Spectator Thread Hype Chat

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Yes Launch, a cult leader totally flipped as town. He almost had it and then fell down into his tunnel again.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
bruh this game:

oPW0pdk.gif

It was fun being an acorn

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Can I just say... having the Goose being revived was the best decision ever :D :D :D I was just playing Untitled Goose Game the other day.

That role was also one of mine and Sneek's faves lol.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Is it just me thats gets really taken out of games like this when Its all based on meta stuff like "well in this previous game scum!xxxx played like this and its different than they are playing this time"
I just completely zone out when people start making reads like that lol

Is it just me thats gets really taken out of games like this when Its all based on meta stuff like "well in this previous game scum!xxxx played like this and its different than they are playing this time"
They are valid, but placing the entire read around that is wrong imo, has to be more than meta for a solid read.

Its especially annoying when the meta read is incorrect like Launch's meta read of me :D

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I'm wondering if they are ever going to get around to looking at that extra vote on me.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Ooh juicy
Its been a long while since I watched Baccano but Aeleus's roleclaim as Firo kinda seems to make sense? I dont understand the lore reason of him joining the heroes because he's immortal or why others being stripped of their immortality would power him up, and the betrayal mechanic doesn't make sense either

Ooh juicy
Its been a long while since I watched Baccano but Aeleus's roleclaim as Firo kinda seems to make sense? I dont understand the lore reason of him joining the heroes because he's immortal or why others being stripped of their immortality would power him up, and the betrayal mechanic doesn't make sense either
That's because it was made up, Aeleus posted the betray command and I went with it because I thought it was fun lmao.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
That's because it was made up, Aeleus posted the betray command and I went with it because I thought it was fun lmao.
Haha omg, I did wonder if it was Aeleus being silly lmao, I love how you just went along with it

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Why is Aeleus talking about sending the items to Chugg? Chuggs being resurrected doesn't mean he can keep the items safe right?

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Has anyone talked about the fact that Muffin claims to be Tyrion Lannister and Vere claims to be some anime person, and that this makes no sense at all for a Mason pairing?
You'd think they would have considered it due to the fact that the only pair they have confirmed/killed were very much connected by lore

Fanto

Confirmed Town
jman1954goat said:
it just comes down to does Geno see Virgil as an anti-hero or anti-villan
Now comes the part where someone digs out some old Geno post from a gaming side thread from 3 years ago where he argues that Virgil is totally a good guy and he did nothing wrong!

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Its especially annoying when the meta read is incorrect like Launch's meta read of me :D
ugh YES to ATP - incorrect meta reads are even more annoying.

I hate meta reads, but also I can't escape meta reads. Sometimes they are really useful - but lately I've been trying to think of them more as "tells" because really only some people have certain tells. I have a few (i'm not talking about them lol). Sneeks has a couple that are pretty revealing. LP does. But not everyone does. And it does make the game very inaccessible when you don't have that same knowledge from playing game after game and people don't explain, but just form a read based on some amorphous idea of meta.

So I agree, but also know that we all get caught in that cycle and it's very hard to break.

SalvaPot

YEAH
I think it's hilarious town is so sure my recruits have to be A or Vere when I explicitly said I was not restricted by the map.

Also I'm surprised no one has suggested that maybe I was not able to recruit anyone.

lokiduck

Ok, well that's a thing at least, still wish it would have been Arson lol.

Also, dying at the fact that Nin was the Pirate Ship Captain again lmao.
I know right?! I figured out at one point that nin was the ship captain (can't remember when) and I was dying from the fact that he got to reprise the same fucking character he had in Risk mafia. It's beautiful.
What is my replacement doing? Betraying my partner like that :(
So do you think VA is town still?

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I'm just waiting for the triforce to be something that can't be easily confirmed if used.

Vincent Alexander

My best friend is a monkey
My biggest weakness is how trusting I can be.

Launch got me in a gossip chat before, now VA got me.

GOD DAMN IT.

(<3 well played VA)
You were a great chat partner! I lied as little as possible and just used the truth to nudge things along, but honestly, I mostly just used our chat to get to know you a tad better. We've not had many direct interactions! Jman and I didn't gel, so I just started ignoring him. He was no Stu/Dante. More like Nero.

You were a great chat partner! I lied as little as possible and just used the truth to nudge things along, but honestly, I mostly just used our chat to get to know you a tad better. We've not had many direct interactions! Jman and I didn't gel, so I just started ignoring him. He was no Stu/Dante. More like Nero.

Haha. You were a fun chat partner as well. Very fun to chat with.

but god damn, you got me.

lokiduck

Very glad, although can't say your faction was balanced(underpowered), the whole game isn't balanced at all, I just added as much shit as I could think of lol, I think any attempt to balance this would've gone wrong.
As one of the reviewers this is 100% true >>;

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
I knew all along that Vergil was scum lol, I still can't believe there was suspicions that one of the mason chats had a scum in it and they went and shot the bloody fused character. Still surprisingly salty

lokiduck

can confirm, VA is a great chat partner, even if he's evil here.

Man, this whole "one player gets to unpack everything at night" would absolutely be my fetish. No one ever give me a role like that. I will post 300 times.
It is a neat ability, but it'd help if Launch would reread stuff enough to notice when he's wrong about something lol. Like the fact VA's Item info says he was the day thief. :laughing:

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
It is a neat ability, but it'd help if Launch would reread stuff enough to notice when he's wrong about something lol. Like the fact VA's Item info says he was the day thief. :laughing:

Yeah he completely glossed that over. A solo night talk can be useful in the right hands but without someone to bounce off who can point out obvious mistakes it might allow you to go too deep into bad reads that you can't get out of.

lokiduck

Yeah he completely glossed that over. A solo night talk can be useful in the right hands but without someone to bounce off who can point out obvious mistakes it might allow you to go too deep into bad reads that you can't get out of.
Yep. This is why my best gameplay has been when I had chats where I can suggest my crazy theories and my partner(s) shoot them down like they rightfully need to be. lol

I miss you lover night chat and illuminati chat from my first two games ;w; You spoiled me.

Top Bottom