Spec thread

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
jack-nicholson-jack.gif

Yesss Ty scum read Wiz.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Personally i am a big fan of Fate keeping everyone up to date on the vote count, if anything it should be posted even more often.
==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start

Pandora012 (1 votes)
Randomless - #3,350

Not voting: The Wizard, Lone_Prodigy, Ty4on, Pandora012, Fran, Donniewahlberg, HPSauce, darkside, Reki, Anexanhume

Post Counts:
Ty4on: 12 HPSauce: 10 Lone_Prodigy: 9 Randomless: 7 darkside: 5 The Wizard: 4 Donniewahlberg: 3 Pandora012: 3 Anexanhume: 1 Reki: 1 Fran: 1

Current Countdown:
iosnvb1fay

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

lokiduck

:mothman: the reason I claimed BP was because I was trying to bait out the commuter because I was convinced there was no way there could be a doctor.

thanks for making me feel silly townies who all think it’s so obvious there is one :I

—-

also Reki was wrong that my post about town being inactive as a perspective slip. I always refer to the whole group as town even when I’m also town. Fuck I actually talked about the activity in thread being a problem in scum chat.

I went more in depth there. Basically what I said was that that in general our community has been leaning lately towards barely posting through day phases unless something super exciting happens and then it gets super active at day end.

I talked about this because I personally find it unfair to people who are unable to be at day end regularly (ala me) but also because it makes it hard to bounce off people and engage with people if everyone is missing through most of the phase.

basically it means people either have to sit on their asses doing nothing or be forced to do isos on their own and if you are bad at isoing it means there’s no real way you can contribute.

Some peeps don’t iso much or post reads lists and that’s totally valid because usually they can find something else to focus on like talking to other players, asking questions, and talking about flavor or mechanics.

Hell Z-beats whole thing is flavor talk lol.

sure some people who have a hard time isoing can try and promote convo and discussion, but if no one is there to respond it just tapers off lol.

I’m not asking people to spend the entire day phase playing mafia, I just wish peeps would engage more and promote conversation when they can.

And to be clear I felt this way in Wrestling mafia as well. Thst day phase I participated in was slow as shit and only picked up while I was gone because again day end.

I kept trying to put forth stuff and engage and no one was there to bounce off me lol

lokiduck

@Chuggernaut gotta say Chuggs, it was *chef kiss* during the game when we told Shirou to knock it off with the post counts and and you immediately posted the votes :laughing:

Verelios

Were-elios
You can feel scum swimming around Pandora scum, that doc claim is bogus, vote her out like piranhas and town is just like...maybe...don't wanna do that rn tho.

Verelios

Were-elios
Okay spoiler

Town straight can’t lose if they stick to that PoE
I mean, it's literally impossible to lose here because of the two night saves. We get through Fran/Wiz/Anex/Darkside before the town read-Donnie and confirmed Ty/LP/HP/Randon/Pandora die out lol. They can try to go Reki but this is going to be painful for scum

Hawthorn

I'll explain my reasons later
@Chuggernaut @Hawthorn I am 100% team scum now >:( Town has no right to complain in these games ever because holy fuck was scum team boned this game. Basically the situation i walked into was:

:thisisfine:

and holy fuck it was so stressful. Doesn't help i don't apparently have the brain chemistry to be mafia :nobu: It was just so overwhelming and I felt cornered.
Welcome to the side of light! I'm hoping town goes down!

I have not been reading this game at all, maybe it was overambitious even to request spec access with my current business level. But if I were to catch up, which day phase should I read for maximum drama/excitement??

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I don’t think I’ll play in another majority only game lmfao. I don’t think our community meta goes well with that

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I’m not sure why people are scum reading racard tbh. Thought both players looked real town. No way in hell does scum Fran not just bus Loki there but I would probably vote for him too if I was in there tbh

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
This has to be one of the worst day phrases ive read
It's nowhere close to the worst. I get why you feel frustrated but I don't think the game is in an unhealthy state or anything, just most of the big posters are gone and it's just a small POE.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
it's a known strat that works lol. I don't think I've ever seen it in an Era game tho
I don't think it's a strat here, but just that actual scum is pretty frozen and scared. I haven't read scum chat tho so it's just my guess. Overcautious, so not speaking, but no one's looking at that. They almost did - they noticed anex was silent but then got back on other things.

ETA: I was gonna say I had HOPED they'd actually hydrocannoned two days in a row for the epic memes - let town absolutely eat each other and do nothing, lol, amazing - but apparently Pandy just has really good instincts (I actually think that about Pandy overall, though.)

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
It's nowhere close to the worst. I get why you feel frustrated but I don't think the game is in an unhealthy state or anything, just most of the big posters are gone and it's just a small POE.
Can I amend this statement?

2 missed night kills and a tie vote....

FateShirou

ain't no law when you're drinking the claw
VC says its a tie, i posted day end at 5:00
i should just follow what VC says or manually count till i said day ends?

rac

whatever
fate you should be proud that happened in your game, its gonna be remembered forever

in any case i apologize to you and everyone else in the game
i don't enjoy the way i post or play and it clearly isn't engaging for anyone else either

I mean, town just did the equivalent of this

InfantileIdealisticLeonberger-size_restricted.gif

It's not exactly something a gamerunner can predict or plan for. It might be difficult in the moment, but try to appreciate the humor as much you can. These are the sorts of things that make games memorable.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I don't think it's a strat here, but just that actual scum is pretty frozen and scared. I haven't read scum chat tho so it's just my guess. Overcautious, so not speaking, but no one's looking at that. They almost did - they noticed anex was silent but then got back on other things.

ETA: I was gonna say I had HOPED they'd actually hydrocannoned two days in a row for the epic memes - let town absolutely eat each other and do nothing, lol, amazing - but apparently Pandy just has really good instincts (I actually think that about Pandy overall, though.)
It's an inexperienced scum team, I was the only one (including loki) to have ever been scum. On top of that they aren't really most talkative players. And in the PoE which makes it harder for them to push a narrative if they were so inclined.

lokiduck

Welcome to the side of light! I'm hoping town goes down!

I have not been reading this game at all, maybe it was overambitious even to request spec access with my current business level. But if I were to catch up, which day phase should I read for maximum drama/excitement??
I personally recommend my day I played just because I had some fun lol, but it seems today took the cake.
I’m not sure why people are scum reading racard tbh. Thought both players looked real town. No way in hell does scum Fran not just bus Loki there but I would probably vote for him too if I was in there tbh
I even said Wizard was the most townie out of the non confirmed squad LOL The fact that he is saying the complete truth out us and no one believes him is embarrassing lol.

We are 100% all terrified lol. I certainly was the day I played. I couldn't make any post because I was worried about fucking it up for scum.

Also what Hedin said. RNG fucked us hard by making the entire scum team inexperienced except for Hedin who was the first to go. I tried to salvage it based on my mafia experience, but I know squat about being scum as I've only been town or a neutral SK in a RL game.

lokiduck

I just checked scum chat and :pikathink: I'm proud of my boys right now.

They keeping their cool and have a solid game plan I approve of. I don't know if they can pull it off, but I think they can if town keeps eating itself alive.

FateShirou

it'd be more fun if i wasnt being bullied for the posting the vote count so much
:cor:

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
It's an inexperienced scum team, I was the only one (including loki) to have ever been scum. On top of that they aren't really most talkative players. And in the PoE which makes it harder for them to push a narrative if they were so inclined.
I mean, I think if it wasn't for the saves, they'd have taken it.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I give the newbies credit, they didn't shy away from the role. Anex has done well as the "senior" scum as well.

Donnie

Mafia, pocketed, or dead N1
Hello friends. Before we meme, I spent all evening on a darkside iso that I will share so it isn't lost to time. Felt like Wix cleared himself by solving overtime yesterday as well as looking good on that read I did of fran plus wiz.

Darkside ISO

69 - Hedin welcomes Darkside to the game, Darkside explains they like the anime. Pretty NAI, only notable since it was an interaction with scum.

257 - Ty encourages Darkside to open up a bit. Darkside doesn’t have any thoughts yet/doesn’t want to suspect anyone out of the gate.

286 - Monkey explains what the town to mafia ratio is likely to be, Darkside says they will watch their group like a hawk, which is….Ty, Leo, Fran and Hedin

440 - HP has said he won’t be voting for the newbies today - Darkside says they won’t vote for HP but not sure about the other two.

449 - Leo wants to know why Darkside won’t vote for hP. Darkside says it’s a gut feeling and nothing else, they just trust HP. They don’t know anyone, mafia habits so they’re reading.

456 - Fran also asks why HP, and Darkside says if folks are willing to trust them, they should be willing to do the same for the day. Fran wants Darkside to think about being pocketed

461 - Darkside concedes they hadn’t thought of that. So I guess HP, Pandora and Jom are potentially on the board.

728 - bit of a gap here, HP pings Darkside to ask if they’ve thought anything about what’s happened since they last posted. Darkside says pretty much no. They have some thoughts on some people but aren’t ready to say yet

839 - Darkside riffs off of Monkey says she’s prepared for all of her reads to be awful, Darkside feels that and isn’t comfortable voting anyone yet. Mentions they noticed Pandy asked for a mentor at the same time as them so they had figured they were a brand new player; guesses it’s normal to ask even if the timing felt odd. This is maybe the first thing that’s Darkside posts where I’m a bit like hmm. I’m not sure what the thought process is here that it would be off or make Pandora look worse for asking for a mentor or the timing involved? I assume that would have been before DMs went out lol. Monkey thinks Pandora is a little too certain, would like to hear Darkside’s impressions of Pandy and Jom, and vice versa.

912 - Maol thinks Pandy is being TOO glib to be scum - thinks a scum team would coach them on that. Darkside doesn’t get this, thinks Pandora’s posts say nothing at all. This is off the back of Vere and Maol discussing the new players, Vere unfortunately thought Jom was towny, null on Darkside and thinks they’re quite guarded, didn’t like Pandora. Maol is null on all but makes the point about Pandora not feeling teamed. Darkside says they’re just trying to get to know people and figure the game out. Guesses it would be the same for the other two newbies and wouldn’t mind hearing from them, especially Jom. Slightly noteworthy that early on in the read here Darkside seems to show a preference for Jom over Pandora - stepped in here to push back against Maol and wants to open the floor to Jom rather than Pandora. Darkside gives reads for who has stuck out - HP which is a bit of a turn around from being trusting. Thinks HP is too friendly - maybe they took Fran’s pocketing advice to heart. Thinks Jman was laying it on thick and weird for going after Leo. Not sure why several users were focused on Rac’s groupings. So this is kind of a shade list, no towny feels for Darkside so Monkey’s advice didn’t work so well.

1145 - Darkside still isn’t sure who to vote for. Rac has warned the new players not to make themselves easy lunches - bit of an assumption from Rac that the new players aren’t the wolves themselves. Darkside isn’t sure how to interpret that. Guesses they are an easy lunch because they’d rather not suspect anyone or tell beyond vibes (Does the above list jive with that? Had thoughts on Pandora, HP, Jman).

1155 - Maol asks Darkside how they feel about Jman, Rando or Leo. Feels pretty good about Jman which is a bit of a turn around from the previous reads. Think’s Monkey’s argument about Random was pretty convincing, doesn’t feel anything about Leo. Okay attempting to town read Darkside would simply be they just don’t have a clue right now and are deciding how they feel moment to moment post to post. Uncharitable view is this had - an inconsistent read to early post and that already happened with HP, a read that just points to someone else and doesn’t add anything of their own and a null. Not great.

1271 and Darkside votes Lux. Current wagons are Random 5 Lux 4 Leo 3 Jman 3 HP 1 Fanto 1. Jom isn’t voting (and won’t), Hedin is on Random. Hedin will want to look at the Lux voters but only the ones that swung at EoD which wouldn’t include Darkside. For our other unconfirmed Rac is on Jman, Fran on HP, Reki isn’t voting, Anex on Leo. Bar Reki the other three are each the most recent voter on their wagon so it could be feasibly considered if Darkside is avoiding a stack beside a partner. Out of the wagons Darkside had went back and forth readwise on HP settling at liking Jman, not liking HP, null on Leo, liked Monkey’s sus read on Random so it’s a little surprising Darkside didn’t pick any of those. No reason given on the Lux vote and it goes unnoticed until 1331 where Ty asks why and it looks like Darkside doesn’t respond this day phase.

Day 2

At 1540, Darkside says it didn’t make sense for Lux not to claim and apologises to HP for pointing the finger at him for being too nice. HP didn’t ask for claims until 1296 which means that actually couldn’t have been the reason for Darkside’s vote although it could have been the reason they didn’t remove or switch a vote. Lux refuses to claim at 1327

At 1602 Darkside doesn’t really have much to contribute, just saying good morning and hi

1713 and Darkside has reads. Feels good on Monkey, Vere, Random, and not sure about Pandy, Zipped or Fanto. Jman has slipped off the list for now. Wagons right now are Hedin 2 Fanto 2 Anex 1, Pandora 1. Hedin is pure, as is Fanto Hedin is on Anex and we have Rac unknown on Pandora.

1804 and Darkside interacts with Jom who flipped red. It’s just a meme about Fred though. Darkside says they need to decide who to vote but is too much of a coward to do it.

1823 Leo asks them to elaborate and give some takes alongside each name. For moneky they felt good because other folks seem to have a handle meta wise on whats town and whats scum monkey. Just has a feeling that Random is town after everything that happened Day 1 and groups Vere with Random due to some early stuff that isn’t outlined. Tried to feel HP out early on and didn’t get any negative vibes (which wasn’t exactly the reads given on D1), puts the Zipped unsurity down to what other folks have posted. These is flimsy.

At 1963 Darkside votes LP to become second on that wagon behind Monkey. LP 2 Zipped 5 Leo 3 Hedin 3 Pandora 1 Jman 1 Fanto 1. I think Darkside’s vote is in response to Monkey’s call for folks to vote LP to pressure him to use his override and prove his claim. At this point Hedin is on Zipped and Jom is on Jman. Trying to look at the town in this is that Darkside is just trying to understand the situation regarding the claims correctly and vote in the right place. Less charitable is LP never came up in their previous reads and they’ve passing up Zipped who did seem to concern them more and was a viable wafon (and avoiding a scum stack). Pandora is open with Rac on wagon also. Zipped was the one sus read they wanted to expand on to Leo so that feels more like the odd wagon to skip but this EoD was a wash due to the claim so it is what it is in terms of trying to read into it.

Day 3

2043 and Hp is commenting that things are working out like Scooby Doo aka all the town leaders are being murdered. Darkside wants to know what that was and says hi to Wiz who just replaced into the game.

2161 Monkey does a call out for folks who haven’t checed in and Darkside says they’re here but thinking.

2169 Monkey wants to know what Darkside thinks of Jom as a mafia candidate; Monkey liked his posts but liked them less as she looked back; will expand but wants to hear what HP and Darkside think first. Darkside is non commital, honestly doesn’t know. Says nothing he’s done would indicate town or scum since he doesn’t post much. Turns the Q back on Monkey.

2170 Darkside votes Pandy, basically because Pandy thought Darkside’s vote on LP was odd. There’s at least a consistency here that Pandora has been mentioned a few times by Darkside. Vote tool is dead rn so i am not 100 % sure what the count was for sure but I think this made it Hedin 1 Ty 1 Anex 1 Pandora 1. Maybe a bit of a stretch to think this was a counter to the Hedin vote here. Pandy thinks Darkside’s vote D2 being odd is a reference to 2116 where Pandora said they considered switching to Darkside last min, thought the LP switch was off but others were doing it. Darkside says they did it because Monkey said to. Little bit of an OMGUS powered vote here and palms off the vote on LP.

2335 and good morning from Darkside again. At 2366 Monkey is questioning the new players again and wants to know how they’d react to being scum read or voted. Darkside thinks it’s inevitable, in fact they already did vote for Pandy because they think Pandy was being weird both days so far - Pandora always seems to be an option for Darkside but the reasoning is always quite vague. There was some comments about asking for a mentor and pushback on Maol thinking Pandora’s posts said nothing on D1 but doesn’t really explain the weirding they feel.

2370 Monkey thinks Darkside answered a little left of the question about being scum read and asks Darkside why they killed Fanto - Darkside says they answered the Q. Not much to say here.

2378 Wiz wants to know what the newbies favourite jargon is and for Darkside it’s WIFOM.

2379 Monkey thinks Darkside passes her test and wants to know if Darkside took a mentor. Is thinking on whether it’s unusual for Jom not to take one. Darkside isn’t sure, doesn’t have the context to say

2422 Darkside responds to a reads from Pandora saying they’ve been ignoring them because Pandora would vote for them as a wildcard which is kind of funny since Darkside has a vote on Pandora, bit off.

Wiz actually votes for Darkside at 2428 off the back of Pandora’s comment without any reasoning provided and Darkside doesn’t react at all. In fact that’s Darkside for the day, they entirely dodge the whole Ty claim cop reveal and the mess around it and end the day off wagon on Pandora.

Day 4

2676 and Darkside is here for Day 4. Wiz has just done a D3 iso on Jom that floats a scum Jom (+1 for Wiz) and Darkside pops up pretty quick two posts later to say if Jom is scum Hedin left him out to dry by complete ignoring him. Thinks veteran scum would be trying to talk to other team members rather than ignore them. Interesting, this could read as not just a Jom pushback but an attempt to point town along a false logic line since if we had chased folks like that we would never have caught Jom. Darkside says they’ve been very wary of trying to start conversation with folks in a game like this.

2683 and I am in the game, I’ve pinged Reki and Jom since they haven’t posted at all yet, and I’ve asked Darkside what their town/scum reads are. Darkside doesn’t know how to feel about the replacement players; didn’t like Rac (which I don’t believe was ever mentioned until now) but likes Wiz; finds that conflicting. It was hard to tell with Monkey alignment wise but she was nice. Could go either way on Fran and Anex, doesn’t feel good on Vere, feels better on Jom than Pandy. Would like to hear from Reki and places a vote there. At the time I noted Darkside had only gave me either hedgy or scum leaning reads with no town outside of feeling better on Jom compared to Pandy. We didn’t have Reki’s claim yet but it does stand out to me in hindsight here that Darkside chose this moment to drop a vote on Reki, the (claimed) non scum of the two I had mentioned and not Jom.

2687 I had followed up asking if Darkside had any other good feelings on any slots that hadn’t been cleared. Darkside underlines that the Jom read in more neutral since he doesn’t post much, just that if he was scum Hedin and the other scum would have interacted with him more; the fact there was none between them makes Darkside think less scum than more. This is a difficult one to read; we only know one scum at this point so it can only really apply to Hedin. When we don’t know who the others were/are how can we know if they interacted much with Jom or not? So it feels like a flawed argument to get behind. Darkside doesn’t actually give me any town feels, isn’t feeling good about anything in this game.

2777 Vere has a feeling Anex is more likely to be scum than Reki; thinks pushing only town wouldn’t be a smart move as a godfather since it waters down his check as a godfather if it happens; thinks he must have pushed someone on his team artificially. While he did push Anex it was at opportune times. Anex also fits a late bus for town cred. Darkside steps in to kind of agree. Can see how Hedin might have wanted to be investigated; thinks that takes the Hedin/Anex interaction in a different light.

2779 Ty asks Darkside what Hedin would get from sussing scum Anex. Vere explained this so I assume Ty wants to hear Darkside’s perspective. Darkside says that’s the part they’re not sure about, just really agreed with the part about Hedin probably wanting investigated, maybe Hedin was creating smokescreens. This is a bit more non commital once Ty wants to hear it from their perspective

2841 and Darkside is here but isn’t sure where to vote with an hour left. They have a vote on Reki which they haven’t pushed or attempted to engage with Reki on at all, so I assume they meant about switching it. The wagons right now are Vere 5 Reki 4 Anex 1. Jom is not voting right now.

2857 and Darkside is a little concerned about Jom not being here and whether they’ll get removed. A little leftfield, Darkside generally feels good about Jom throughout the game and pushed back sometimes when things are said about Jom but they don’t really interact beyond a meme I spotted unless I missed something. Now they seem a little concerned about Jom not being around and being replaced.

2869 - Darkside chimes in on Reki’s claim to say the flavour matches up, Olba doing Olba things

2896 and HP wants to know if anyone pinged Jom. Darkside mentions he’s been around plenty on discord lmao which I did take note of privately and didn’t mention when doing reads on Jom because it’s a nono. I could speculate on this post but best not lol but hmm

2898 Darkside is a bit annoyed because Jom has just popped up. Wagons at this time were Vere 5 Reki 2 Anex 3 Pandora 1 and Jom joins a pure Anex wagon at this time with Vere and Pandora.

2917 and Darkside wonders if there’s a reason not to get rid of Reki - he’s not scum and not town. Doesn’t really get neutrals. Says bye to Jom who’s leaving.

Day 5

2964 and Darkside is ready to get to it.

At 2976 Dark responds to my day 5 nudge for town/scum reads. Darkside’s thought from the other day haven’t changed but would like to vote Reki. Things get a little confusing here since some of the reasoning involved the possibility Random lied about his flavor which shouldn’t be a worry and that Reki may have lied about their targets - generally just seems quite worried about the neutral and the the possibility they might cause game over today. This pretty much sidestepped my actual question.

2987 Loki didn’t like that Darkside didn’t say hi back, Darkside just missed it. Is having a good time

2991 I had pointed out that it wasn’t worth worrying about the first concern they had about Reki and pressed a little for some town reads. Darkside basically says nevermind the first part (?) then but is still worried Reki lied about their targets. Doesn’t think it fits the flavour now, despite thinking otherwise last day phase - I don’t have any insight into the flavour of this game but that looks like a bit of a pivot. Darkside feels feels good about the clears, Wiz and Jom/Loki than anyone else which is unfortunate since thats everyone cleared Wiz and scum lol. It might be notable that Loki’s only solid town read that she gave was Wiz. Loki wanted Anex, Fran or Pandy most which Darkside could be flexible towards voting with these reads, they line up.

2996 I had asked Darkside if they could expand on why Wiz and Loki/Jom. Darkside says it’s just a feel for Jom, they didn’t post much but doesn’t think Jom or Loki are good at lying. Not particularly commited to this though. Thinks Wiz figured Hedin out quicker than anyone else on D3 so it wouldn’t make much sense if Wiz was scum. Thought Hedin was bothered by Wiz. Darkside says it took a while to come to this since they didn’t like Rac (again, this never came up when Rac was in the game); this is at least consistent with a Rac/Wiz thing Darkside said previously. Has settled on feeling good. The not liking Rac thing pings me since it let Darkside keep the door open on delivering a solid read one way or the other before and with reasoning that didn’t exist previously. Relatively sure Jom did this with Pandy too.

3049 Darkside wants to say since Wiz has mentioned it that they only voted LP D2 because Monkey said so - calls out all the townies that also did it. Says it was better to force the issue than let it hang around.

3119 HP has pinged Darkside and Pandora to do a PIK. Darkside wants to protect HP, Investigate Anex and kill Reki. Right now we are at 2 Fran Reki 1 Loki 1 Anex 1 and Pandora 1 with Darkside on Reki. I followed this up on 3124 to ask who Darkside would go for instead of Reki for a Kill or if that meant it would be Anex who would they investigate. I was interested in what Darkside’s priorities were without the neutral tunnel and how they matched the wagons.

Abandoned it when I got the kill dm lol but it was not that positive. Darkside looks real good at a glance but when you look... :warioleery:

Verelios

Were-elios
Has this ever happened? I imagine such a game would have a small starting roster, because there's no way these 20+ people games have ever needed that many replacements.
Not the entire roster, but there's been multiple where at endgame the entire roster was composed of replacements. Tbf, they usually trickle in every day, replacing 1 or 2 at a time until like D6 where everyone alive has been replaced.

Donnie

=(

Not donnie

Really sorry about the miselim Vere! Really felt like I should have heard you when you said you were worn down, always want to see when osmeone is showing as town. It was just difficult dropping in and largely looking at the game as data and trying to read and reread as quick as I could to get the nuance of how it all went down lol town voted and sussed a lot of town in this game

You would think Darkside and Jom rolling scum would make it easier somehow but that naturally leads to folks giving them a lot of leeway and benefit of the doubt type reads lol reading Darkside I was like yo wait a minute, some of this doesn't make sense lol

Donnie

So town in some sort of mechanical way. Me, Ty, L_P, Pandora, HP

(ty can you repost your claim)

Fran and Wizard kind of townie from yesterday.

Leaves Reki, Anex, darkside as scum

After everyone points out Reki claimed neutral, yes this will absolutely do. Serve it up please

lokiduck

Has this ever happened? I imagine such a game would have a small starting roster, because there's no way these 20+ people games have ever needed that many replacements.
The worst case of replacing out I have ever seen was Conspiracy 2 Mafia (which I didn't help in considering I subbed in day one only to replace out day 2 due to a last minute work requirement that had me working 8 hour days for 8 days straight), but it got so bad that they had to mod kill any rule violators due to being out of not only the perm and regular replacements, but also the people who volunteered to step in after the fact ran out.

The final scum got modkilled due to a rule violation and that was how town won.

FateShirou

The worst case of replacing out I have ever seen was Conspiracy 2 Mafia (which I didn't help in considering I subbed in day one only to replace out day 2 due to a last minute work requirement that had me working 8 hour days for 8 days straight), but it got so bad that they had to mod kill any rule violators due to being out of not only the perm and regular replacements, but also the people who volunteered to step in after the fact ran out.

can you link it?
i would LOVE to read it

Donnie

Oh my god lmao

EvilChameleon

Are you scum?

Goodness, what were the rules like that so many people had to be modkilled for rules violations?

lokiduck

Goodness, what were the rules like that so many people had to be modkilled for rules violations?
Quite a few cases were peeps just replacing out like the person I replaced, but final scum got killed due to pronoun violation.

The reason for the change to the replacement rule was actually because the second violation happened in scum chat, so if we said someone got replaced due to pronoun violation but it didn't happen in thread, peeps would realize they did it on OM and were probably scum.
Hope I did your slot proud Monkey :blobsalute:
Considering you got killed by scum :blobyes:

lokiduck

702371009612873779.png
702339862350790741.png
@Donnie you get to die twice for laughing at my misery.

and for correctly guessing what i was doing during the phase I was alive.

lokiduck

Don't worry Wiz, I got you with this Darkside is-

vince-mcmahon.gif
I'm glad you wasted your time >:( This is why you don't do iso's during the night unless you have a chat.

Hahahah I'm so sorry for helping kill you Loki. I think 80s wrestling hurt you lol you were so townie there. You're first post here pinged me immediately so I just sat on it to see what you came back with and well yeah lmao
TT_TT I was trying to be Wrestling loki.

Donnie

I'm glad you wasted your time >:( This is why you don't do iso's during the night unless you have a chat.

I'm gonna be honest lol I normally wouldn't have but with 5 clears, the doc outted and a very small PoE I didn't think I'd go lol plus Random had been town leader so I wanted to get town going with something in case the tie and replace caused a little bit of morale loss

weemadarthur

Mad as in angry, or mad as in crazy?
so scum don’t kill rando because they need to push reki as the only other person in PoE? Rather than having 2 peeps leave at night?

Okay this is honestly weird. Did you not check the own player you replaced? Random claimed Hanzo.
Replacement reading anything is scummy
I hope Donnie didn't do any long ISOs overnight :cor:
never work at night when you’re town

This is what the worn down longtermers look like

lokiduck

so scum don’t kill rando because they need to push reki as the only other person in PoE? Rather than having 2 peeps leave at night?
Scum team is hoping to use Faddy (since Rando replaced out) as a bargining chip in the crazy scenario where they and Reki make it close enough to end game and scum can just go "hey vote out Faddy with us and you win" lol

We didn't expect the plan to happen of course as town probably going to take out Reki or scum before then, but we wanted to keep options open after we failed to kill Rando >:(

Top Bottom