Spectator Thread Spectator chat

Ah, that makes sense. I'd love to see how scum reacts in scum chat to tearable surviving though

wait did scum even target him

I'm not really on top of things here
Scum healed Brazil, Brazil is nexus and it got redirected to Tearable

shadow_dragon_balls_by_palettepix-d6n5pjp.png

lmao they aren't even considering it in the scum chat, it's like they did a memory reset after the last day ended

@Geno Or for now give them a hint that "There is a way to defeat the shadow dragons"

otherwise we are going to start getting stuff like this which will impact the game:

Fran said:
Pretty much.

If there is another neutral serial killer as the two we had before he can claim because he can't win at this point.

I was just thinking on my drive home and had a though

WHY ARE WE FUCKING MORONS

Who wants to raise their hand and tell me why we shouldn't have protected Brazil?
Meanwhile Sorian

If Brazil gets lynched today they are in a very difficult situation because Splinter might get shot from an SK, and if Kalor steals the digivice Sorian is in big trouble. Really looking forward to how things play out.

Scum chat is saying they want for Brazil to claim Sawneeks gave him the item, Sawneeks actually gave the item to Muffin who still has it, can't wait for Brazil to claim that only for Muffin to counter claim that he has it.

I didn't look too closely at the cards, but if the game went on long enough, it shouldn't be impossible to get Exodia. Especially with draw more cards abilities etc
Yeah, but as it is it's not easy to get Exodia, especially since she cant be protected

lol
Terra actually nails scum completely and people jump on him for other stuff

Like scum would forget who's not in the game anymore...

Hecht is also playing a good game

It's really interesting to see how some players have scum in their sight but can't get together.

Instead tearable makes sure no one listens to his good reads or contradictions he has shown. He's right, but not convincing :(

Yeah it's sad, Natiko looks like is making a comeback as well. I thought there was a good chance he would get lynched but it doesn't look like it.

Okay. So:
  • scum still haven't figured out the code
  • scum haven't realized why they shouldn't have healed Brazil last night
  • town hasn't focused on any actual scum
Did I miss anything?

Okay. So:
  • scum still haven't figured out the code
  • scum haven't realized why they shouldn't have healed Brazil last night
  • town hasn't focused on any actual scum
Did I miss anything?
You missed a lot Nicole, they figured out the code, they did realize that he was nexus, and town is focusing on Kalor.

Btw I love the Cell role.

What's his win con? Last man standing?

And more important did you throw him and all of his targets into a chat so they have a good time while being not part of the game?^^

Btw I love the Cell role.

What's his win con? Last man standing?

And more important did you throw him and all of his targets into a chat so they have a good time while being not part of the game?^^
Yeah, last man standing, also no because they would share info, they come back to the game if Cell dies

Let them share! They don't know if they're all town?

It's just a very funny situation - imagine being absorbed and removed only to find yourself with the responsible person in a gossip chat - still bbeing able to shitpost, comment and puzzle

Fran said:
New conspiracy theory time:

And if all the erased people are not really dead but "trapped" or something like that. Maybe a neutral who needs an amount of people to catch and then will leave the game, probably killing the people he targeted. But if we killed him first we can get them back.

I'm thinking of a weird kind of arsonist.

PUoclTu.jpg

Let them share! They don't know if they're all town?

It's just a very funny situation - imagine being absorbed and removed only to find yourself with the responsible person in a gossip chat - still bbeing able to shitpost, comment and puzzle
Would be funny, maybe I should've done it, idk. Too late now

Having read the thread now...that was a shitshow and I will apologize for it. I told coppa to ask the question and he didnt know if he could clarify it or not. Fuck this is horrible.Their entertainment probably dropped since the game started and its my fault.

No, I'm fully satisfied with how the night plays out. The problem is the long period of no one playing aka night phase itself

No, Hecht Rhythm is best. We need downtime and weekends are usually on the low side of activity. People have lives, even I was busy most of the time this weekend. But it's just so nice to lay on the couch with a hangover on a cozy sunday noon and being able to read some new shitposts.

No, Hecht Rhythm is best. We need downtime and weekends are usually on the low side of activity. People have lives, even I was busy most of the time this weekend. But it's just so nice to lay on the couch with a hangover on a cozy sunday noon and being able to read some new shitposts.
For me 48/24 is best. Regardless of weekends, but yeah Hecht Rhythm is good too. At least better than 72/48

They can't use that to revive Brazil, can they? I was going to talk to Brazil about stuff, but I wanted to make sure he's dead, dead first.

People are jumping on Terra for the most bullshit reason ever.
I'm totally on his side. Literally a fuckton of players said "I don't remember exactly", "I forgot where you said x" or "I'm too lazy to go back and look". We've seen numerous incidents when people have been wrong about something/misremembered and nobody cared or made a fuzz about it.

The general vibe is that the amount of info is so huge, that you can't keep everything in mind.

But I think Terra's attitude/playstyle invites others to not back down. He's so defiant/challenging. This may reinforce a bad feeling.

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
Wait.. Natiko isn't town, right? Otherwise these reads make no sense

He was never town. After complaining in the general thread about IRL excuses his opening posts were like "I'm mobile only" "hitting the gym" "Heading to my GFs"

i had a good chuckle at that.

My overall thoughts on this bonkers game is that Sorian and Splinter have been very divided in terms of interactions and at least one of them is mafia. They both have dodgy claims as well. i actually liked Splinter's idea of moving items about because it would be cool but he seems overly concerned with a few items. Sorian seems too relaxed to be town.

Hecht I guess is town. The Dragonball thing and the res could be mafia but most likely not.

Then everyone else has fully claimed?? Or at least have given a world and ability.

Faddy

Ok that Natiko flip makes perfect sense and should completely out Sorian.

Nat picked the villain fromm his own series as his target because it was almost certain they were not in the game. That was a signal to mafia that he was going to cooperate with them.

Redirect has priority over switch?
Yeah, should have at least.

But how does redirect work with switch anyway? If someone happens to redirect an action that targets more than 1 person?

Last edited:

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
Splinter going for the 'Town Hooker' award huh :D. Let's see if town eats this claim up.

Faddy

Is this game almost over?

If Stan shoots Splinter and they lynch Sorian is that it?
Has Muffin met their win condition?

It doesn't matter what Stan says now, he'll never convince Include. It's all wifom under the bridge...

With all the roles that flipped and all the mechanics they've heard of, they take green checks too seriously and neglect to talk about the possibility that scum could/should/must have some serious power to balance everything.

Did someone ever mention redirect or tailor or copying powers? Well, on the other hand they have no signs for more so far, right? But scum must have more power than "hidden vote power"?

Top Bottom