someone targeted ATP last night. They could have targeted Saw N1. That means they are not worried of protections so I could be a target tonight. It could be either launch or I i think.

It's your power so you use it in the way you feel most comfortable with.

Do we think Stu is dangerous enough we need to kill tonight? And do we think they'll be protected?

Because if yes, we could switch him and someone else.

EvilChameleon

Are you scum?
Our target should be Stu or Fate, yes? Might want to even throw Hawthorn into the possible pool too, since she's the only one constantly scumreading me.

Fate's likely going to get some grief tomorrow. And Hawthorn is likely to go against them again. So we can keep that going. Depending on if Blarg does anything, I think they might be on the block before you.

My worry is Stu has some way to red check one of us. They're building up to something. If they're still alive tomorrow, they could tell everyone everything they know. So I'd be inclined to go there.

Top Bottom