Spectator Thread Spectator chat

Yeah, but now they know he is silver, he likely ded unless they give him the emerald

Maybe Crimson will be smart enough to save him since he dropped the bomb on the townie switching sides.

He could hypothetically keep him alive for at least 2 more days if so.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
also,

CLxhNkj.gif

Blarg no rushing but if you can speed this up a bit like Splinter says, don't want this to take hours.

As Apocalymon, you gain a 1 shot use of every move from a player that died.
Stain:Blood manipulation.
Light:Ryuk, after 3 kills post manipulation
Kits:Modified Watch/Track
Puppetmon:Redirection
Right now he has these

As Apocalymon, you gain a 1 shot use of every move from a player that died.
Stain:Blood manipulation.
Light:Ryuk, after 3 kills post manipulation
Kits:Modified Watch/Track
Puppetmon:Redirection
Right now he has these

Does he need to kill three players to use that power?

Also Includios has double votes, immunue to night kills whole there is a female character alive, and has the death note correct?

Includios has double votes from Verelios and a single vote from Include that they have to agree on. Yeah he needs to kill 3 players with or without the item to use it.

I find it peciluar that Muffin would choose to use his dayvig power or reveal that. He should already know who is final absorb target it. If he just waited one more day, he would have been set.

yeah lmao, and muffin will look soooo bad after that, since nobody will know he shot unless includios claims

Yeah, only way to be done was to revive the role but replace the player, fucking modkills :(

Seems like they should be able to come back since it was a simple mistake :/

Idk what the rules are on modkilling and revives, but it seems like it should be possible

As an Admin can't you read PM's? Just read what Muffin sent me and if it's someone that is going to die stop the game, if not don't stop it. Sorian doesn't die btw, he has a 1 shot BP from Stain+Light

As an Admin can't you read PM's? Just read what Muffin sent me and if it's someone that is going to die stop the game, if not don't stop it. Sorian doesn't die btw, he has a 1 shot BP from Stain+Light

Nope, admins do not have the ability to snoop on PMs. That's a huge breach of privacy.

Ah ok, my bad, but yeah I got no back up gamerunner, they will just have to wait I guess, will be MIA for an hour or so anyway.

You could add me to Muffin's Role PM if you are really worried, but they've got plenty of time. Waiting an hour (assuming Muffin shoots right as you go AFK), won't hurt them.

Yeah, that's why I said it, it's 1 hour so it's whatever. From the shoot candidates probably nothing will happen

Muffin is going to waist his dayvig and his chance to become perfect cell. I am disappointed.
Yeah I'm disappointed too, I guess he did it so he can safely claim Luigi and gain town cred? He will surely look town if he offs a scum, town will probably think there's no more neutrals

RetroMG

Bergentrukung
Staff member
so wait

There's blood type

and gender

and items

and RNG

I explained it to someone else like this: In any other MafiEra game, any ONE of these powers would be the central gimmick of the game. Geno just crammed them all in.

The only way this game could have been more nuts is if it had a map mechanic.

I explained it to someone else like this: In any other MafiEra game, any ONE of these powers would be the central gimmick of the game. Geno just crammed them all in.

It could always be more crazy.

Half way through the game, everyone gets bodyswapped to a different role.

Now that would be insanity.

fun fact I wanted to add one but it would definitely overwhelm the players

Geno you'd be the mvp if you put in 'Geetz over that dork Kakarot as your DB Character (also I havent looked at the role sheet)

RetroMG

Bergentrukung
Staff member
Can we get a page of anticlimax GIFs first? I'm not at the right level for regular play.

It's not going to be anticlimactic, Splinter. Muffin hit the scum team right where they live.

Top Bottom