YorHa Headquarters

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
No worries Neki. Scum won’t need to RB you.

EC plans to force support aka Neki to target Stan with his motivate meaning Neki is going to be RB’d if he lives

:thisisfine:

Attachments

• A323848D-EE50-46EF-A030-0BCDB41627C2.png
    A323848D-EE50-46EF-A030-0BCDB41627C2.png
    566.6 KB · Views: 115

Sawneeks

little green dog
No worries Neki. Scum won’t need to RB you.

EC plans to force support aka Neki to target Stan with his motivate meaning Neki is going to be RB’d if he lives

:thisisfine:
I mean....

i don't entirely blame him here since he just selects a role type and not the person he's roleblocking but uh. oh dear.

lokiduck

To be honest he has just submitted the command with no explanation so I really do not know what the game plan here is

:nobu:

lokiduck

I mean....

i don't entirely blame him here since he just selects a role type and not the person he's roleblocking but uh. oh dear.
Yeahhhhhhhh

I partly wonder if he’s testing if it randomized to a different person or if Neki really is out of shots or whatever but still. Now if Neki does live he can’t even do anything.

Sawneeks

little green dog
yeah either way it just sucks for neki since that prolongs his inability to use the role fishing. guess in a best case scenario this means neki gets a smaller list to pick from when he can eventually use it but...it also ups his chances of dying at night.

town seems to have its senses back so im hoping they dont vote him or EC for it.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Yeahhhhhhhh

I partly wonder if he’s testing if it randomized to a different person or if Neki really is out of shots or whatever but still. Now if Neki does live he can’t even do anything.
I never really thought about items and roleblocks.
:pikathink:

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
I was fine with dying. I was in the PoE and didn't have a PR to save me. Better it happen now then be left alive in f5.

Disappointed in how it went down though. No one ISOed me and just went "well LP is playing which is his town and scum meta". Felt like I was playing by myself for most of the game. Probably interacted the most with scum!Monkey.

Town still has a chance but I think they're going to run out of time.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Yes, let us observe...

giphy.gif

This is the Town Monkey, in her natural habitat. Slightly annoyed at what she's reading, but still ready to explain and try to steer everyone in the best overall direction for the day.

However, when we look at the Scum Monkey...

giphy.gif

Well, as we can see, she's now lashing out, attacking others nearby her for no perceivable reason, usually targeting the weak rather than the strong. This is classic Scum Monkey behavior.

Still laughing at this btw

lokiduck

You’ll see it all when the boards open!

eta: in fact I was very open about why I did everything I did lol so it's all my weird mafia neuroses on display, because I had no one to talk to
I miss your scum chat honestly lol.

Other scum chat has been considerably more boring all while interesting in a different way lol.

lokiduck

So good news everyone!

Neki was in fact not commanded by EC!

Because he was out of motivator shots, there was nothing for EC to command so it didn't go through.

Bad news everyone!

@Fanto Your old fishing role is cursed because despite having a 50% chance instead of 33% this time it still failed!

This cursed fishing rod has never succeeded once between two games.

510169818893385729.gif

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
the whole “fumbled claim” thing is one of those weird things I don’t get. Especially in a bastard game.

lokiduck

Okay everyone! We have decided that we will go open spoilers at the end of this day phase if everyone agrees.

Please post your final scumreads below

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
I was kinda spoiled by the thread but is the remaining scum Maol and Launch?

Hopefully town gets it together today. If they sleepwalk to Neki/Neon they'll lose.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Yeah I think it's Launch for the other. That was a classic scum replacement "Let me say I'm catching up to give me an excuse for not really doing anything the rest of this day phase" entrance.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Okay everyone! We have decided that we will go open spoilers at the end of this day phase if everyone agrees.

Please post your final scumreads below
I was kinda spoiled by the thread but is the remaining scum Maol and Launch?

Hopefully town gets it together today. If they sleepwalk to Neki/Neon they'll lose.
Yeah I think it's Launch for the other. That was a classic scum replacement "Let me say I'm catching up to give me an excuse for not really doing anything the rest of this day phase" entrance.
Maol seems to be the open secret in here, but who did Launch replace in for?

Also, I haven't been reading the game at all, but looking at who's still alive, is there a reason why Zeke can't be Scum here? Because Zeke's always Scum when you least expect it lol.

:truffleshuffle:

Sawneeks

little green dog
I've been spoiled already but I'm curious as to what everyone's guess is for the last two. I was really surprised on one of em

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Not buying Launch's claim. If he's a jailer doesn't that fall under support/unknown/protect which means he would've been compelled one night?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Not buying Launch's claim. If he's a jailer doesn't that fall under support/unknown/protect which means he would've been compelled one night?
It’s also incredibly neat - just happens to fill all the holes. And somehow Cheshire, who did reveal lots of other things, never said a word about that. Yeah. Lol. It’s bullshit. Meanwhile they’re convinced Neki is scum. RIP town. I was pulling for y’all.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Yes, Zeke. Let your suspicion flow. Maol is lyyyyying. He is caught in a lie and while Launch’s claim “fits,” it doesn’t pass the sniff test for all these little reasons. GET THEM. I BELIEVE IN YOU.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
wow lol
Why would Maol target Launch and not Neki to confirm his townread on Neki? You are so determined Neki is town and are going against the whole thread, but it's fine, we'll target someone else, see them visiting the kill, which is exactly what happened with me, but it's totally fine, because everyone is going to tunnel on Neki not getting results, which is totally separate from him and just a product of a bastard game, all because... he didn't claim the way they thought he should claim.

Also, Hawthorn is just wrong, not coasting. Holy shit. How is she coasting? OMG LOOK AT HER OUTPUT. I hate being in spec. I want to pick up the whole thread and shake it.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
LOL is this a cult? amazing. I knew there was some shit up with Ephi and Hawthorn. I started to assume they were probably just lovers but a cult is even better.

If you really think that then I'm fine with voting Launch. Though the Launch/Maol team is a weird idea given what actions they've claimed today.
Not at ALL a weird idea - they are trying to guarantee that one of them is "cleared" by the other's death in order to guarantee a win, but hopefully this cult shit nips that in the bud.

This is really the best development for town. I HAVE HOPE AGAIN! KILL MAOL!

Also, I assume we'll see some jokes about scum Maol attacking people when questioned now? yeah? no? oh, huh, weird

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
That is a hell of a core to have this late in game. Maol is throwing out comments about design but it’s not design- they did that. The people who were recruits or actually did great work making themselves town. Thorny’s right. As much as I dislike the idea of killing Neki- deep disagree on the claim stuff, feel it’s all NAI- they can now just work through their PoE and walk to a win. I LOVE IT.

They had me in the first half tho, ngl

lokiduck

Final scum are...

590077629248569370.gif

Maol as Kaine Machine the 2 shot Tracker
and
Launchpad as Nier and Weiss the 2 shot Jailer.

What Launch claimed is actually his and Cat's actions.

So yes Jman did give a key to the one jailer in the game which is even more hilarious considering the key was actually a possible counter to being Jailed.

Also flavor wise Emil gifted Nier twice and that's beautiful ;w;

lokiduck

As for the cult.
510169818893385729.gif

The cult is not actually a cult. It's a neighbor chat. Thorny just thinks it's a cult because her name is Little Robot Cult Leader and her role is Cult leader.

We flavored and treated the cult like one but it's not actually one. And Thorny is wrong. She can recuit at least one scum.

:eyes:

Seee her requirement for recruitment is not Vanilla Machines... but characters with "Machine" in their name. So all of our town vanillas, and Kaine Machine.

Maol was actually given a fake claim of Animal Loving Machine a vanilla to fit this, but he stole one of Launch's fakeclaims and claimed tracker so LOL.

However if Maol had been recruited he would have become cult leader in the event Thorny died instead of just being the first person recruited that is still alive.

So yeah

the cult is fake but that didn't stop the scheduling team from scheduling two games with cults in this season which makes Zipped's comment in Star Trek even more funny.

nier-become-as-gods.gif

lokiduck

Also this is the second Nier game where scum has a bad flavor claim D:<

The king of the forest does not fit a jailer at all and I gave him Commander White so there is no excuse D:<

lokiduck

I'm just so proud of Cult chat right now.

618658742208299008.png

The cult is working very much as intended as being a place for scum hunting with a healthy dose of paranoia. When Neon and Zeke didn't post the command Hawthorn even thought they might be scum infiltrators until they posted LOL.

Also it's amazing Thorny pulled it off because there was a lot against her this game as you saw with the night she failed to recruit.

They are many different worlds where scum kills her or one of her members and this goes a completely different path.

And things could have gone different if Maol had been recruited LOL.

Additionally with LP dead, if any member of the cult had died, they would ahve had to recruit Maol to pull off the command so they were very close to not actually doing it which makes the fact that they did impressive.

Last edited:

lokiduck

I definitely didn't expect the cult to pull it off but also in such a way where they control the vote today LOL.

The earliest Thorny could have pulled it off was Day 5 so she did great considering.

Also scum is partly in this spot because of how Odd scum took out Even scum. If the two sides had tried working together or hell if Monkey had ended up getting recruited the game would be in a very different state. just like C4 being alive would have changed things LOL.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Yeah, they played this well, though the thread looked a mess for a while.

Despite how sideways everything went for me, my only actual regret this game is not open wolfing and just asking town to weaponize me lol. I really thought I could swing that vote - but the deeper I got, the less convinced I was in my own Hawthorn case, but it was too late for Ephi and no one would have gone for Maol at that point. I agonized over it those last hours but finally decided to just hope to live. ALAS

lokiduck

I also found it amusing that LP was basically the only one that openly speculated about there being a cult. No one in thread or really in here even considered it \o/

Part of that on cult core's part is that they were under gag order not to discuss the cult (the gag was on a tiered system. Start with no cult discussion, then able to speculate but not confirm if someone flipped, then open spoilers LOL. Of course none of that mattered since they went from no cult talk to open spoilers \o/)

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
I also found it amusing that LP was basically the only one that openly speculated about there being a cult. No one in thread or really in here even considered it \o/

Part of that on cult core's part is that they were under gag order not to discuss the cult (the gag was on a tiered system. Start with no cult discussion, then able to speculate but not confirm if someone flipped, then open spoilers LOL. Of course none of that mattered since they went from no cult talk to open spoilers \o/)

That was a breadcrumb too! "Hey so many vanillas INCLUDING ME maybe there's a cult."

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
yeah this is over lol. Cults too sure of each other, and they can do whatever they want with the majority. The roleblock night is just the final nail in the coffin here. gg town. Glad my early Thorny tunnel didn't pan out

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Neki did the same thing last day...a self vote always elicits sympathy.

But his frustration is genuine. He probably thought he had a good chance to win only to get blindsided by a cult.

It's like MafiEra but in reverse: the cult reveal in that game saved it for scum.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Yeah, they played this well, though the thread looked a mess for a while.

Despite how sideways everything went for me, my only actual regret this game is not open wolfing and just asking town to weaponize me lol. I really thought I could swing that vote - but the deeper I got, the less convinced I was in my own Hawthorn case, but it was too late for Ephi and no one would have gone for Maol at that point. I agonized over it those last hours but finally decided to just hope to live. ALAS
You were right about that Ephi/Hawthorn team up though!

lokiduck

Neki did the same thing last day...a self vote always elicits sympathy.

But his frustration is genuine. He probably thought he had a good chance to win only to get blindsided by a cult.

It's like MafiEra but in reverse: the cult reveal in that game saved it for scum.
LOL basically.

Also in this case it helped the cult got revealed by BECOME AS GODS. If the cult had been revealed someone flipping cult, things would probably be very different and we might have even gotten a repeat of Mafiera lol.

In general most of town and scum has to deal with the cultcore which has been leading days for a while now.

Hell it's a major reason why Hedin lost his thunderdome. Cultcore wasn't going to vote out their leader LOL.

lokiduck

A) I am counting this as a personal win.
B) I picked the wrong f'ing target.
blobpat.png

If you had targeted Thorny before she recruited someone you would have been fine lol.

But yes not picking the cult leader would have definitely helped.

Top Bottom