Scum Thread MGS Mafia |Scum| FOXHOUND Funhouse

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
There is actually a chance Zem is a cop. They said they messed up Ephidel on night 1. But that might just be because ATP has flipped and they know Fate's claim. i think I want to control Zem just to make sure though.

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
When you say he says he "messed up Ephidel", was there more context to that, lol?
767835907986292746.png

Faddy

When you say he says he "messed up Ephidel", was there more context to that, lol?
767835907986292746.png

They said they asked the wrong question.

Hello and welcome!

"As you know I'm the town gossip. One thing I didn't mention, and Ephi and Fate know this, is that I'm also able to lie detect a post in this chat and get the result at the end of the night. I messed up night one by asking the wrong question which is why I lean town on Ephi but am not sure, whereas with Fate I'm way more sure.

So if I can ask you a question, are you a member of the Town? "

Faddy

I think it is unlikely since they double dipped ATP but at this point I think it is more of an insurance.

i mean what else was i going to do, ram Fanto into Kalor? I don't think we get away with that twice. LOL

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Oh no

We could kill him. He mentioned Ephi. He may have something. There’s time to change. His check could be a day action.

Ephidel

Lol, he doesn't have anything.
He also didn't ask that question or anything similar. It's probably just that I didn't claim.

Faddy

Probably. But we are precarious. You’re in it and I trust you though. You can see it.

Natiko wouldn't let me do two actions on night 1. He isn't going to let the cop do 2 actions and we know Zem has had a chat every night.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Yeah, it sounds like he’s just trying to bait you.

I believe in us. I am having a rough day but I’m trying to get it all out so I can sail in fucking outraged and driven and we are flipping ATP’s list.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
lol... @Kopite

Three times per day phase, you must quote a player and repeat a phrase (e.g. it cannot be just a few words) they have said that phase back to them. It does not have to be a phrase from the quote you are responding to. Please notify the gamerunner by PM of the posts you have done this in each day phase. Failure to do so will result in modkill. You cannot reveal this condition to the thread or you will be modkilled.

AND SINCE IT HAS NOW BEEN REVEALED TO YOUR SCUMMATES I SHALL MODKILL YOU

Kidding. Probably.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Okay, we can game this. I believe in us.

Natiko, i have more questions:
Does the repeated thing have to be different each time? Or can it be the same repeated thing? Like if I say "foxdie infector" (because lol) and Kopite happens to quote me three times and refer to the foxdie infector, does that count?

or if I say "votes on Zeke" for instance can that count?

we just have to make it not obvious like nin did

By definition goddammit a phrase can just be a few words OKAY I HAVE THREE DEGREES IN ENGLISH WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS LOL

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
No, it needs to be more substantive than a few words. It also cannot be the same thing three times.

Ephidel

Can he quote someone's vote back to them and then make the same vote in his post?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
i'm biting you after this game, Nat

okay, hmm. I'm gonna have a pretyped, Kopite, and you can use that for one of them if you want! Just i would say make it more natural than nin has or he will bust you. if he's paying attention that is. i would not try to play it off as a forum error like he has. But like I had this post:

I want to point something out:

LP says "don't vote out my teammates." Meaning there's more than one of them left after him. IF the Patriots really were a "small team," then there shouldn't have been more than 2-3 of them, even with 28 players.

So I'm gonna put this out there: Faddy may be wilding out with regard to Zeke after death, but he did make one really good point: LP has mentioned tailoring multiple times.

I'm speculating here, obviously. He could also be lying with teammates. But if there are two teams and one actually doesn't have a kill, there shouldn't be more than 3 Patriots. If they actually don't have a night kill, there shouldn't be more than three. But he says mates, plural.

And you could just respond to it and say something like Yeah, LP has mentioned tailoring multiple times. Or I agree, there shouldn't be more than 3 Patriots.

that works, I think? if you just do it conversationally. it's only three times. you can do this!

Ephidel

"It does not have to be a phrase from the quote you are responding to." might give it a little more leeway as well.

Ephidel

Okay, I'm going to be an asshole now.

Nin can't reveal his condition to the thread. That means if he's put in a vote off position he literally cannot claim.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Okay, I'm going to be an asshole now.

Nin can't reveal his condition to the thread. That means if he's put in a vote off position he literally cannot claim.
oh this true

he just really cannot
OMG KOPITE YOU COULD TROLL THE FUCK OUT OF HIM BY REPEATING HIS REPEATINGS

which would be mean but also

funny

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Yeah if I can't quote you guys I could troll Nin lol, Sparks also has a bunch of crazy posts so I could always do a "{Insert Sparks ramble here}... what does this even mean?"

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Yeah if I can't quote you guys I could troll Nin lol, Sparks also has a bunch of crazy posts so I could always do a "{Insert Sparks ramble here}... what does this even mean?"
those are perfect ideas

and I'm so glad the Sky kill went through.

Faddy

Go find a skyodin post quote it and then in your comment add a phrae from the quote in your analysis

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Ok I've tried to do it once (5966, 6001), seems like I'm making a stupid point but it's so difficult to do lol, no idea how Nin's survived, it's almost impossible to read the actual posts lol.

I have to head to bed, but I think it's best to quote something a day old or so to try to not arouse suspicion. If you guys see any 'easy targets' let me know and I'll try to see to it when I'm up

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Ok I've tried to do it once (5966, 6001), seems like I'm making a stupid point but it's so difficult to do lol, no idea how Nin's survived, it's almost impossible to read the actual posts lol.

I have to head to bed, but I think it's best to quote something a day old or so to try to not arouse suspicion. If you guys see any 'easy targets' let me know and I'll try to see to it when I'm up
"Kalor's flip gives us the most info" is the phrase I repeated btw, this should be good right @Natiko ?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Yikes.

Hedin is next in the list and I really hope he’s not been following because he’s very sharp and also confirmed town.

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Yikes.

Hedin is next in the list and I really hope he’s not been following because he’s very sharp and also confirmed town.
They're in this game?

I've tried to do it again #6139 and #6168 "parrot role is negative utility"

Faddy

jman is replacing out and Hedin is next on the list.

Faddy, whatever you did in your chat: good job. :D

I basically told Zem what they wanted to hear. That they were completely right and we agreed on everything.

I even tried to bring you up as scum and they were like no. We need to do the list.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
nin dying is fantastic for our numbers AND lowers the chance that Kopite will get called out for any repetition.

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Not an exact match. #6139 says “is a negative” you left out the a
Darn. I guess I can quote some of Nin's posts and use earlier phrases by him, doubt anyone will catch me there although I'm not sure why I would do that but I'm under the radar enough that I think I can get away with it

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Ok I think I've done it with #6324, that was the most obvious one so hopefully, no one picks up on it. Going to bed in a bit

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Also I'm putting this out there: we need to kill Hedin tonight. I hate to do it and it seems mean but Hedin will play where jman did not, and Hedin is smart. We want to avoid NKing Patriots so I'm wary of the lovers just in case - I want to save them as long as we can.

Faddy

Also I'm putting this out there: we need to kill Hedin tonight. I hate to do it and it seems mean but Hedin will play where jman did not, and Hedin is smart. We want to avoid NKing Patriots so I'm wary of the lovers just in case - I want to save them as long as we can.

Agree. Leaving jman alive when he wasn't interested was fine.

The last thing we need is fresh eyes looking at the game.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I hate killing Sparks but tomorrow I’m gonna push hard on ATP’s list and say I’m not choosing between Zem and Faddy until we check in there. That tracks with my reads so far. The Sparks kill leaves you kinda naked, Faddy. It concerns me. But nin exploding himself was helpful to us at least. If we can keep the focus on ATP’s list we are golden.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I think we will have a great way to talk about Vere and even Zipped and maybe Stan using Sparks as a shield. And we can weaponize Ephi if we need to.
SLIGHTLY concerned about bombs and was hoping we would find the bomber but also... choices gotta get made.

Faddy

I hate killing Sparks but tomorrow I’m gonna push hard on ATP’s list and say I’m not choosing between Zem and Faddy until we check in there. That tracks with my reads so far. The Sparks kill leaves you kinda naked, Faddy. It concerns me. But nin exploding himself was helpful to us at least. If we can keep the focus on ATP’s list we are golden.

I agree sparks dying isn't ideal for me but I am busy making Kalor my partner. Absolutely not voting or pushing him today.

And honestly I think Sparks is a neutral.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
16 -2
14 on Day 7
-3 (lovers)
=11 on Day 8
=9 and a win because Ephi "slips" and we try to elim her and profit

Check my math? If so... Fanto. Sparks. Vere. Victory.

We can do this. Here's hoping Fanto's claim is weak and this goes that way.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
And this is probably my last game for quite a while unless my summer is less busy, so I just really, really want to get us all out alive. AND I THINK WE CAN!

Faddy

Well Fanto is lying because we know from what I did they only have 2 actions and one of them targets

Kopite

Quickdraw King
I'm glad we got the bomber but this makes it less likely we will all get out alive.
We need to take out someone thats focused on you and/or Faddy. You still think that’s Hedin? Or could Zem be a better kill? I think we should redirect Stan just to make sure he doesn’t block any of us

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Did she turn Chuggs into a bomb or herself? Was there someone who had a vigilante shot left? fuck. this is a lot of unknowns and we need to rethink your claim, Kopite. But we have time.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Don't know if the RNG was this one or Jman. There was either a vig who took out Faddy at the last minute or that was it and a vig took out Jman/they have another partner. No telling.

But it means you can't be an enabler so we have to work something else up. We can. It's fine.

Oh man I was so sure we had this in the bag. monkey am cry

Ephidel

Just for the record now we know almost everyone's claims (standouts are what, Stan and the monkeys?) I am officially going to claim a not technically safe fake claim as my fake claim.
What're the rest of them going to do, say they were lying before?

I just watched someone flavour analyse a fucking horse, if I actually end up in a position where I need to save myself I am not going to torpedo that by claiming Rosemary the patriot spy/ai and letting a flavourhound go ham on it.

I am now Mei Ling the Lynchproof. I reload my save data to avoid dying
767883192958713916.png

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Just for the record now we know almost everyone's claims (standouts are what, Stan and the monkeys?) I am officially going to claim a not technically safe fake claim as my fake claim.
What're the rest of them going to do, say they were lying before?

I just watched someone flavour analyse a fucking horse, if I actually end up in a position where I need to save myself I am not going to torpedo that by claiming Rosemary the patriot spy/ai and letting a flavourhound go ham on it.

I am now Mei Ling the Lynchproof. I reload my save data to avoid dying
767883192958713916.png
Ephi, I adore you. Amazing.

Do you think if I stay as rations the pacifist, that's a good balance? I have it so that I can stop any vote from going down, but I have to sacrifice myself to do it. yours is self-focused, mine is game focused. I've been trying to determine if we are too close.

I have other ideas but I'd rather focus on Kopite with limited time to cook up new claims and we may all need to work together there.

Ephidel

I'm not sure, I hadn't thought about it but I guess there is a bit of overlap.

I... am tempted to say we might need to spend a little time on yours as well if you're unsure though.

I've been invited to a chat with Zem again, on the back of today he's starting to wonder if there's something to LP and Fanto coming after you and Faddy with their death cries because, well, they were right aboutFaddy.
On the up side, he doesn't really want to look into it until he's sure he's not dead because your post count is intimidating so he's sorta diverted to Stan and Sparks at the moment, but there's a possibility other people are thinking the same way.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Oh, I'm going to be in the hot seat tomorrow but I am entirely unbothered. I don't think they will kill me and if they do it just means y'all suffer longer. the big thing we have to do is keep at least one of you alive forever. that's it. that's all. I would like to stay alive and it's easier but don't worry about me - I have argued my way out of tighter spaces before.

But I am going to work on the claim, yeah. I may do what you did and range afield, I don't know.

Sparks, Stan, Vere, Zipped - are all suspicious.

I do think Hedin or Fate is the kill. We save the lovers because they are both coming off super scummy.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I am gonna hard town read both of you tomorrow and a couple of other people and just aim myself very, very firmly at our wincon. so no matter what, i'll be supporting us. either i survive or i flip and then my reads are important.

Top Bottom