Spectator Thread Chilling at Neutral Holy Ground

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Zipped is lying right? He has to be paired with one of the dead players from what I can see.

I really am looking forward to seeing those charts in the scum chat!
He's mostly doing it because he doesn't want to be modkilled XD but also because he thinks he can bait a NK. Problem for him is scum knows for a fact there are no pairs left except for scum ones (and even then Maol is living if Zeke gets killed)

Hawthorn

I'll explain my reasons later
Yeah, zipped is lying. I was his partner. I think zipped really is under the mistaken idea that town still has a day before Lylo and is trying to throw off the scum kill.

Well, it's a valiant effort!

Listen when i say "imma fuck it up" i mean it.

I thought you were awesome Stan, even though you murdered my partner. Ultimately town's situation is kind of my fault for starting the whole "no kill" thing in the first place. I guess it's such an attractive idea to not kill people but ultimately what's right is to kill.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Also Zeke was the one posting the logic puzzle grid where he was figuring out who was paired with who.

Mafia was really on point with that except for actually killing masters since they only got 2 :laughing:

How accurate was he with his grid?

Scum have been playing amazingly well this game, it's been hard for me to not root for them even without my connection to the team. Like, reading D1 while knowing that Natiko and Zeke were Scum together was an absolute trip, Oscar worthy shit from those two, just ridiculously good Scum players that everyone should take notes from.

I noticed that on D1 since I knew the scum team and I thought then there was no way they would both be caught together aside from a lucky town check. They both played great and FS blended in well too.

lokiduck

So... Shirou only has a motivate becuase we figured he wouldn't need a redirect because he can just redirect his servant's shots in scum chat via change Nat's target for him. I did not realize this is what would lead Launch to catch him .

:surprised:

However, Launch is wrong that shirou has powers. He's the Goon :laughing:

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Stan
629307487215943700.png

Sorry I was useless. It was fun though, and I really did appreciate the advice you gave me!
I'll try and actually make use of it at some point
747542014324768888.png
Well that'll make one of us following it at least lol.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
That was pretty good detective work from him. Now can he get enough town to bite before scum muddy the water enough.

lokiduck

:eyes: I'm amazed this is where it's going. Shirou actually claimed his powers and he's getting scum read for it. XD

lokiduck

Holy shit this really looked like scum game, and now they are considering Shirou.

I kept saying that Natiko's deep wolfing would only get him so far if Shirou couldn't be up to snuff. But it's okay Shirou (for when you get here whenever that is) You really did try your best and did good for newbie scum.

Additionally, you really couldn't do much with the hand you were dealt today. :surprised:

Process of Elimination is a hard thing to get around.

lokiduck

4D chess play from Zipped to get scum to bite. At least I hope. I'm actually kind of torn, I think scum have played this damn well and would hate for them to lose it this way.
oh so you think he's just voting Launch as a gambit?

if so then he has one scum interested lol.

I'm just disappointed they moved off Shirou, would have been amazing for Zeke to be final scum

Especially since Zeke has my fave scum ending.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
oh so you think he's just voting Launch as a gambit?

if so then he has one scum interested lol.

I'm just disappointed they moved off Shirou, would have been amazing for Zeke to be final scum

Especially since Zeke has my fave scum ending.

Gun to my head not a gambit but would make his current move make sense.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
So I guess they are saving Fate for last in case his partner is town? If they really go Zipped first then wow.

lokiduck

Also they want Natiko to prove his power and that's not going to happen :laughing:

The only town power in the game is a passive so even if the Rod was real, they wouldn't know.

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
Also they want Natiko to prove his power and that's not going to happen :laughing:

The only town power in the game is a passive so even if the Rod was real, they wouldn't know.
No, I see where they're going.
If his claim were real, he'd suck in the night kill, right? That would produce a visible result.
They're asking theoretical Town!Nat to commit suicide for them so they can keep scum hunting?

lokiduck

No, I see where they're going.
If his claim were real, he'd suck in the night kill, right? That would produce a visible result.
They're asking theoretical Town!Nat to commit suicide for them so they can keep scum hunting?
Basically lol.

Ephidel

I don't get why they're so willing to bump Shirou to the end of the list because they think his servant is alive.
Launch knows he didn't die. He's the one person who shouldn't think it matters if Shirou's servant is town.

lokiduck

I don't get why they're so willing to bump Shirou to the end of the list because they think his servant is alive.
Launch knows he didn't die. He's the one person who shouldn't think it matters if Shirou's servant is town.
Yep. LOL

lokiduck

Im framing this for everytime i have to repeat the "sometimes scum actually does bad gambits without the consent of their team" argument.
What's funny was Natiko was mostly pissed Salva didn't warn him so he could prepare a fake claim. If Salva had it would have been fine. XD

lokiduck

I just can't believe... they had Shirou and the Zipped decided to focus on Launch :surprised: When Vote thieves are usually town because they prevent a scum win if they use their ability on what would normally be losing day.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
I just can't believe... they had Shirou and the Zipped decided to focus on Launch :surprised: When Vote thieves are usually town because they prevent a scum win if they use their ability on what would normally be losing day.
I have never played with a Vote thief so I would not know this if I was still in the game.

SalvaPot

YEAH
Im framing this for everytime i have to repeat the "sometimes scum actually does bad gambits without the consent of their team" argument.
If I'm 100% honest I was really not invested in tha game for real life reasons, so I kinda wanted to do dumb shit to see what happened. I "targeted" Natiko because he was my teammate and I thought it was hilarous. When my team decided to bus me I happily played allong because I really wanted to go down with Launch.

lokiduck

Hey GMs can i talk to Nat in the thread right now pretty please?
Nope XD Drunk Natiko is my friend :<
Also i saw that discussion about mine and Launchs avatars and i want to point out that this time i even broke out a warp transform on a duplicate layer to get Iksanders beard to fit right on the behelit face and manually repainted to fill in the seams.

My avatar tech is only growing.
That is super impressive :o I still think what you did was wrong and is an afront to my King, but it was also magical and he'd probably give you a big meaty slap on the back and laugh about it. Then he'd ask to drink booze with you while he figures out how he can overthrow whoever is the biggest world leader nearby.

So yeah your avatar wins it I think.

Last edited:

lokiduck

Also @Stantastic What did you think of Ushiwakamaru's (your character lol) outfit. We had to work really fucking hard to find a pic of her that wasn't soooooooo revealing...

lokiduck

Im choosing to take it as a personal attack.
It is not. Ushi's outfit are shit. The only full covered outfit she got was a version of her that wasn't her, and the one better than her basic outfit was of all things, her summer outfits :laughing:

For reference guys.....

ushiwakamaru__fate_grand_order_by_akumaace_dbo9e0d-fullview.jpg

lokiduck

...the fuck.
The most covering of Rider Ushi is her third ascension which just gives her pants that don't cover her crotch still and armor now hanging over her tits (like that right armor plate lol but still no top.

Apparently the artist gave her a more nornal outfit, but the developers told them to make it more fanservicey and they just went "K" and gave us this.

lokiduck

....y'know what, as a Cammy main in street fighter i cant talk.
there are actually worse outfits in Fate >> But probably best I don't talk about those ones considering the issue is more of the character wearing them...

Basically... Anime was a mistake and like the Holy Grail war and grail itself, fate is a blessing and a curse.

lokiduck

Speaking as somebody who unironically enjoys Xenoblade 2, you have my sympathy.
oof some of those designs man... Speaking of the artist made a servant
Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 1.03.36 AM.png

When you use her NP it zooms in on her butt =-=

Amusingly this is Bradamante who was a saintly holy knight of Charlemagne. XD

Last edited:

Ephidel

Ushi's outfit are shit.
Lol, I had a "what am I doing?" moment when I hit preview on the the original version of that Ushi waving gif I posted in partner chat and had to pretty heavily crop the bottom off of it before I was willing to hit confirm
767883192958713916.png

lokiduck

Lol, I had a "what am I doing?" moment when I hit preview on the the original version of that Ushi waving gif I posted in partner chat and had to pretty heavily crop the bottom off of it before I was willing to hit confirm
767883192958713916.png
Nice XD

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
After reading the cliff notes about Fate I have come to the unique conclusion that anime and mangas are fucking weird as hell and I can't decide if it's good or bad that I never got into them because of that.

After this conversation regarding barely clothed teenagers then I think my decision not to get into this stuff justified.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
That pair chart is basically right other than swapping me and SkyOdin. But why not go for Shirou?? Why not???

I also like how he toed the line of saying who his master was without saying who his master was. Like hmmmm....I wonder what could go into the two blanks on the page.

Ephidel

Oh damn, so close and yet so far.
You didn't die, why do you think Nat will.

That chart is blatant though, lol, should just have left him and Salva off it accidentally.

... I think I'm kinda glad I'm in here.
I dread to think what awful decisions I might be making over there
380215094052913152.png

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
LOL, right?! But IMO it's a legal move, you're allowed to speculate about other people's pairs

I think its very borderline but also in a volo situation it doesn't quite cross the line. Its a spirit of the law vs the letter of the law thing.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Come on, Nat's claim is total bunk. A town lightning rod always uses their power, especially with a claimed doctor, and he's a servant so there's no fear of getting double killed. I can't believe he's getting away with it.

Credit to Zeke though. I scum read him initially (so close to voting him out too) but he picked up his game as the days wore on.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Also i saw that discussion about mine and Launchs avatars and i want to point out that this time i even broke out a warp transform on a duplicate layer to get Iksanders beard to fit right on the behelit face and manually repainted to fill in the seams.

My avatar tech is only growing.
a true legend

Ok I see it now. Why didn’t launch die? What is mechanic I’m not seeing?

So the game only didn’t end because Fran could potentially save a townie tonight forcing another day?

So the game only didn’t end because Fran could potentially save a townie tonight forcing another day?
The mods answered in the main game thread, but townies with scum masters don't die with their masters. It was just that simple.

Verelios

Were-elios

Town servants don't die with scum masters, otherwise it would be counter intuitive to scum hunt.

Fran also didn't have any more shots.

Top Bottom