YorHa Headquarters

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Also day hasn't started yet but ehre are all of Jman's items and the flavor and what they did

613055093184528406.png

1 Key - It’s old but works in your door for some reason. Did you once own this key?

During the night you can use the command Lock the door. You will be roleblocked for the night, but will be protected from all killing actions.

(Note… the key is used automatically if the jailer targets the player with the key and prevents them being jailed. Also strong man and ninja shots can still kill the key user).

1 Iron Pipe - This pipe seems beefy even if a bit dirty, too bad you got it during a lightning storm!

You became a lightning rod last night! All night actions happened to you.

1 Scanner - It’s an older technology than you are used to, but it still works!

During the night you can use the command Follow: player. You will learn who that player targeted but not what they did.

1 Electric Buzzer - You touch the buzzer and as soon as you do, you are shocked by a volt of electricity. You were so shocked you couldn’t do anything!

You were roleblocked!

1 Extra Ballot - It’s just a random piece of paper in a language you don’t understand. But maybe nobody will notice.

It’s 1 double vote! During the day you can use the command Double: player, and your vote will count for 2 points.

1 Bottle of Booze - It’s old and a bit dusty on the outside, but hooch is hooch right! You drink it all immediately! You may regret that later since you aren’t very persuasive now. (Flavor as fancy oil for machines maybe lol)

You have lost your vote for today!

1 Fishing Pole - It’s a beat up old fishing pole that has clearly seen better days, but it seems to have been well loved by it’s previous owner.

You received 1 role fish shot! During the night use the command Role Fish: player. You will hopefully catch a tasty fish (or the role of the player :<).

1 Fancy Hat - +1 to Charisma checks. \o/

The hat does nothing but you look fabulous now!

--

Note: The Electric Buzzer is what the bottle of supplements was. We changed it in review and I forgot to update the PM. It's the same affect tho LOL.

I am most sad Jman didn't give out the Metal Pipe because that could have changed things especially on a certain night LOL. But still I'm happy one last item got given out before his death. I hope the one who receives it makes it count.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
@lokiduck Sorry you did not get to see all your items used. A Major Downside to Calming I considered was Death Before the Designer got to see the most of the role.

I would have Not Claimed if Scanner was still in My inventory but with it and key gone I figured Most of my role was served and there are potentially other targets for scum to go after Like Stan that I was saving.

Did the Last Item actually go to somebody? My PM said it got redirected back to My Corpse.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
@heymonkey @Chuggernaut @lokiduck

I am missing other people but you know who you are.

I took to heart your messages from star trek about calming down the Role Gambits and mainly tried to Practice Social Gambits.

I did not lie once about my role. I did lie often about my intentions and kept my reads vague (they were internally inconsistent as I was open to all possibilities and was Mr. Anti Tunnel but sometimes not as much as I let on)

I think I hopefully did more to help Town than Hurt being the Constant Devils Advocate/ Forcing Wagons just to see what happens.

Also I played more passively and tried to be a supportive Tool for other players to get there agenda through

Sorry if this playstyle is annoying to play with.

hey you forced a NK on you so good job

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
>:( Stop voting for Hawthorn now guys! I'll be so mad if you vote out Thorny over Monkey >:(

Monkey is gonna survive again lol
This was Literally Never Gonna Happen as I was Always Going to Vote Monkey over Hawthorn that day, No other move made sense given the Specific Mechanics, Game State, and Timing.

Fun to think I even Had Spec Chat Fooled that I was Undecided.

Going Through the Motions Of the Day is Very important to me and the End result needed doubt for players to actually Show there Heart.

Can we as a community stop this fucking sanctimonious bullshit about “using all our time”? How often does that shit EVER ACTUALLY MATTER? There have been so many times where phases drag on and no one wants to commit and sits on their hands until 30 minutes are left and then stupid shit happens all because too many people think some smoking gun is going to appear if we just had an extra few hours. Good fucking grief.

^

I definitely understand the mindset of town's time being limited and the feeling that we NEED to use it all to be productive but that's not the case. If there's a clear person to kill just go for it and be done.
Don't wanna start a Fight but I Heavily Disagree on Multiple Levels.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
This ThunderDome is real crazy regardless of Alignment.

If a game runner gave me this ability I think I just keep it in my pocket and never Do it Whether I was Scum or Town. 1v1 is Crazy

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
I don't like this. Hedin's play is a massive 'wat' and Zeke wanting to look at people that didn't vote monkey is a questionable decision too.
I agree that it's a weird path to take when We know for a fact No living Player is teamed with Monkey.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
People just need to keep eyes open and Solve outside the ThunderDome while still picking right decision between Hawthorn and Hedin.

Not that that is easy but I am not sweating Towns Odds.

It's a fairly Balanced game at the moment Town would have pick Wrong 3 times in a row assuming extra kill abilities are Gone.

Worst case we go down to Final 5 and town Whiff an informed 50/50 We deserve the L if it deteriorates that far.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Zeke with that opening gif post is beautiful. he really went all out with it.

big oof at this thunderdome though. i was getting maybe scum vibes from hedin a whole lot this game but uh, this thunderdome kinda throws it all out. guessing it's maol and neon as the final two.

lokiduck

@lokiduck Sorry you did not get to see all your items used. A Major Downside to Calming I considered was Death Before the Designer got to see the most of the role.

I would have Not Claimed if Scanner was still in My inventory but with it and key gone I figured Most of my role was served and there are potentially other targets for scum to go after Like Stan that I was saving.

Did the Last Item actually go to somebody? My PM said it got redirected back to My Corpse.
It's cool, the item I wanted most got sent out which was the fishing pole!

And yes that item was in fact delivered Vere did an oppsie and sent the flavor info to you by mistake because he had too many tabs open LOL.

Silly Devola!
I was a Genetically Modified Human that could not get protection from either Doctor :(
Yeppppppp that was to balance your good shit out plus your character technically died in the first Nier Mafia so you already had your second chances from death LOL.

Plus you could have been saved plenty of times by all the various RB's in the game LOL.
Oof at that Thunderdome. Is a no-vote possible in this scenario?
blobyes.png

Honestly I hope it goes this way or Hedin gets taken out, but that's because I want Hawthorn in the game still LOL.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Even if both are town you kill one since LyLo is not pushed back at all with No Vote.

Instead of 6 person MyLo you get 5 person Lylo wich is better odds of hitting Mafia

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
What a legendary and savage opening from Zeke lmao

This was Literally Never Gonna Happen as I was Always Going to Vote Monkey over Hawthorn that day, No other move made sense given the Specific Mechanics, Game State, and Timing.

Fun to think I even Had Spec Chat Fooled that I was Undecided.

Going Through the Motions Of the Day is Very important to me and the End result needed doubt for players to actually Show there Heart.

Don't wanna start a Fight but I Heavily Disagree on Multiple Levels.
I’m sure the entire game is truly going to hinge on the posts that came in the final four hours last phase. Game changer.

Sawneeks

little green dog
oh i also just realized that LP can absolutely be scum now. he was cleared day 1 because there was no push to save him, right? but if the team size is only 2 people and his counterpart is maol, who was stuck on anex as the first vote, then he could still be scum.

lokiduck

825917464897912843.gif

Happy halloween everyone! A car hit the second floor of my Apartment complex!

Pictures in support chat on OuterMafia discord.

lokiduck

LOL I'd offer to extend the day phase because of the weekend holiday, but I'm pretty sure everyone wants this day just to be over with.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
lol it’s still the CW after a scum flip. Even if that scum is me and the last of a team, it’s still not the day to thunderdome a scum flip CW.

anexanhume

My logic is based on the famous “goat problem”
lol it’s still the CW after a scum flip. Even if that scum is me and the last of a team, it’s still not the day to thunderdome a scum flip CW.
What’s CW (besides a low quality US broadcast network)?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
What’s CW (besides a low quality US broadcast network)?
hahaha

CW= counterwagon
Hawthorn isn't cleared, because multiple scum teams, but she's absolutely right that today should have been a blank slate for them - one team is dead and now they can scumhunt traditionally.

Today probably cemented that they won't get Maol. Even though he's still entirely hands off and not concerned. :(

lokiduck

Don’t count town out on getting maol (whether he is scum or not) just yet

some players aren’t saying it in thread, but they do find Maol suspicious and can’t quite place it.

there’s a chance they’ll sus him out if scum or town don’t kill them of course lol

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
I honestly can't see Maol making it into a final 5. I think they get him day 6 or 7 for sure. Maybe my trust in town is misplaced though lol.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
No reason to worry that much yet. Long road to go for a two person scum team still and that’s assuming no complications along the way.

lokiduck

could it be the completely lack of anything he is doing?!

what are you doing, Maol
Lol for me it’s how obvious scum he’s being. He keeps putting focus back on the anex votes even tho he also voted there and going “oh well I guess you guys can consider me if you want. I know I’m town”

:rolling eyes into my sockets until they die:

let’s not forgot he was one of the first to put forth the idea of the scum teams being 2 person each lol

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
Lol for me it’s how obvious scum he’s being. He keeps putting focus back on the anex votes even tho he also voted there and going “oh well I guess you guys can consider me if you want. I know I’m town”

:rolling eyes into my sockets until they die:

let’s not forgot he was one of the first to put forth the idea of the scum teams being 2 person each lol
In retrospect I Wish I'd shot him instead lol

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Hedin was not expecting to bump into the Haw patrol today given how the previous days have went and I don't blame him for misreading the room.

Yep complete misread. I didn't think it would be a cakewalk but I didn't expect it to be so one sided. I was just on a different wavelength from everyone and everything this game, they were all hearing Laurel and I was hearing Yanny.

lokiduck

In retrospect I Wish I'd shot him instead lol
Hey at least you got to shoot Monkey and she was scum :D She lived but you did it at least.
Welp, that's probably the worst game that I have ever played.
blobpat.png

Oh, why were Adam and Eve listed as androids?
Part Human Error

nobu.png

Brain said anyone who looks like Father Servo is a Machine while anyone who looks like 2B is an Android while i completely spaced on Adam and Eve being special machines created for machine kind (despite flavoring their plans as wanting to make a new world for machines.

To be fair the last time I had watched an LP of Automata was... a while ago before my designing of automata.

---
Other part game balancing.

We wanted the bros to have protection but they couldn't be the machine doc because spoilers most of town and one scum are machine (plus Sleeping Beauty) so it seemed unfair to have their protection dependent on scum.

Making them the Android doc meant they could protect themselves each once and then protect the three town android players if they were still alive for town cred. At least once each lol.

Of course now only one android (technically set of androids) is left in the game LOL. The rest are machine or spoilers so Stan has plenty of targets \o/

lokiduck

Right

Totally forgot about the fake claims for the Bro scum team!!!

death.png

Since they are done let me list them now:

Adam's fake claim:

9S - Android - A Supportive combat agent for Yorha, your main skills involve hacking and even slashing when necessary.

Eve's fake claims:
  • Jackass - Android - A lonewolf doing what you need to survive, you have gotten really good at killing. You are also just in general very good at survival in a shithole like this.
  • Anemone - Android - You are just one of the many androids living in this world that fulfills odd tasks while trying to survive against machines. You have a number of skills that help get the job done.
  • Operator 6O - Android - An Operator, you are bubbly, kind, and love talking to others about anything. You do your job as best you can and you feel you are very good at it!

lokiduck

Sell Item:Stan
Thanks for contributing but sadly it was a joke.

509012305741217806.png

Good news is EC isn't targeting the powers still alive so he won't mess with town at least XD

Admittedly it would have been fun to have Emil be able to sell stuff from beyond the grave.

lokiduck

I sweated being asked about the flavor line at the bottom.
LOL sorry for not thinking of one for the fake claims

cremia.png

To be honest I didn't think the dinky little lines at the end of each PM would come up but then Anex made it a thing and I was like

nobu.png

"whoops" But you did good! Your filler line worked!

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Neon didn't have the shot refunded either, which should answer the question of whether or not refunds happen if you happen to target a roleblocked player. Not too surprising given how many roleblocking roles are out there it seems.
man, this was never the question! "no result" should mean you, Maol, were RBed, not your target - that should result in what Neon got with the target not moving!

I don't know what actually happened, but Maol sidestepping with semantic avoidance every time makes me want to set things on fire.

ETA: YES LP JUST... omg just keep going ahhhhh

lokiduck

:mothangry: Neki >:( Don't claim that you got Jman's last item. I want to see it used!

lokiduck

i no longer believe in you or in anything else
>:( Why don't you believe me? I told the truth!
man, this was never the question! "no result" should mean you, Maol, were RBed, not your target - that should result in what Neon got with the target not moving!

I don't know what actually happened, but Maol sidestepping with semantic avoidance every time makes me want to set things on fire.

ETA: YES LP JUST... omg just keep going ahhhhh
LOL yeah Maol made a big blunder claiming his track shots the way he did. Small spoilers is that he's lying about his actions on night 1. :eyes:

lokiduck

Maol is right that players aren't told they were RB'd unless of course they get no result which usually implies they were RB'd but there are exceptions there.

However, in loVe games... :eyes: we usually refund x shot powers if they get RB'd. In fact we always do that and Neki in this very game got refunded for trying to motivate someone who wasn't X shot.

So really if Maol wanted to claim the result he got for night 1, he should have said he was refunded, but then he'd have to use or make a claim for the night after he tracked Monkey because town is going to ask who he tracked. But then in this scenario why would scum let him live? Since there was additionally still another scum team as a threat he needed to claim he was out of shouts so they wouldn't consider him.

Basically Maol was in a pickle on how to handle his claim and now what he did claim might come to bite him later.

lokiduck

Then again :nobu: Vere and I may have made a mistake telling Neon the result he got when it should have just be no result probably. As far as I remember about tracking roles, if your target doesn't move one of the options is "didn't move" "no movement" or "no result" lol.

:surprised:

So if that was a blunder our part, my bad.

Verelios

Were-elios
Then again :nobu: Vere and I may have made a mistake telling Neon the result he got when it should have just be no result probably. As far as I remember about tracking roles, if your target doesn't move one of the options is "didn't move" "no movement" or "no result" lol.

I don't believe so. The track result only tells you if and where the target moved so I think saying no movement happened even if the target was rbed is fine.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
>:( Why don't you believe me? I told the truth!
nah, it's not you, but they sure aren't acting like people who stopped a kill!

As for Maol lying about it... Y'DON'T SAY

To my eye, it was correct. Neon's target did not move. Either way, it looks like you have been consistent - a mistake isn't in choosing which version to use, but being inconsistent with it. If you were consistent, all good!

Maol remains the problem lol

lokiduck

nah, it's not you, but they sure aren't acting like people who stopped a kill!

As for Maol lying about it... Y'DON'T SAY

To my eye, it was correct. Neon's target did not move. Either way, it looks like you have been consistent - a mistake isn't in choosing which version to use, but being inconsistent with it. If you were consistent, all good!

Maol remains the problem lol
True. I have always done tracks this way. It’s on Maol for claiming his claim the way he did.

to get his desired results he should have said “no result but I got refunded” then bs why the next night resulted in nothing (too risky with other scum team)

or your target didn’t move which he knows happen lol.

but he didn’t know how we claim no movement results sooooo

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I'm glad Mao gets some questions today, but it's not looking like it will lead to anything concrete at the moment. I have confidence in Town that they will eventually catch on though.

:thisisfine:

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I'm glad Mao gets some questions today, but it's not looking like it will lead to anything concrete at the moment. I have confidence in Town that they will eventually catch on though.

:thisisfine:

That's going to require town to start putting in the effort and pushing stuff. It feels like everyone is just waiting back to see if something happens rather than trying to make something happen themselves.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Maol could be a full scum tracker, but the main reason I had suspected him recently was the inconsistencies about his results from c4 N1 (see my chart above). My thinking was that the inconsistencies could be explained by Maol never actually tracking c4 N1, just claiming to do so to make it seem like he had more than one track shot. But if he's really a scum tracker, that doesn't account for that inconsistency

Oh no I think I've fallen in love. Go, Haw, go!

Top Bottom