Scum Thread Strangers out to find you

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Wee as second neutral? It's possible but if she's eliminated then town would know there's only one scum left.

I should push Bojack.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
I noticed that quick HP vote, Launch. Seeing a path to victory?

If Launch commutes every odd night, then he should have $4Q right now from N1, 3, and 5. If I leave Fate alone and he doesn't gain money, Launch would hit $5Q on N7 and $6Q on N9, passing Fate with $5Q.

Is the game going to go that long?

Night 6 now, 8-1-1.
Day 7, 7-1-1.
Day 8, 5-1-1.
Day 9, 3-1-1. Town assumes it's 2-2-1 with Launch as kingmaker? Lol.
Day 10, 1-1-1 but Launch exits, making it 1-1.

If I shoot Fate tonight and Launch exits, it's 7-1 on Day 7.
Day 8, 5-1. If town assumes 2 scum and 4v2, do a no vote.
Day 9 becomes 4-1.
Day 10 is 2-1.

So either way I need 3 misvotes? FML.

Night 7 now, 6-1-1. If there's a second neutral then it's 5-1-1-1?

With only 4 scum I think 2 neutrals are possible but I am not going to consider it because it just makes things messy. If Launch is telling the truth his role just sounds like a mean joke and I should really just give him the win by shooting Fate. But I may need him to vote with me, assuming he isn't shoved out the door if he's in the game tomorrow.

6a63za.jpg

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Let's say I keep him around and shoot VA.

5-1-1, vote wee and it's 4-1-1, I shoot Fate and Launch exits and it's 3-1. If the game doesn't end, town figures out it can no vote with 1 scum left and I shoot Ty to go into f3 of Sneeks, Zeke, and me?

If I shoot Fate and it succeeds then Launch exits and it's 5-1. Vote out wee to go to 4-1 and shoot Ty to get to 3-1.

I have to double check if VA was really bluffing a protect because I can't afford to miss again.

Town would think it's 4-2-1 and if we vote wee and Launch doesn't exit then next day is 2-2-1 with Launch as king maker so they'd definitely vote him tomorrow.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Keeping Launch around would buy me another day but it would be me and him pushing for wee when everyone else is probably gunning for the both of us.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Let's see what Zeke thinks. Still think there's a chance that he's neutral and/or just waiting to hammer me at a moment's notice.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Came up with one last gambit.

I am Lena Sabrewing. As a shadow, I can take on many different forms, including that of fellow ducks. Therefore I show up as town/vanilla to any check and can join the woodchucks as Newton. I am a neutral survivor.

I also have a friendship bracelet that I can give out at night, and if it goes to Webby then I also win with town. I gave it to Kyan on N3 after he claimed Webby.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
I think the optimal play is to shoot VA because he's probably convinced it's me after the Bojack flip. And Fate did side with me (though what's up with the not voting). But it seems like I can get to F5 the same way. The only difference is whether Launch wins and having Ty or Fate as the fifth.

Kill: Fate

I likely won't win but at least the neutral will.

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
I think the optimal play is to shoot VA because he's probably convinced it's me after the Bojack flip. And Fate did side with me (though what's up with the not voting). But it seems like I can get to F5 the same way. The only difference is whether Launch wins and having Ty or Fate as the fifth.

Kill: Fate

I likely won't win but at least the neutral will.
command received[/highlight]

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Do I take the chance on a VA kill or just shoot Ty? Probably a 0% chance of voting out Ty and the double doesn't mean anything since it's just me left.

Probably the end of the line for me. Maybe I can swing a no vote to get to f3 with Sneeks and wee but I don't see them voting for each other.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Wait I can totally use the Fethry Duck thing to push wee.

If Gladstone inherited Scrooge's money, and then Huey, then the next in line should be Fethry, who is also a nephew of Scrooge. But he didn't and Launch straight up won.

So either the game runners stopped making Flinty's life miserable or Fethry is a fake claim.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
If my shot goes through it'll be 4 left.

Then my only chance is to skip the no vote and go straight for wee because the fact that the game isn't over means that there's one scum left.

If we no vote then I have to decide which of Ty and Sneeks would vote for wee with me.

If my shot fails then it's f5 and I'll probably lose.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Never thought I'd make it this far tbh. But now that I'm so close I'd hate to lose now lol

Oh well we'll see what happens.

I like to think that fooling Zeke in a neighbour chat makes up for Transistor mafia.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
If I get to post this, then the game's not over. And if there are 4 people left, then it's just 1 scum.

I know we can no vote to set up f3, but I believe we can win today because the last scum is wee.

When Zeke posted in the neighbour chat that he got Scrooge's money, he said that the PM implied that the money would keep being passed among Scrooge's living relatives. Sneeks said the same thing:

Zeke if you really got the money then launch doesn't leave since the money would just get passed on AGAIN. and how did you even get the dime?

So when Zeke died, the money should pass to someone related to Scrooge. Look up the McDuck family tree. Who's on it? Fethry Duck.

But instead of the money passing on, Launch exited. That means that wee is not Fethry, and Fethry was a fake claim for scum.

I think the last scum is wee.

Top Bottom