Spectator Thread Qliphoth

this is not mylo. and this is claim is fine. this is going to be great, right?

please... talk some sense into them brazil!

and kaz keep digging! it's all in your hands
giphy.gif

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
Yeah, Brazil has a few things against him, explicitly defending Terra and later claiming being right about Terra and Geno makes him even more townie. That D4 self-vote sure is odd.
Where does the mason thought come from? Khan and ohyeah confirmed each other as masons?

Without putting more effort/rereading in it and finding connections I'd go for Pat (or Kaz^^) as well.
I think I was just confusing Benghis' and Brazil's claims.

When Brazil claimed something else I thought "so he's a mason with another power?"

omg i just realized both vigis fucked me

coolest and *splinter why...whyy
:D

(I don't remember what I did)

(wow my memory is a shambles lately)

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
I think I was just confusing Benghis' and Brazil's claims.

When Brazil claimed something else I thought "so he's a mason with another power?"

(I don't remember what I did)

(wow my memory is a shambles lately)

He might mean something else but we used our delayed kill on you then Turmoil ended up shooting you, so it was basically wasted.

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
Day 5; Maybe suspicious. Only voting day which I think can be questionable.
Pat you need to be explaining why you voted each day, not describing how suspicious each vote is :P

He might mean something else but we used our delayed kill on you then Turmoil ended up shooting you, so it was basically wasted.
Ah I see

Apollo

Apollo will wreck your goddamn face
Kaz still thinks DCPat is lynchable and that Zipped is weird. Go back and read the claim!!!

Apollo

Oof. Pat should not have claimed that he checked me and got role blocked. Rac already had the even night roleblock and he died.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
But look at Brazil!
Man, now I might be rooting for scum. Maybe I'm just rooting for this game in general.

Apollo

It’s not like I don’t want town to win, but despite the holes in their claims, I have to respect what Pat and especially Zip are trying to pull off. It’s really exciting to watch.

turmoil7

Imperial Corps Commander Who Cheers the Army
Plot twist: brazil is some weird kind of neutral and he is playing us like a fiddle

Apollo

he got the recuritable part right but the wrong player I’m crying

And counterpart roles have been different up to this point, for example my vig and turmoil’s vig have variations

ynnny

SPIDER
scummies' messenger is also a wolfcub, brazil. there are differences in the counterparts roles, bb. let red herrings go and LOOK AT THE INCONSISTENCY in ZIPPY'S ROLECLAIM

Apollo

I’d be willing to overlook people overlooking the inconsistencies with Zip’s claim that his power works every night and then saying only on odd nights... if they two claims weren’t like two posts apart

But Brazil even reference said rac’s role flip NOTICE THAT HE WAS THE EVEN ROLEBLOCKER PLEASE

ynnny

SPIDER
" As I've said before, everything we've seen so far in terms of flips shows that powers follow the same rules for both factions."

...................:screaming emoji:

Apollo

If the 300 character limit is what kills us

Then I don’t even because Brazil IS NOT DROPPING THIS

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
I don't know what you all mean. Kaz or Salva is the hidden partner.

I never even thought to clarify the character limit unlike Salva. I take it my role was always meant to allow unlimited characters?

turmoil7

He doesn't read berserk how the hell did he remember a forgetable character like roderick and thought it was his

like, my brain doesn't compute

Apollo

Did I mention that this game got me into Berserk

Because I knew nothing about it before starting and I’ve read 17 volumes now

ynnny

SPIDER
tbh right now griffith and zodd fightingu vs the rest of the world is kinda like............ canon :D

the Master and the Beast

rawrawrawr

turmoil7

I was just thinking that

If Zodd were to die today and Femto tomorrow...it would be like

Life imitates art

Come on guys!

genki-dama-artistic-dlyblx.jpg

turmoil7

Well. I believe he's town. I know I'm town. I have to disagree with you Brazil

Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!!!!

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
Thinking about it, Roderick was one of our fake name claims so scum should notice the discrepancy.

ynnny

SPIDER
I don't know what you all mean. Kaz or Salva is the hidden partner.

I never even thought to clarify the character limit unlike Salva. I take it my role was always meant to allow unlimited characters?
oh sorry i missed this

was too busy screaming at the screen lol

kalor: yep, your role was designed to be stronger (cuz also wolfcub) but to balance that, it was intentionally given no character limits as "tells" for the other (town) messenger to pick up on. another part of the puzzle, you see.

when roles are made stronger / more powerful, there's usually a balancing shortcoming, in general.

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
oh sorry i missed this

was too busy screaming at the screen lol

kalor: yep, your role was designed to be stronger (cuz also wolfcub) but to balance that, it was intentionally given no character limits as "tells" for the other (town) messenger to pick up on. another part of the puzzle, you see.

when roles are made stronger / more powerful, there's usually a balancing shortcoming, in general.

I thought that might be the case.

Now I'm curious how this endgame would went if I was able to do my initial claim as a messenger. I couldn't really do it once CS posted my message.

I hate it when town is unobservant and careless :(

Zipped contradicting himself
DCPat missing a counterpart ingame (when Brazil is harping Salva bc of a "wrong" counterpart)
DCPat claiming blocked when RB is dead
Salva FORGETTING his character (... like come on man, I know you already cared more about Cluedo and playing there, but please... people here care about this game)

ynnny

SPIDER
"A little nit picky, but this is how we scum hunt. Look for inconsistencies and try to catch them in a lie." <-- Zipped being a GREAT advocate for looking for INCONSISTENCIES

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
all of the freaking roles in this game and the one they get the most caught up on is a bloody messenger.
GAH!

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Yo, mods, could someone get on Salva for not respecting Kaz's wishes re: name? That shit is as bad as pronouns, frankly.

cabot

Why.
If salva confused his character role he's fucking ded

he's done that before.

One of the main reasons we lost election. I believed Salva to be Town but he claimed a non-GOP candidate where everyone else was one (but CB who claimed Fox News President or something so I let that claim slide as Salva wasn't a GOP candidate)

Nope, turned out he got the fuckin' name wrong.

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
Tbf to Brazil, that message limit inconsistency doesn't look like all the others. Before I saw Yn's explanation I was agreeing with Kaz's theory (that Kalor never asked for a limit so no limit was applied).

If I didn't know both Salva and Kaz were town... I'd probably agree with Brazil.

turmoil7

So if Kaz doesn't die today, he can switch himself/someone towards dcp/zip, and if we are lucky that could save us if town is lynched today right.

Or will scum instawin with a myslinch on mylo

ynnny

SPIDER
So if Kaz doesn't die today, he can switch himself/someone towards dcp/zip, and if we are lucky that could save us if town is lynched today right.

Or will scum instawin with a myslinch on mylo

no, today is mylo, not lylo, so kaz will still have one chance since his power moves first before the maf's nk

Can we send all of the living players some word of courage? Along the lines "everyone in spec thread is watching, keep up the good game" ~ obviously free of spoilers and purely to motivate everyone :)

I have a feeling they don't know how many people are interested in this game.

With this day phase we've outmatched the game thread activity btw (~120 to ~160) . Long live the dead!

turmoil7

uff the pressure

I was thinking on doing the first picture, but with the six alive players avvys ramdonly assigned to the band members

And in the sky all our avvys with half opacity.

But I'm not sure I know how to do transparency, I am an amateur gimper

Plan b: all the dead avatars here:

mumenfdb3d.jpg

ynnny

SPIDER
that's a bit town-slanting, turmumu~

i'll be going to bed now, it's almost 1 AM here, so i'll just do the sentence as per gorlak's post

ynnny

SPIDER
k sleep time for spoder

let's see how the cookie crumble when i wake eh

GOOD LUCK HAWKS, GOOD LUCK GODHANDS

Top Bottom