80s Wrestling Mafia - Scum Thread

Sawneeks

little green dog
Claims:

Jman - Miller
HP - Loved
Sparks/Zeke - Masons? (possible lovers, dunno)
EC - Vanilla
Chuggs - Gossip (invited HP D1/N1)

What we know only;
Chuggs N1 - RBed.
Turm N1 - cop check. Kingmaker
Zbeat N2 - cop check. Motivator
LP N2 - RB'd. we'll see in about a half hour what it is

Dead;
3 shot tracker
Jailer
2 shot Will booster aka 'power through roleblock'

---
possible hints?
also not sure if LP was hinting at being the Vig earlier this day. he said a vig doesnt shoot a miller N1 and was pretty confident that fate died from a vig.
Rover is not the vig lol

weemadarthur

Mad as in angry, or mad as in crazy?
Maybe i should take the fake claim with the dancing with crowd kids. I do things every night and they don’t hurt the person.

also being down one, we can drop an unknown or a heel from the suggestions made earlier.

weemadarthur

also not sure if LP was hinting at being the Vig earlier this day. he said a vig doesnt shoot a miller N1 and was pretty confident that fate died from a vig.
Eh, those are pretty obvious statements fwiw. Not sure it means anything about LP.

tumblr_m4by7dBUlX1r0jeh0o2_250.gifv

I really kinda hope I can open wolf this game at some point. This gif is just too good as the strongman.

Hello wee, I'm thinking turmoil definitely did the thing today, if I had to guess probably on Zeke but hopefully on ATP who's now dead.

Sneeks I might do an ISO hard bus on you if I feel like I'm going out, they may think I'm repeating what I did with Rover and leave you alonem

Hello wee, I'm thinking turmoil definitely did the thing today, if I had to guess probably on Zeke but hopefully on ATP who's now dead.
Yeah ATP was practically hard confirmed, which is why our must act was so firm.
But yeah Turm definitely used it today. One person is deciding today I feel like…

Sawneeks

little green dog
damn, jailer and a doc? thank goodness we got that early lol.

also no kill means either geno got shot or LP is the vig and we stopped him. thoughts?
Sneeks I might do an ISO hard bus on you if I feel like I'm going out, they may think I'm repeating what I did with Rover and leave you alonem
still feel like we can push away from you today but if that's what you feel is best, i trust you.

weemadarthur

It doesn’t matter, i’m town and i wandered in here, weird place. Ima go attack everyone in thread.

Sawneeks

little green dog
where did the town that jumps on weird nitpicks and tumbles down rabbitholes go? didnt sign up for this good town nonsense

also gonna be changing my fakeclaim too since people are buying the adrenaline junkie claim. bodyguard + that +the flipped protection is too much. i'll think of something.

Sawneeks

little green dog
wee and zipped are in a fine spot but this

Do not buy the claim. Don't want to assume game balance, but his role, plus a doctor, plus a jailer is an insane amount of protection even if he's just delayed a bit. Not really sure how Honky Tonk Man fits that role either.

"not gonna assume game balance" but assumes it anyway? dunno how to fight that, same with LP just calling shit out correctly.

that's just how the game is sometimes but DAMN is it deflating. im kinda at a loss on how to change this tide.

Sawneeks

little green dog
sorry, geno. going over the votes again it's realllyyy blatant how the swap is. maybe the rest of town will be weird and go elsewhere but i'll be here. :<

I got nothing guys, I can make a case for turm but will it even work or will I waste my time? Thinking the latter most likely, either way I'll do it tomorrow before work

Sawneeks

little green dog
I got nothing guys, I can make a case for turm but will it even work or will I waste my time? Thinking the latter most likely, either way I'll do it tomorrow before work
Think it's worth a shot. I'll try and get people to talk about where they are for reads.

weemadarthur

Yeah you currently are being very defeatist and refusing to even participate in the game, which is extremely “caught scum”. But using turm as your only defense may not help because if he can turn it into clearing himself as town, that’s just another semi confirmed town. So I’d say try for more Than JUSt that.

I've been defeatist as town before, plenty of times, as scum usually I fight pretty hard to stay alive, I'm hoping they remember that but maybe not.

weemadarthur

When I get around to claiming I’ll claim I selected Z-Beat rather than OJ doing it. Why would I have picked him for a role that looks dog licker-y?

Sawneeks

little green dog
I've been defeatist as town before, plenty of times, as scum usually I fight pretty hard to stay alive, I'm hoping they remember that but maybe not.
yeahh not sure it'll happen here. the town that are here are fairly set on you and then town that aren't here dont have much sway.

you could have fun and open wolf?

Sawneeks

little green dog
also just spitballing here for the longterm but im thinking about NKs.

think chuggs should go tonight just because he is super townie and pushing town along to solving. BUT, zeke is also in this spot and he's lock town. think he should go as well.

HP should also be under consideration since he's fairly town as well even if he is quiet. less on the list but still one to take care of before end game.

i wish we had more kills in our hands since we're running into a problem of too many soft clears + highly townie actions and no way to combat it.

Chuggs -> Zeke -> HP might be our route. And that's not counting if we find the possible Cop and the Vig. So that's at least 5 night decided and that's a rough spot to be in with no wiggle room. thankfully protections should be done with so we arent in a bad spot to be stopped.

and side note, but with what jman was saying about geno dying due to his claim and possibly being shot last night i kinda wonder if he fooled everyone with the miller claim and he's actually a vig. i'm not sold on the theory but i'd be ridiculously impressed if it's true. it's a good claim lol.

and side note, but with what jman was saying about geno dying due to his claim and possibly being shot last night i kinda wonder if he fooled everyone with the miller claim and he's actually a vig. i'm not sold on the theory but i'd be ridiculously impressed if it's true. it's a good claim lol.
giphy.gif

Leave Zeke till late, they'll have to check the claim at some point imo, unless they kill 4 of us, then they probably won't.

I'm sorry team, I could've survived today for sure if I stayed on Ephi, I thought we could save her. Curious to see how this all balances out, hopefully some neutral kills 3 towns at once lmao.

I'm sorry team, I could've survived today for sure if I stayed on Ephi, I thought we could save her. Curious to see how this all balances out, hopefully some neutral kills 3 towns at once lmao.
remember, we still all get the win if we win, even if we get voted out.

Too many mechanically cleared players, just Town being ridiculous sherlock holmes types this game...

Sorry for bussing you though, still trying to get ahead of the bad hedin vote day 1.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Nah, not your fault. We all thought we could move away from her but...town just didn't bite.

We'll avenge you both.

Sawneeks

little green dog
who gave donnie a gun!?
right on the money!

I guess we need to Strong Kill Donnie tonight? or do we let him keep killing others and risk him killing us?
i can sit on him with a RB if we're worried.
Carefoul with the vote Zipped, we don't want this going to Sneeks.
honestly at this point zipped should just deep wolf himself so much he flips town. keep that vote on me, go for it lol.

Zipped could've flipped a coin for all we know, but somehow he ended up voting Ephi. Getting serious Ducktales vibes from this: in that game he was scum, voted for me (also scum), and dipped for the rest of the day. He ended up getting voted out and I rode that town cred all the way to the end.

Ephi spent all day under fire so I wouldn't be surprised if she just told her teammates to bus her.

Fine LP, just call me out like that for stealing your bit from Ducktales...

Ok so, open wolf, claim we have rolecop in our team and we scanned donnie and turned out SK, I throw them a bone turmoil kingmaker so they consider Donnie tomorrow, thoughts?

Sawneeks

little green dog
not sure about calling out turm like that since we need him for a misvote.
I need a fake claim... I gotta figure out what would work for me.

I mean I am a giant. Tracker? Sleepwalker? something simple.
yeah i keep thinking of claims too. everything town has can be proved in same way so we're kinda in a rough spot.

Or I can claim we scanned one of you guys N2? If you have a fake claim ready, or chuggs since we are going to kill him anyway

Sawneeks

little green dog
Or I can claim we scanned one of you guys N2? If you have a fake claim ready, or chuggs since we are going to kill him anyway
nah makes no sense to say it for chuggs.

you could be vague about it and say 'yeah well your kingmaker and sleepwalker have their days numbered' or something suspect. not even a direct call out to someone and it includes a real role PLUS one we can nab.

Sawneeks

little green dog
One of Chuggs or Zeke. Possibly HP.

Chuggs is the better call since he's too darn townie and zeke can get on weird tangents/it confirms sparks. but im biased since zeke wants me dead and chuggs doesnt.

i can sit on donnie if we're scared of him having more shots.

whatcha think?

I’m leaning more towards Zeke too, it confirms sparks BUT it can also potentially get them via a 2 for 1 if they are lover type instead of mason type.

But yeah chuggs would be solid too

Sawneeks

little green dog
Claims:

Jman - Miller
HP - Loved
Sparks/Zeke - Masons? (possible lovers, dunno)
EC - Vanilla
Chuggs - Gossip (invited HP D1/N1, ATP N2)
Donnie - 2-shot Vig (Fate N1, Geno N2)

What we know only;
Chuggs N1 - RBed.
Turm N1 - cop check. Kingmaker
Zbeat N2 - cop check. Motivator
LP N2 - RB'd.

The unknowns;
ZBeat
Kopite
LP
Rover

Dead;
3-shot tracker
2-shot Jailer
2 shot Will booster aka 'power through roleblock'
3-shot Doctor

Sawneeks

little green dog
oops, listed zbeat twice there.

im fine with checking LP even though we RBed him. might be worth a look.

for now i will

Roleblock: Donnie

unless we are worried about a cop. but if town legit has a cop im throwing my hands in the air.

I would say....kill zeke tonight, f it. hope they are lovers. chuggs the following night because he desperately needs to go as he is controlling the conversation far too much. but wee since you just hoped in, what do you think? both feel like good targets and both seem to trust you and zipped. i'm guessing i die sooner than later so if we can set this up the best for you two then i am game for anything.

Sawneeks

little green dog
and since none of us are in the Chuggs Corner tonight im guessing he is either out of shots or is with donnie. they may just double team it and throw out the SK thing geno did.

Sawneeks

little green dog
and some ideas on a fake claim since they do kinda tie to their person. what do you two think?

For 'The Dragon' i'm thinking of claiming Back-Up - meaning I would have the 2-shot anti-RB shot. Go on something like Ricky's technical style means he can pick up most moves or something?

Or try for Bruiser Brody and claim Paranoid Gun Owner. We had a name for it here i cant recall but basically if I active it, whoever targets me dies at night. I would claim to have not used it yet since i've been scum read and dont want to kill town.

I’m thinking of claiming sleepwalker but only if it makes sense.

I might also choose something like sidekick,

but really decoy. That I target a player and take any night action that targets them targets me instead (except kills)

like the inverse of Ephidel’s role

weemadarthur

scan: lp

I haven’t read half the day! I have no idea! Strong kill chuggs if you like! In my opinion he’s harder to distract than zeke. Zeke also doesn’t get the pull chuggs does with believability.

Top Bottom