Finger lickin' good chat (scum)

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
There is clearly no tracker otherwise we would have counters

there is no doctor as we have no strong man

there is a cop because we had a godfather.

the override and loved were probably counters to me.

I suspect rando is a commuter.

really the only roles we can claim are vanilla or some kind of dog sniffer????

lokiduck

If for whatever reason Reki is left alive for a scenario where us plus them can hammer, we should offer to have Reki vote with us lol

I doubt it but we should xD

lokiduck

As long as Reki in game I guess we can leave Rando alone especially since we need to figure him out lol.

We are also sorta boned so would be funny if we lost but guaranteed Reki the win lol

lokiduck

:pikathink: I have decided that if I get cornered and can’t get out of it, I’m going open wolf.

kind of think it would be amusing to suggest we just let Reki win.

“why worry about Reki when we can vote out Random and Reki wins :D”

lokiduck

So anex thinking of putting a vote on you. My hammer ability doesn’t work if my vote target already has my vote on it.
So better I sit on you and wait for the chance.

plus town cred probably not but hopefully if this fails.
However that ties you with Fran and pushes a Fran v Anex train today?

that okay?

lokiduck

@anexanhume I got some ideas for fake claims mainly for if you need to claim for EOD lol.

1. Albert Ende - 1 shot death proof (Counter to vig and override and different from loved) Means peeps will wanna test you still but might be believable enough.

2. Albert Ende - 1 BP can't be tested and might get Rando to claim. Probably won't but you saying it hasn't be proc'd is believable enough lol.

3. Mayumi Kisaki - 1 shot vote thief - (bullshit flavor excuse that could be argued is that since you are the manager you can take your employees ability to vote away lol) Claim you tried using it night one but you got RB'd and your shot wasn't refunded. Might somehow cause Ty to counter if he's bluffing about no refund on RB's.

4. same claim as 3 but you haven't used the shot yet because you heard it can help town win games via preventing scum getitng total majority. Since you clearly won't make it now can town pretty please let you live one more day to prove it works :< If they somehow do let you try then just claim you got RB'd so scum can push you XD

Will these claims help you live? Probably not. XD

But will they cause some chaos at least? potentially lol.

anexanhume

My logic is based on the famous “goat problem”
So anex thinking of putting a vote on you. My hammer ability doesn’t work if my vote target already has my vote on it.
So better I sit on you and wait for the chance.

plus town cred probably not but hopefully if this fails.
However that ties you with Fran and pushes a Fran v Anex train today?

that okay?
Cool with me.
@anexanhume I got some ideas for fake claims mainly for if you need to claim for EOD lol.

1. Albert Ende - 1 shot death proof (Counter to vig and override and different from loved) Means peeps will wanna test you still but might be believable enough.

2. Albert Ende - 1 BP can't be tested and might get Rando to claim. Probably won't but you saying it hasn't be proc'd is believable enough lol.

3. Mayumi Kisaki - 1 shot vote thief - (bullshit flavor excuse that could be argued is that since you are the manager you can take your employees ability to vote away lol) Claim you tried using it night one but you got RB'd and your shot wasn't refunded. Might somehow cause Ty to counter if he's bluffing about no refund on RB's.

4. same claim as 3 but you haven't used the shot yet because you heard it can help town win games via preventing scum getitng total majority. Since you clearly won't make it now can town pretty please let you live one more day to prove it works :< If they somehow do let you try then just claim you got RB'd so scum can push you XD

Will these claims help you live? Probably not. XD

But will they cause some chaos at least? potentially lol.
I was already thinking door 2 because of the Rando factor.

anexanhume

What did you mean by hasn’t been proc’d? BP is informed when their shot is used?

lokiduck

Most of the time yeah. Sometimes they aren’t tho so decide if Shirou is juice enough he’d tell you or not lol.

lokiduck

I gotta say, I fucking hate a the recent trend with this community (well less recent as this shit has gone on for ages) of where the day phase is slow as shit if nothing exciting happens and then close to day end everyone scrambles to move votes around.

This phase has had some good posts, but no one is really talking so there is no one to really engage with or bounce off of, which gives people who are less iso focused nothing to work with lol.

It’s also massively unfair to people in different time zones or busy with RL stuff at day end who can’t be there.

fuck I missed the end but f wrestling mafia because I was busy lol.

lokiduck

Okay voted on Anex and tied the votes.
Going back to bed and will get up in like 4 hours.

if for whatever reason Fran is one vote from turbo enter my dreams and tell me to wake back up.

anexanhume

I gotta say, I fucking hate a the recent trend with this community (well less recent as this shit has gone on for ages) of where the day phase is slow as shit if nothing exciting happens and then close to day end everyone scrambles to move votes around.

This phase has had some good posts, but no one is really talking so there is no one to really engage with or bounce off of, which gives people who are less iso focused nothing to work with lol.

It’s also massively unfair to people in different time zones or busy with RL stuff at day end who can’t be there.

fuck I missed the end but f wrestling mafia because I was busy lol.
I thought it was just this game as far as the meager discussion. The rapid votes have been a part of it since I started playing in Thing. It’s not always been that way?

lokiduck

I thought it was just this game as far as the meager discussion. The rapid votes have been a part of it since I started playing in Thing. It’s not always been that way?
Thinking more on it I think it’s the norm lol. There were def some games were it was easier to talk to people because they were around tho. Steven universe my first game was like that.

Outside of some major revalation such as a red check or some crazy gambit of course.

anexanhume

I was going to post saying good news and then deliver the bad news at the bottom haha. At least we got his vote mobile. If Ty, Wiz, or Donnie is willing to go Pandy or Fran, maybe there’s a possibility.

everyone is suspecting us 3 now i dont see how we have a chance, idk what to do i hate this :sob:

when i get voted out i might just do a fake confession post saying how much i actually hate this game and naming 2 other people depending who leads the wagon as fellow scum. its probably a better strategy than claiming for me at this point :sob: - nobody is gonna believe me if i say im shiro ashiya vanilla :sob:

honestly think we need to do something radical to shift the flow of this game if we survive today, killing ty probably tonight probably isnt it. if you two survive today somehow i think keeping ty alive and taking out someone else that can maybe shift the blame onto someone else for day phase tomorrow might be a better idea.

lokiduck

I was going to post saying good news and then deliver the bad news at the bottom haha. At least we got his vote mobile. If Ty, Wiz, or Donnie is willing to go Pandy or Fran, maybe there’s a possibility.
Yeahhh i'm probably going to sit and see what happens since it's still tied up LOL. People will be sus of sudden moves... I wonder if one of you making a solid case against me and jom might maybe people wonder if peeps are trying to save Fran lol

But right now don't do it.
everyone is suspecting us 3 now i dont see how we have a chance, idk what to do i hate this :sob:

when i get voted out i might just do a fake confession post saying how much i actually hate this game and naming 2 other people depending who leads the wagon as fellow scum. its probably a better strategy than claiming for me at this point :sob: - nobody is gonna believe me if i say im shiro ashiya vanilla :sob:

honestly think we need to do something radical to shift the flow of this game if we survive today, killing ty probably tonight probably isnt it. if you two survive today somehow i think keeping ty alive and taking out someone else that can maybe shift the blame onto someone else for day phase tomorrow might be a better idea.
:blobpat: This is why I'm sort of team let's get Reki that win lol

I love the way you think but if I can have it my way you will be our final hope to victory lol. Me and Anex will be linked in some way either connected or not, but i do not want us being linked lol.

lokiduck

lol Rando feeling worse about his suspicion on Anex after my vote is exactly what I wanted at this point.

I am def tempted to go full open wolf here but I'll just sit and see what happens and decide on my next strat.

Fran gave jom a town read and LP still somewhat does.

lokiduck

ty townreading me... fuck I think i need to start posting and try and put in some effort to see if I can sway town reads on me.

lokiduck

ughhhhh I hate being scum. My brain chemistry doesn't want to put in the work becuase it knows the answers.

Faking iso - why they are town
putting down lists - why you know who scum is

DX Brain you aren't helping me here. Be a better liar!

lokiduck

I tried to iso you anex and I can't LOL. so fuck it. operation look at me! is a go >>

lokiduck

Night kill focuses: (In case i die lol)
Rando - so much of me wants him still because I think he's even commuter so might be the chance. However if he's x shot have to plan it carefully
HP/LP I put them in the same boat. lol
Ty - He will probably red check us if we can't RB him so he gotta go I 100% think he's lying about the shots.
Wizard - putting in solid work get him out.

lokiduck

LOL I am not good at it. I just hem and haw and find a few BS reasons to be suspicious
that sounds like work thooooo :<

I'm trying to find your most sus posts for Ty and I'm failing lol to be honest I was town reading you before I subbed in lol

anexanhume

LOl funny enough my biggest smoking gun against you was your Hedin vote :nobu:
Yeah, I can’t believe you were the only one to take me to task there. It was indirectly mentioned when they pointed out I waited for HP to resolve.

lokiduck

lol donnie pointed exactly how I'm failing. But hey he's not scumreading darkside.

my job here is done :D

anexanhume

One of us likely going down today. Just need to make sure we don’t create collateral damage.

lokiduck

One of us likely going down today. Just need to make sure we don’t create collateral damage.
yepppp. we need to protect darkside at all cost, which means which ever one of us lives today needs to make sure to interact with him so people don't think we just avoided him lol. He is legit our only hope.

lokiduck

@anexanhume if they end up pushing for me to claim can i take your bulletproof fake claim? That way i can try a gambit on my way out. You can claim Chiho.

lokiduck

reki correctly scum reading us :mothhands: we could have won this game together Reki.

FateShirou

ain't no law when you're drinking the claw
:nobu: even day end is inactive.
588836121035800591.webp

lokiduck

Okay we probably boned, but I believe in you guys.

Darkside - Wiz said you sounded forced today with that push on Reki so def dial it back a bit and try to be more normal. You can definitely do it if you give them enough doubt.

Def go after the confirms and most active posts for night kills.

Anex def want to keep providing subterfuge without connecting yourself with darkside so they just don't follow the lead.

lokiduck

I wanna go in and be like "hey guys what I missed :nobu:"but honestly letting town argue might work out so better to stay silent.

anexanhume

sorry i let you down loki :sob:

anex what do you want to do here, its looking impossible for us.
Loki is right in we should pursue the actives for NK. We should keep Reki and Rando alive for the neutral out possibility.

We could block and kill Ty to be sure, or we could block Ty but goes elsewhere for the kill. I’m going to think about it for a bit.

okay. i dont really get the rando bit? isnt he confirmed town whats the neutral out there?

at this point im almost tempted to just believe ty, kill someone else -and- also block someone else. he cant really claim to still have bullets because he already claimed to not have bullets? i mean i guess he can but im not sure why people would believe him cause that'd be weird?

anexanhume

Our best chance is making an intelligent kill tonight. Like Loki said, Wiz has got to go. The question is whether we can spin at as misdirection by scum because it would be an obvious move since we’re in his PoE. That’s where I want to go, I think.

Aight if thats what you wanna do then okay. I'm not sure that really throws anyone off our trail thought but I don't have a better idea so lets roll with it. Who should put in the kill?

anexanhume

Aight if thats what you wanna do then okay. I'm not sure that really throws anyone off our trail thought but I don't have a better idea so lets roll with it. Who should put in the kill?
The problem is that killing anyone else either eliminates someone who expressed a willingness to vote outside the two of us (Fran, Rando, LP), or someone we can reasonably deflect suspicion to (Pandy, Ty, Reki). Sometimes it makes sense to make an unexpected kill, but I just don’t see it here. What do you think?

Yeah that makes sense. I thought our best option at this point was to just aim for someone who made a claim and was hoping they were lying about it to throw in some chaos. Like if somehow Ty pulled off the greatest bluff in the world about cop then Random looks the most suspicious out of anyone left in the game. But thats probably not a play worth doing and then Wiz is the best option

anexanhume

Yeah that makes sense. I thought our best option at this point was to just aim for someone who made a claim and was hoping they were lying about it to throw in some chaos. Like if somehow Ty pulled off the greatest bluff in the world about cop then Random looks the most suspicious out of anyone left in the game. But thats probably not a play worth doing and then Wiz is the best option
Yeah, I suppose it’s possible we’ve got a second neutral spoiler in there, but if that’s the case, we are incentivized to keep him. Technically, any one in Reki’s position would be cautious of actually finding scum, which it seems he is.

So I guess my issue with killing Wizard is he was coming hard after you, I feel like killing him just basically confirms youre scum. But if we don't kill him then he'll come after you anyway. Thats why I was thinking some gambit play with an unexpected result was our best option here, something that can throw off Wizard. If hes alive and somehow isnt suspecting you because of a vote we make now that might convince some other folks since hes active, if he was arguing the possibility you might not be scum that'd help.

Ty / Rando / LP are confirmed town. I don't think killing any of those 3 really helps us out at this point. That leaves HP, Wizard, Donnie, Fran, Pandy as the ones we don't know since Reki is neutral.

I'm okay with Wizard if you want to go that route. I think HP or Donnie might be a better option though because if we kill Wizard nobody is going to say anything that can change the tides, Wizard is the one guy to me who if we instill some doubt somehow might throw some folks off.

So whos is putting in the kill? Do you wanna do both kill + block? I assume Random is a commuter but they could have someone with a block that hit me shrug

anexanhume

So whos is putting in the kill? Do you wanna do both kill + block? I assume Random is a commuter but they could have someone with a block that hit me shrug
I’ll do the kill and block. I was actually thinking HP of HP/Donnie because Monkey did attract a little attention early on before replacing. What do you think there?

anexanhume

There’s a decent chance HP wanted to bait a kill because it’ll be blocked, but we gotta take chances now anyway.

Kill: HPSauce

Block: Ty

okay so its fair to say they actually have a doctor and random isnt a commuter?

this result actually doesnt seem too bad i think?

i guess the other possibility is that blocking ty this many times is causing us to not kill anyone, dunno if thats a possible part of a role

FateShirou

ain't no law when you're drinking the claw
:notlikethis
im not making fun of you :sob
darkside you know me, i will never do that to you :sob

anexanhume

Pandora’s claim makes sense. We could always try to RB her and pray Ty is out of shots like he says. Seems we need to take the gamble for maximizing slim chances.

i figure if i throw a vote onto you early enough here and fran still ends up getting voted out it might throw people off linking me and you but it might be too risky

anexanhume

I don’t think anyone is going to give you stress for voting Fran or Wiz since they’re pretty much consensus wagons.

lmao what the fuck, i guess its a tie?

i say we kill wizard, RB pandy and if ty claims to have a shot on one of us tomorrow just go after him being full of shit for causing this tie today

anexanhume

lmao what the fuck, i guess its a tie?

i say we kill wizard, RB pandy and if ty claims to have a shot on one of us tomorrow just go after him being full of shit for causing this tie today
I was going to say the same, except kill Fran. I think we’re on the same page.

anexanhume

The best part is that neither of us moved our vote late so they only have themselves to blame.

Top Bottom