Scum Thread Strangers out to find you

Leo

Quack Pack King
Welcome to scum chat, my dear meanies! You're free to post your PMs.

Have fun being evil! >:D

Leo

Quack Pack King
The following are safe fake claims for you:

Daisy Duck
José Carioca
Gizmoduck
Della Duck
Carl Barks

anexanhume

My logic is based on the famous “goat problem”
LMAO my role is way too strong for my level of skill. Hello scummates.

Leo

Quack Pack King
All right, changed my profile picture to Scrooge (from the time I met him at Christmas at Disney world)

No one will ever suspect a thing…
I love that btw! I only got a picture with Pluto when I went to Disney, I couldnt find Donald :(

I love that btw! I only got a picture with Pluto when I went to Disney, I couldnt find Donald :(
I had to wait an hour to meet him the one time I had a chance. It’s hard when you have that one character. It was even longer for Launchpad the one time I saw him (different trip and different park, California adventure at their Halloween party in 2019, in front of soaring, line was 2 hours long). I couldn’t in good conscience make my wife and three kids wait for me to get that photo.

Reactions: Leo
What the fuck is this role, jesus.
I am a 2 shot negaverse nexus and if i use my power on a given night, all actions targeting me go towards darkwing duck and if darkwing duck is dead it goes towards a non scum player.
Thats so strong

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Hello
If my past games are any indication, I probably won't be alive very long, so feel free to bus.

lokiduck said:
You're the great matriarch of the infamous family of criminals, the Beagle Boys! You are Ma Beagle, and you’re aligned with the Disney Afternoon Villains (MAFIA).

You're determined to be remembered as the old lady responsible for the greatest heist in history: stealing from Scrooge's money bin!

You are a JOAT Crime Matriarch. Each night, you can give one of the following orders to your goons:

1-Shot RANSACK: <Player> Reveals the role of the targeted player.
1-Shot BLACKMAIL: <Player> Blocks any night actions that player would perform on that night.

In addition to one of those orders, you can also enter the command STEAL: <Player> each night to try to steal from that player. If the targeted player has at least 1 quackillion dollars, you will obtain 1 quackillion dollars.

If you have at least 1 quackillion dollars, you can also enter the command BUY: <Order> each night to exchange 1 quackillion dollars for another shot of that order. The shot will be replenished and be available on the next night. You can't use STEAL and BUY on the same night.

So 1-shot role-cop plus 1-shot roleblocker with potential for more shots if we find Scrooge (or another rich duck).

anexanhume

I am a godfather with 2-shot ninja kill and have the possibility to be invited to a town chat.

I’m sure they have trackers galore.

I have a role reveal ability as well, and a switcher (target to target). Both 1-shot, also have a steal command looking for that #1dime which gives me another kill every night.

So night one I think we need to go all out. Stealing from as many people as possible and role revealing as much as possible.

Maybe not even kill (just so anyone who “catches” us doesn’t catch us in the act.

Getting these extra kills and abilities are key to giving us the win, and even if it takes an extra turn we kinda just “get away with it” as long as our targets don’t die

I’m sure they have trackers galore.

I have a role reveal ability as well, and a switcher (target to target). Both 1-shot, also have a steal command looking for that #1dime which gives me another kill every night.

So night one I think we need to go all out. Stealing from as many people as possible and role revealing as much as possible.

Maybe not even kill (just so anyone who “catches” us doesn’t catch us in the act.

Getting these extra kills and abilities are key to giving us the win, and even if it takes an extra turn we kinda just “get away with it” as long as our targets don’t die
Should i activate my negaverse powers? Or do you think i should save it for later
Also do yall have any issues with me not voting day 1

Can you post your PM zook? I'm unfamiliar with your role.
Sounds like a reflector style role, just with a given target until DW dies.

I think we need to hunt for roles tonight, and steal/ransack from other targets. I know its using a TON of actions in one night, and that puts additional risk on us.

HOWEVER, I think even if we spread ourselves thin tonight. with no Night Kill we would be doing it with little risk. I was off work yesterday so i'll catch myself up. Here is my role PM.

You are Magica DeSpell, and you’re aligned with the Disney Afternoon Villains (MAFIA).

You're a feathered… I mean, feared sorcerer, and you won't rest until you steal Scrooge's #1 dime! With its great magical power, no one will be able to stop you, and you will be able to… You will be able to... Uh, you aren't quite sure what you could do with it yet, but you can figure that out later.

You are a JOAT Sorcerer. Each night, you can use one of the following spells:

1-Shot BIBBIDI BOBBIDI MAJIN BOO: <Player> Reveals the role of the targeted player.
1-Shot ABRA KADABRA MEGA ALAKAZAM: <Player> ; <Player> Switch all the night actions targeting those two players on that night.

In addition to one of those spells, you can also enter the command STEAL: <Player> each night to try to steal from that player. If the targeted player has the #1 dime, you will obtain it.

If you have the #1 dime, you can also enter the command KILL: <Player> each night to kill the targeted player, in addition to your team’s faction kill.

You share a faction kill with your team that you may perform once per night by entering the command KILL: <Player>.

Can you post your PM zook? I'm unfamiliar with your role.
You are a 2-Shot Negaverse Nexus. During the night, you can use the command GO TO NEGAVERSE to redirect every action that targeted you on that night to Darkwing Duck. If Darkwing Duck is dead, the actions will be redirected to a random non mafia player. You can’t GO TO NEGAVERSE if you are the target of your team’s faction kill on that night.

Also you nerds im planning on claiming Gizmoduck as a JOAT similar to our JOAT but with more town-focused actions like tracking and protection

Also you nerds im planning on claiming Gizmoduck as a JOAT similar to our JOAT but with more town-focused actions like tracking and protection
makes sense, since you are a darkwing duck character, you should stick to DW characters and that's the only safe claim we have from that.

I was going to take Della Duck.

Malus< you might want to wait until Leo comments on the extra non-duck character (or take Carl Barks). I recommend we take similar animals to what we are.

makes sense, since you are a darkwing duck character, you should stick to DW characters and that's the only safe claim we have from that.

I was going to take Della Duck.

Malus< you might want to wait until Leo comments on the extra non-duck character (or take Carl Barks). I recommend we take similar animals to what we are.
The only ducktales related information i know is there was that funny episode where don cheadle got to speak in his regular voice
I just chose gizmoduck cause the name sounded cool so im happy i was apparently in the realm of canon somewhere

anexanhume

Is there anyway you can give us another non-duck safe fake claim?
I also have this:

‘You are also an Impostor Junior Woodchuck, and you might be invited to a chat. In the chat, your alignment won't be revealed, and you can use the fake role "Newton Gearloose".’

So just to be clear, the idea is that we don't use our scum kill tonight and just do some mischief? In that case, should I go to the negaverse?
Also, couldn't I go to the negaverse and scum kill in the same night and just be safe?

So just to be clear, the idea is that we don't use our scum kill tonight and just do some mischief? In that case, should I go to the negaverse?
Also, couldn't I go to the negaverse and scum kill in the same night and just be safe?
If we come up with a really good person to do so to. My fear is that we accidentally kill our targets for the #1 dime or too many people that have money and lose our extra abilities.

I can't, sorry. There are already non duck characters in that list.
But its just Jose the parrot, Carl Barks is a human (Unless I missed a REALLY meta episode of the series).

I can accept the answer, I just wish we had a dog fake claim.

• Sad
Reactions: Leo
@Zippedpinhead do you think you'll be able to be available for day end stuff? I notice you are getting a lot of attention on you right now and I'm already in a little hot water as it is so I'm not sure how cleanly I can try to shift pressure off you

@Zippedpinhead do you think you'll be able to be available for day end stuff? I notice you are getting a lot of attention on you right now and I'm already in a little hot water as it is so I'm not sure how cleanly I can try to shift pressure off you
I’ll be around off and on for the day. Im always like this day one, it’s a balance. I probably should be worried but im not

I hate the waiting on day 1, I NEVER vote before EoD on day 1. Which is why sometimes I miss it.

But today I just want to get a vote out there, but I don't want to upset the meta.

I hate the waiting on day 1, I NEVER vote before EoD on day 1. Which is why sometimes I miss it.

But today I just want to get a vote out there, but I don't want to upset the meta.
Do you want me to remind you like an hour before eod?
And in terms of who to vote on honestly im not sure who would be a good pick. Maybe atp

Man this feels like im tiptoeing through a field of metaphorical landmines
I'll just have to see how it all shakes out
If shit goes sideways ill claim

@malus would you be ok with using your ransack ability tonight? Theres a non zero chance I get pressured into having to flip, and i will claim an investigative role; itll probably save me on d1, but come d2 ill need to provide some good info or town will be on me, so being able to get hard info to share might be helpful

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I was going to suggest using it anyway. It might also help finding the quackillion dollars and the #1 dime.

nah I'm not worried. don't be worried, just easy going. if it comes down to you and me, Town will NEVER believe that it is Scum v Scum. I think our roles are about even honestly.

Just need to ride the wave.

The more I think about it, we probably should submit a night kill tonight, just to weed out some folks. I just liked the idea of running a heist so we could narrow down and steal our items.

Im thinking of claiming as gizmoduck, a joat with a 2 shot tracker and a 1 shot hider (i.e. if i hide behind someone and they dont die i avoid actions targeted against me)
What does everyone think about that

Hey nice gamerunners can you please relay the following message to spec thread will absolutely no context:
"UwU"
I want to cause chaos

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Sorry for being absent, I was sick all day yesterday.

Using a ninja shot wouldn't hurt in my opinion.
I don't think Gladstone Gander (Chuggs/Fate) has a quackillion dollars but I'd also say we should probably avoid a nightkill there.
I'll try to reread the thread and see if I can find any breadcrumbs.

anexanhume

HP might be a good kill. Don’t think people would think to protect him.

My view on the ninjas is to use them while we don’t know what we’re up against vs. saving them for a night that may never come.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I could get behind a HP kill. His vote at EoD will give him quite a bit of towncred tomorrow anyway.

Who do we investigate? Sneeks had one comment about Scrooge, which was probably nothing, but could be a target for a steal.
Other than that I didn't really find anything. I'd probably go for someone outside Donnie or Chuggs since those are prime candidates for watchers and other protective roles.

anexanhume

I am definitely on board with an investigation of BoJack or Rando. Once they are townread, they become very strong voices. Would be nice to know what info/role they’re working with.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
@Leo is it correct that I can use ransack and steal during the same night?
Ransack: Bojack Horseman
Steal: Sawneeks

I'll be away a couple of hours and might not be back before actions lock. Feel free to change my targets.

@Leo, if one of US steals the item the others are looking for, does that mean we need to target ourselves the next night, or do we share our stealing spoils?

I'm thinking of these?

BIBBIDI BOBBIDI MAJIN BOO: Zeke

STEAL: HPSauce or Chuggs

And a ninja kill on Donnie or ATP

yeah but like my character magica, Gladstone is one of the few that believes the #1 dime is lucky, so Gladstone having it as a condition of the role made some sense.

still might steal from HP though,

Leo

Quack Pack King
@Leo, if one of US steals the item the others are looking for, does that mean we need to target ourselves the next night, or do we share our stealing spoils?

The steal command is different for each of you, check the PM for details.

anexanhume

I'm thinking of these?

STEAL: HPSauce or Chuggs

And a ninja kill on Donnie or ATP
I’d be happy ninja’ing either. Preference is ATP.

The steal command is different for each of you, check the PM for details.
ah I see it now, we can only steal the items we are searching for. Not a general "steal all the things". Thank you for the clarification.

I’d be happy ninja’ing either. Preference is ATP.
Both are dangerous in the mid to late game, I trust your judgement.

STEAL: Sawneeks

If Sneeks really is scrooge, I be that's where the Dime is... and if Sneeks gets watched we have so many people there we can deflect.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
BoJack Horseman said:
Weird that it's a JOAT with only two functions on a robot that's presumably packed with gadgets lol
Based on this, I wonder how many powers Bojack has.

ok, so lets get someone recruited into the neighborhood...

and lol, a JOAT.

bummer on the scrooge swerve. always another night.

anexanhume

Very sorry, you all deserved better. I just don’t have the time to play good scum.

LP just trying to spread some distance between us. Our lack of communication and votes were too telling.

Don’t worry I won’t make it stick or anything

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Would suck to lose the potential second kill, but I'll probably bus you shortly.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
This is pretty dire, even if Kyan dies we're on borrowed time. I'm trying to decide whether Zipped or me is the better death for today.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
I think we should leave Kyan alone since he might check me. Doc would probably be on VA assuming there's any protection beyond the bodyguard.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Agree. Maybe we could take a shot at Wizard? He wasn't really Scum read by anyone and his vote for Zipped will further give him Town cred.
Should I do the kill, in case you are watched? I still have a role block, but I'm not sure we should use it yet.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
We should probably also come up with some fake claims in case a mass claim happens.

For you, you could maybe use Daisy Duck and claim loved or something?

I'm hesitant to use a Joat for my claim even though we know there are at least two of them among Town (Kyan, Bojack). Maybe I could use switcher with Della Duck, or is that too scummy of a role?

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I can also still steal a quackillion dollars from someone. Any idea who might have that?
Gladstone Gander (FateShirou) inherited that estate in Scotland but I'm not sure that makes him a quackillionair.

Top Bottom